Rihanna is Fred Segal Sexy

Rihanna is Fred Segal Sexy

Rihanna shops up a storm on Thursday with BFF Melissa and backup singer Erica at the Fred Segal boutique in Santa Monica, Calif.

In Touch Weekly recently combed through their archive of photos and came up with a “Best Hair in Hollywood” list. Naturally, Rihanna topped the list! The mag said, “Despite her record label’s nervousness about the dramatic makeover, the ‘Umbrella’ singer had no qualms before switching to her new angular bob. ‘I don’t care who likes it,’ she says. ‘This is me.’”

15+ pictures inside of Rihanna looking Fred Segal sexy…

rihanna fred segal 01
rihanna fred segal 14
rihanna fred segal 15
rihanna fred segal 16
rihanna fred segal 17

Frazer Harrison/Getty

I'm betting on Alice @ 07/18/2008 at 3:27 am

Love her music, not so crazy about her.

Well she looks fine this time.

The shoes are nice but she looks like a dude.

Shout out Cawmere
Big up Barbados

^Too bad about the man face.

Well, she is dressed a bit nicer this time, but I still don’t find her pretty.

Manly face and manly shoulders.

Umbrella was a good jam that’s all, everything after sucked.

Is it just me or does her chin look pointy in that picture?

I really don’t like that 10th photo. She looks like a smiling Joker.

Some Of You Must Know Some Extremely Feminine Pretty Men!!

She looks great.

She’s the flava of the week

Sorry but the ***** is starting to look a lil tranny!

Rihanna does kinda look like a guy. I think it’s cause her torso is so freaky. The short hair doesn’t help.

She’s cute, but her music is boring.

Lady looks like a dude.

Rihanna looks cheap but I do love her shoes.

yuuuuuuccckkkkkk

Rihanna=Prince with boobs

cutie-pie @ 07/18/2008 at 4:07 am

please make her grow her hair

Doctor Who @ 07/18/2008 at 4:14 am

Hohanna is a skinny boy with tits

RIRI LOOKS LIKE PINK

Her label is wack. Can’t she just wait like other artists and release a new album?

I think she is on the downlow with Melissa.

Rihanna has the body of Whitney Houston and the face of Dione Warwick.

UGLY HOT TRANNY MESS

She’s hot but I’m tired of all the Madonna ripoff makeovers from this girl.

i hate how she looks now
i liked the old riri

who buys this ****? her beats and lyrics are lame. dig the hair do though.

uh…not a good look.

Not good looking here. I like her hot profile on ‘ric h k is s.c om’. She’s cute with many nice pics there.

Style Queen @ 07/18/2008 at 7:51 am

I Love her style, the shoes and the outfit is Nice, those who are hating must be jealous

enoughalready @ 07/18/2008 at 8:04 am

It’s so funny how words and a nice beat have made this girl famous cause she sure cant sing or dance. And lets be honest she is just a average joe.

Rihanna makes you wanna give up hope in the Music Industry with her no talent self.

Look at Melissa walking around looking like Ms. Jay from America’s Next Top Model cause riri cant take competition. That’s why they did not release Disturbia the other day….

The backup singer with her is the one who does most of her singing anyway……

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/18/2008 at 8:27 am

rihanna’s making bishes look bad.

Wow, she looks great for once. Great outfit, nice shoes. I don’t see how she was voted Best Hair in Hollywood.

She is always shopping. Wondering two things, where does she keep all her stuff and when will she go broke.

She looks real nice..and her haircuts are the best…i just love her!!

This is the first time I’ve ever thought Rihanna has had that tranny look others have mentioned….if you took away her breasts, she could pass for a gangly teenage boy.

Best HAIR?! The only time her hair was nice was with the angular bob and the blunt bangs.

Her hair looks nice but lets be honest she isn’t the first nor the last celebrity to wear this hairstyle.

Looking every inch the lesbian that she is.
The whole Chris Brown thing was fake to squash the rumors that were starting to spread before the ‘hooked up’.
She likes girls.

she looks like a model.

Riri is looking rough.

She can’t sing, has no stage presence, is stealing 80′s style, and looks like a **** with the flat bob….

That’s Ashleigh next to Rihanna and Melissa, not Erica.

Now will you all stop hating on her because of her good looks?

The girl can’t sing, can’t dance, has no stage presence, her music is boring.
…oh yes and apart from those hundred awards she’s got herself a Grammy as well.

PURPLE ST@R @ 07/19/2008 at 2:32 pm

Wich one is her bff? the white girl or the other one??????
I actually think she looks great!!! People do’nt like because she has a very unique fashion STYLE!! DON’T BE HATINGGGG!!!!

STOP HATING. That hair and looks still won her the “best hair in Hollywood.” Time to let it go!!!!!!

‘I DON’T CARE WHO LIKES IT, THIS IS ME!!!! ‘RIHANNA SAYS’.

I ALWAYS SAY THAT, FANILLY RIHANNA SAY THAT!!
SPECIALLY FOR THE HATERS!!

TAKE HER AS SHE IS OR HAVE NOTHING AT ALL, BECAUSE RIHANNA CAN ONLY BE HER SELF.

RIHANNA IS NOT THE SWEET GIRL FROM 2005/2006 ANYMORE!!
SHE IS NOW THE REAL ONE SINCE 2007/2008!!

PLEASE, DON’T STOP RIHANNA!!
KEEP GOING GIRL AND JUST BE JOURSELF, DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO!!!!!!!

She does not have a unique fashion sense at all. She’s just copying the latest trends and wearing what her stylist picks out for her. Unfortunately, it looks awful most of the time.

Agree, she’s starting to look like a guy.

EWWW…SHE LOOKS LIKE AN UGLY MAN.

mr BARBADOS @ 07/21/2008 at 3:02 pm

COULD U ALL LEAVE RIHANNA ALONE. RIHANNA IS THE BEST AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST AT WHAT EVER SHE DOES. SO ALL U HATERS JUS BACK OFF AND CHECK YOURSELF. RI RI LOVE YA AND UR MUSIC THIS UR BBBIIIGGGEEESSSTTT FAN FROM BARBADOS. RI RI DONT PAY ANY OF THESE HATERS NO MIND JUS DO WHAT U DO BEST I GOT UR BACK ALL THE WAY.
(UR SEXY)

can anyone tell me the name and where can i find her necklace online??

it’s hilarious how many people kiss this mans ass.

best hair in hollywood? according to who? i HATE her hair, it makes her look even more like the ugly man she really is. and her outfits are freaking disgusting.

anybody that looks up to this girl for fashion and/or hair inspiration is sad. and no, sorry, it’s not jealousy. i’m totally willing to admit when i’m jealous of people. why would anyone be jealous of this hot mess?

Whenever I see pictures of her out and about, she always looks too put together and forced. Clearly a stylist is always on hand to dress her, and although it looks like the has some sort of personal style, it always seems so orchestrated and fake. ALWAYS!

RIHANNA = CHICK WITH D-I-C-K

Those are her two backup singers, Ashley and Erica.