Christian Bale Receives Terminator Salvation

Christian Bale Receives Terminator Salvation

Check out the new teaser trailer for Terminator Salvation featuring Christian Bale as John Connor.

Terminator Salvation is the fourth film in the Terminator franchise and is being directed by McG (Charlie’s Angels, We Are Marshall). The action-thriller also stars Bryce Dallas Howard as Kate Connor (John’s wife), Anton Yelchin as Kyle Reese (John’s pal), and Sam Worthington as the new terminator Marcus Wright.

Check out the teaser trailer at Yahoo! Movies. Terminator Salvation opens in theaters everywhere on May 22, 2009.

chriatisn bale terminator salvation 01
chriatisn bale terminator salvation 02
chriatisn bale terminator salvation 03
chriatisn bale terminator salvation 04
chriatisn bale terminator salvation 05

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

can’t wait to see the movie! but iprefer the tv show! *lena headey* is the best =D
first?

lanolin....like sheep's wool @ 07/18/2008 at 1:52 pm

pOSTWATCHER @ 07/18/2008 at 1:58 pm

I thought that Reese and John Connor were supposed to be the same age.

Michael Bien was cute back in the day as Reese…this Anton kid does not fit the bill.

pOSTWATCHER @ 07/18/2008 at 2:00 pm

lanolin….like sheep’s wool @ 07/18/2008 at 1:52 pm Kyle Reese is more than John Connor’s pal, he’s John Connor’s father. I’m looking forward to this movie!!

****************************
Was this ever really disclosed? I thought that John Connor sent Reese back to save Sarah. Wasn’t this more of a MILF situation?

oh my god, I can’t wait for this!

pOSTWATCHER @ 07/18/2008 at 2:05 pm

Nevermind…found the babyfrienddaddy answer on wiki

This is not good without the Gov. of California!

YES KYLE REESE IS JOHN CONNOR’S FATHER. THIS IS THE MOVIE THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE AS THE SEQUEL TO THE TERMINATOR IN THE FIRST PLACE.

CONNOR SENDS REESE BACK IN TIME WHERE UPON REESE TRACKS DOWN AND CONSUMATES THE LOVE HE’S HAD FOR SARAH CONNOR (HE KNOWS HER THOUGH A PICTURE ONLY) .

THIS IS HOW JOHN CONNOR COMES INTO BEING. BY SENDING HIS FRIEND/(UNKNOWN BEKNOWNST TO HIM) FATHER BACK IN TIME.

MICHAEL BEIN GOT TOTALLY SCREWED WHEN THEY DECIDED TO FOCUS THE SEQUELS OF THE FIRST (GREAT) MOVIE ON THAT DOPE ARNOLD.

KYLE REESE IS JOHN CONNOR’S FATHER. CONNOR SENDS REESE BACK IN TIME TO DESTROY THE TERMINATOR SENT TO KILL HIS MOTHER SARAH CONNOR.

REESE ONLY KNOWS OF SARAH CONNOR THROUGH A PICTURE THAT JOHN CONNOR HAD GIVEN HIM. REESE TRACKS HER DOWN AND CONSUMATES HIS LIFELONG LOVE FOR HER–RESULTING IN JOHN CONNOR’S BIRTH.

THE CHARACTERS OF KYLE REESE AND SARAH CONNOR MADE THE INITIAL TERMINATOR MOVIE. HE GOT SCREWED OVER WHEN THEY DECIDED TO DO THE SEQUELS FOCUSING ON THAT DOPE ARNOLD.

lanolin....like sheep's wool @ 07/18/2008 at 2:31 pm

#4, yes, at the end of Terminator, Sarah Connor is making a tape for John after he’s born and she does indeed reveal that Reese is John’s father. And #9, I completely agree, that Terminator 2, should have been what it seems Terminator: Salvation is.

Last time I ever post on here.

Sorry Jared, I thought you were censoring my posts.

I saw this preview when I saw The Dark Knight at midnight. It honestly didn’t really look that great, even if Christian Bale is in it.

yuckkkk i just gonna watch the movie because he is hot but JOE JONAS IS HOTTERRRR!!!!!

I LOVE U JOE°°°°

I hope it doesn’t súck. To follow up from The Dark Knight to this…

you make some very valid points but why are you yelling? every letter is capitalized; just thought you should know.

angell cakes @ 07/18/2008 at 3:47 pm

uhhhh i wish arnold would come back to make movies again, hes the best terminator ever!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/18/2008 at 3:57 pm

amanda,

you’re a stupid lil girl who needs to suck her thumb and sit quietly in the corner until her daily cōck gets out of summer school.

this movie like the dark knight will kiss ass cause bale is in it and he doesnt half-ass anything.

Bale playing another anal intense guy. Can he play anything else?

cant wait, i just hope there is a good storyline

christian is cute.

Bale is doing garbage for McG director. He directed Fastlane and Charlies Angels. That is scary and Bale must be the prisoner for Warner Bros. Watchmen looks better than this stinker.

Bale will do it justice cos thats what you get from his acting ability. From what I’ve seen in the trailer its a mixture of a Reign of Fire vibe and Independence Day. Wish it was coming out sooner. Half of me loves his movies. Half of me is totally disinterested. Cos not all of his films have appeal. But this one does. From what I’ve seen.
I thought he be on to more philosophical things and not just playing a robowarrior. But hes actually done loads of stuff, like voices and animation. But this is futuristic, I believe but I’ll know when I see it in full.

he still sounds like Batman