Vanessa Hudgens Models For Intelligentsia Coffee

Vanessa Hudgens Models For Intelligentsia Coffee

As the new face for Intelligentsia Coffee, Vanessa Hudgens shoots the coffee brand’s new ad campaign outside Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon. (Looks like she’s in a much better mood compared to earlier this morning!)

Intelligentsia Coffee was founded in October 1995 and boasts a simple premise: buy, roast, and serve the finest coffees available. Their coffee is roasted daily in vintage German roasters.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the country, boyfriend Zac Efron arrived at JFK airport in New York City.

UPDATE: E! News is reporting that Vanessa is not the new spokesperson for Intelligentsia Coffee. She just bought coffee from their store, apparently!

10+ pictures inside of Intelligentsia Coffee spokesperson Vanessa Hudgens

vanessa hudgens intelligentsia 09
vanessa hudgens intelligentsia 10

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All
midnightwonder @ 07/18/2008 at 2:25 am

*in LA

Sorry.

She and her advertising jobs… media wh*re… she has enough money. Hehe she looks very pissed the last days :D

Gorgeous is an understatement! Haters who says that Vanessa has no talent are indirectly insulting Kenny Otega who chose Vanessa as the leading lady (Gabriella) over thousands of girls who auditioned for HSM 1, 2, & 3. Hatered is a disease and I suggest that haters on this site go see a doctor for help!

Vanessa and Zac for ever and ever. What God has joined together, let no man or woman put assunder or divide. ***** awaites you if you disobey Gods rules and regulations! Repent and be free.

never heard from her new album in germany. sneakernight is one of the dumbest songs ! She is pretty thats all. I like Ash’s music more! yeahhh

#127 Yeah I know, these kids with worth ethic and they should be ashhamed of ourselves.

Really when someone is critized for EARNING money we’ve entered a whole new level of grasping at straws and unmitigated stupidity.

looking very cute bb.

i love you vanessa!!! the haters are GAY!!

LOVE YOU VAN!!!!

but I KNOW that you are NOT as gorgeous as everybody thinks. you have lot of money, you have very good and expensive hairdresser and thats the reason why you look so perfect right now.

i like her a lot she is beautiful as always

she looks freaking gorgeous!

Wedding Peach @ 07/18/2008 at 5:30 am

Time to get serious and start back to work. She still has that summer vacation glow though. Stunning, as always.

Wow! I’m impressed with how well informed Vanessa’s fans are. Way to go, Angels/Guys! Anyway thanks for the info.

Vanessa is looking her gorgeous self as usual. Good for her. I hope she gets more offers and more quality work to prove the stupid,stupid people wrong.

To all you fans, Troy, Karen, Malia, Naomi, Ssonfire, Steph, V-loyalist,amelia, zac fan, cami, Go sox and midnightwonder, good job and keep it coming! Am proud to be amongst you. My apologies, if I’ve omitted anyone on this thread.

Uk, I gotta agree with you, you are right Vanessa is beyond gorgeous inside out. Zac is one helluva lucky guy. She has the whole package.

BabiiVFanforeva @ 07/18/2008 at 6:16 am

I LOVE HER!!!!! GO…NESSA!!!!!
She’s Gorgeous!!!So pretty :DDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanessa efron @ 07/18/2008 at 6:55 am

vanessa so cute
i love zanessa

Ameila – you said what i wanted to say all this time ago! thank you so much!

me too ameila

Great post, ameila. Couldn’t agree more.

VIcky, yes, I’m a nurse! Are you? We have a few here, that I know of; another one is our wise Karen.

I do have a question for anyone who may know…….why did the song “Vulnerable” not make the album? I really liked that one, and thought it was on the CD.

Have a great day, everyone! Off to work!

she looks great

veronica m. @ 07/18/2008 at 8:12 am

wat is zac efron doin in new york city????????? he should be with his woman

Chanel Theron @ 07/18/2008 at 8:28 am

Hey Vanessa Hudgens rock!!!

I love her!!!

***

Hey go sox!

I’m almost a nurse! I’m a final year nursing student. I don’t always post on these threads but I lurk a lot! I get the distinct impression that most of the die hards are actually older than your average V fan….I’m guessing you, Boji and Troy are in that category? I’m 23 and hoping I’m not alone!!

On the subject of her album, I gotta say it’s a real shame that there are so many idiots out there determined to trash it on iTunes and anywhere else they can on the net. It all comes down to the fact that they have some sort of vendetta against her. Whether it’s because she’s dating Zac, is very succesful, is very pretty or something else I don’t know but it’s really sad cos her album is actually really REALLY good. And I’m seriously not just saying that, if I thought it was bad or just OK I would say so, but I actually love it!

I live in the UK and although people here know HSM, it’s only really the kids that would know her name and no one really knows her music. I bought a US iTunes gift card on ebay so I could set up a US iTunes account and download her single Sneakernight and then her album when it was released. I play her album all the time in the car, especially when I’m with friends to see what they think. My friends are all 20 somethings who mostly haven’t seen HSM and had never heard of her before so had no preconceptions whatsoever. So far they have all loved it and have been asking “who is that girl?” ” what are we listening to?” “where did you get this album?” and that’s without me even asking for their opinions, just playing it in the background. I really think she would do well if she released here.

My favourite tracks on the album have to be Identified, First Bad Habit, Don’t Ask Why, Amazed, Sneakernight, Paper Cut, Gone with the Wind and Vulnerable, but not in that order, I can’t decide on the order yet! It changes everyday, gotta say right now I have Vulnerable on repeat but yesterday it was Identified.

Wow I’m really babbling. Anyone else want to share on their favourite tracks?

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All