Britney Spears Joins Generation Rescue Squad

Britney Spears Joins Generation Rescue Squad

Britney Spears comes out to support comedy couple Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy as they hosted Generation Rescue’s celebrity fundraiser in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Generation Rescue is an international movement of scientists, physicians and parents focused on research and treatment to recover children with autism and helpnig more than 20,000 children begin biomedical treatment. Jenny became an activist for this cause after her son Evan was diagnosed with autism. She is now a board member of this organization.

Britney is looking the BEST she has in a long time! GO BRIT BRIT!!!!!

britney spears generation rescue 01
britney spears generation rescue 02
britney spears generation rescue 03
britney spears generation rescue 04
britney spears generation rescue 05
britney spears generation rescue 06
britney spears generation rescue 07
britney spears generation rescue 08

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

she looks great!

I LOVE YOU BRIT!!!

Wow, this is the best she has looked in ages.

Lookin Good Brit!!!!!

So many people want her to keep acting the way she used to but I think she looks great. I say keep looking good and staying on the right track.

Aleksandra @ 07/20/2008 at 11:56 am

she looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. love her!

she looks really great!

She looks alright. I suppose it’s an attempt to look good in the eyes of the custody court by attending a charity event like this.

I don’t know, if I had just surrendered custody of my toddlers, I don’t think I’d be out celebrating.

ohh wow britney look great. It’s good to see that she has improved!! Go Britney I luv u!!!!!

zanessa♥.. ewjashley @ 07/20/2008 at 12:10 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Wow, she looks really great!

shes not celebrating #12 shes supporting a good cause and she looks great

SHE LOOKS SPECTACULAR!

she actually looks normal lol it looks like she getting her life bal on track thats good to see go britt!

#11 and #12
I need to take issue with you both. I have never cared for the woman, but she has been mentally ill most likely with a bipolar disorder. She didn’t surrender custody of her kids. The court awarded them to the most able parent at the moment. Keven F has said he wants to move to a 50-50 agreement and from what we have all seen, the parties involved are working toward this goal.
I believe it takes a great deal of courage for her to do this type of thing at this time in her life. To have been ill and to have been the target of so many malicious blog comments and commenters as well as having your illness play out in public has got to be a horrible experience.
She is trying to get well now. She looks genuinely happy. Happier than she has in a long time. As she gets better she will see more of her children.

she looks great! Keep up the good work!

GO BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEEEP IT UP GIRL I LOVE YOU

she looks really good :) it seems like she’s getting her life back :-) really happy for her ;)

she looks gorgeous!!!!

britney's bitch.... @ 07/20/2008 at 12:18 pm

She’s looking awesome!!!

She looks fab…AMAZING!!!

I THINK SHE IS HAPPY CAUSE SHE HAVE THE 40% OF THE CUSTODY!!!

She is still an 1diot. Done 1diot.

She looks amazing!

Britney actually gained MORE custody of her kids this week – she didn’t lose any. She has 40% visitation. So if she wants to go out and support a good cause, let her. Had she not been there, it wouldn’t have gotten half the press it is about to.

she so pretty!

she is a beauty

she looks healthy, good and really out of drama..let`s hope she keeps going in this direction. i love her, she deserves to succed again, and get back to her days when she was the most brilliant pop singer ever.

wow yeah… she really does look the best she had in ages. I mean AGES. Good on her!

She looks good, obviously she can’t be a mother and take care of herself at the same time.
That’s gonna be sad for the children when they grow up.
But who cares? Reading the comments above she is the important people here not her boys.

Britney looks great! I have not seen her look this good ages! I wanted her to get it together. Love her shoes! Jenny McCarthy hate her shoes w that dress! Jim Carrey’s suit need some tailoring.

Her hair looks horrible. However, I must agree she is starting to look better.

Wow, so hot!

She doesn’t have that glazed look in her eyes anymore.

wow.
she hasn’t looked this good in AGES!!!

unlike othrs, I’m truly happy for Britney!
[=

#6, she’s hardly fat, you horrid piece of ****!

She looks pretty for once.

hm @ 07/20/2008 at 12:01 pm

___

you dont know anything about all these legal cases dont you??

the settlement that just happened was the BEST for everyone, especially the children… especially in the spears-federline case after everything that happened.

if britney kept on fighting til the final trial, it will be more emotionally devastating for all parties…

granted all of which are britney’s fault (which i dont think is true, not all)… britney accepted that she cant just have the kids 50/50 after EVERYTHING that happened..

if britney continued until the last trial, first, it would have been more intense, second, if britney doesnt prevail, it will be more devastating to her recovering mental health, AND THIRD, if she does win 50/50 back, she will be questioned and everybody will be saying SHE IS NOT READY…

the good thing about this is that they are attacking this matter SLOWLY BUT SURELY now…

she almost has 40% and even kaplan said that once the conservatorship is over, and she is better, she can fight for more…

she looks greeeaat…i’m so happy for her….i just hope that she stays this way from now on…..good job brit!!!!
and i totally agree with dancer #20

wow she looks really good, i’m glad she’s doing better.

