Jennifer Garner Hides Her Baby Bump

Jennifer Garner Hides Her Baby Bump

Pregnant actress Jennifer Garner keeps her baby bump covered after sharing a two-hour breakfast with former costar Gina Torres at Cheebo in Los Angeles on Friday morning.

Torres, 39, is best known for her as role Garner‘s arch nemesis, Russian-accented Anna Espinosa, on Alias. She’s also appeared The Matrix sequels as well as many other television series, including Mad TV, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (as Nebula), Xena: Warrior Princess (as Cleopatra), Firefly (as series regular Zoe Washburne) and Angel (as Jasmine),

Yesterday, another one of Jen‘s Alias costars, Victor Garber, confirmed that Ms. Garner is expecting her second baby. Five months pregnant!

15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner hiding her baby bump…

jennifer garner baby bump hidden 01
jennifer garner baby bump hidden 14
jennifer garner baby bump hidden 15

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Orange Clockwork @ 07/18/2008 at 4:18 pm

LOVE Gina Torres.

she looks so happy and healthy. I wish her all the best

Gina is so pretty. Jen looks so happy and beautiful!

JG fan forever @ 07/18/2008 at 4:25 pm

aww she is so cute!
I just adore this woman :)

Gina is also Mrs. Laurence Fishburne.

She’ll always be Zoe from Firefly/Serenity to me. Terrific in that role.

Maybe she got a congrats present :P

They look happy, but yeah, #5, I was going to say: Laurence Fishburne. :)

it look’s like everytime celeb’s confirm they’re pregnant;
the next day i see them huge!

Isn’t Gina also a new mother? I could have sworn she and her husband recently had a child.

for me she’ll always be Anna Espinosa!!!
I was a huge ALIAS fan that’s great that they are still friends!

Sensitivity Chip @ 07/18/2008 at 5:24 pm

She is so sweet!

I like that she’s friends with her co-stars.

Wish the Afflecks the best.

yes she is not that new but yeah

Jennifer Garner may be one of the best and most grounded mothers in Hollywood! May she and Ben always stand together and never permit the gossip to destroy their relationship.

I’m sooooo happy for her!
I love her, she looks really happy, i love her in Alias

I’ll always know Gina from Firefly and Serenity.

how far along she is …
it can’t be 5 months right? I mean she doesn’t look it

You know everyone criticized Kidman for not showing a huge bump. Jennifer is supposedly five months pregnant and so far I’ve not seen anyone suspecting a pillow! If she is five months along, she is as tiny as Kidman was! Just saying….

I too loved when these girls sparred on Alias. Gina was fab as Anna, and I still miss Jen as Syd. Anyway, congrats on the baby, that’s nice news. And nice that Ben and Jen seem to be such a loving, “normal” couple!

I really don’t get the fascination with her and how all her fans buy into her image she tries to portray. She dumped Scott for Michael then Michael for Ben. Seems very black widow to me. Ben should hook up with liv Tyler now that she’s free. He doesn’t really seem happy about jen.

Congrats to Jennifer!

She is very private. I doubt she will announce her pregnancy. And she certainly won’t create a media circus surrounding her twins birth, like Angelina Jolie and other famwhores do.

Adoring Fan @ 07/18/2008 at 7:34 pm

Mikey at #20 why don’t you let sleeping dogs lie. That sh!t you are trying to stir up has been hashed and rehashed. Where were you? Try to keep up honey. Live in the moment for goodness sakes. Do you have somebody to love? Ben does not need your help. He is happy with his family.

Adoring Fan @ 07/18/2008 at 7:48 pm

I am so glad to Jen see laughing and happy. It’s good for the baby. It good to see her and Gina together again. Two beautiful makeup free moms having lunch. So glad they are still in touch. Gina really lost her baby weight. She looks fantastic.

i love jen and ben i really think she is one of the only holywood mothers who really tris to keep her daughter out of the spotlight.trying to let her daughter have a normal childhood. i love her even more 4 that she isnt like tom and katie who everywhere they go suri is in front of the camera they expose her too much well congrats to jen and ben i know they willl a have a really cute baby just like violet,
:) :) :)

buckeyegurl @ 07/18/2008 at 10:16 pm

So happy she is preggers again!

Love seeing Sydney and Anna together again!! I STILL miss Alias!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All