It’s really good to see her looking so good. I hope she continues to get better :-)

this all show all y’al haters what Britney’s really like.
she been working towards that look for months and i think she’s finally got it, shes back to her self i think, only a little more time left untill her life is sorted i hope. **** YOU BRITNEY HATERS, cos she is one sexual ***** again
love you britney

wow! she’s starting to look like the old britney that we all know and love!
i hope she stays healthy and can get her career back on track :)

the_boyfriend @ 07/20/2008 at 12:52 pm

Britney Looks Amazing!
Great to see her Back on Track!

she looks great, go Britney!

I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS!!!

SHE’S A ICON, THE BIGGEST CELEBRITY ON EARTH

oh my freakin’ god, she looks hot

oh my freakin’ god, she looks hot

smokin’ hot :D

OMG.. at first I thought these were pics from 2003, but OMG.. OMFG!

She looks great !

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IM GONNA DIE

IM ALREADY PRINTING THESE OFF AND PUTTING THEM ON MY BRITNEY WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney’s back
I can’t wait untill she’s all toned and ready to perform

She looks fantastic!

It’s just amazing to see what make up and plastic surgery can do today.

#6 i think you’re the ugly,dumb,fat; who have nothing to do with his life and feels better talking trash about nice people!

she really look’s amazing and i know sometimes she doesn’t make the best decision’s, but now she is back on track and we should support her and if someone doesn’t have anything nice to say, then dont say nothing!

i agree with 54
omggggggggggggggggggggggggod.
ive always been a huge fan
and dudes she loooks hot.
i thought those pics were from 2002

and now shes making a REAL COMEBACKKKKKKKK

Russian girl @ 07/20/2008 at 1:17 pm

Brit looks great!
Go Britney!We are with you!

I’ve never been a fan, but after all the sh*t Britney’s private life went through, I’m really rooting for her to get her life back together.

She’s looking much better than I’ve seen her in a long time.

she looks fabulous! i love britney!

um Laura-59
hunnay
she didnt even put that much make up..
and wtfff
plastic surgery?
i dont see it hunnay=]
and please stop talking stuff that u dont even know
think before u talk!

EYYYY , The britney skirt is dirty!!! have an whites points!! WHY??

She’s back!!! God bless her!

She don’t have money for to buy a new clothes?¿

She looks wonderful! Love her!

#20 (dancer) can i just say thank you, its about time someone actually spoke some truth, when did the world get so freaking cold that it was ok to attack an ill person, just because she is Britney Spears, does not make it ok to poke fun, she is a person and deals with lifes troubles the same way as all of us, only difference she deals with the world watching and that makes her stronger than any person writing on this blog,
Go brit ! x x x x x Your amazing

Anonymous123 @ 07/20/2008 at 1:29 pm

W-O-W!!! I´m not a Britney fan or anything but this is the BEST she´s looked in ages!!! Good for her! She looks fit, toned, her hair is decent, and she has a smile on her face! The face is were the change is most noticeable, she always has this miserable look, but not in these pictures, she seems really happy. Keep it up girl!

i am so happy for her.
i know that all respect that’s been lost for her will be regained.

keep it up, britney! i’m so proud of you. =)

Lillianne @ 07/20/2008 at 1:34 pm

She’s doing well. I wish she had a stylist who had her in something that didn’t look a size too small. And her hair looks dirty. But she has come a long way. I hope a year from now things are even better.

BRITNEYFAN @ 07/20/2008 at 1:40 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG BRITNEY UR SOO HOT!!!!! FIRST TIME I SEE HER THIS COOL! shes like going to be hot and cool! her picture shows it all!!!!!!!

she looks great kep it up brit

Like several of you, I’m not a fan of her work, but I am a fan of second chances and getting back up when you’re down. She, and the people around her, seemed to have worked hard to get her to this point, and her effort to be back in her sons’ lives has to be commended. Good for you, Britney! I hope this continues.

gossipgirl @ 07/20/2008 at 1:55 pm

omggggggggg!!!!! this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEVEVEVE HERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF? all the people saying she looks good….she looks like a manly hag, she looks like she is in her 40′s and has tree trunk legs and a linebacker neck. and check out those lunch lady arms. It must feel good she has got rid of her kids now, she is free to be the selfish ***** she loves to be.

SUCK IT BRITARDS.

buckeyegurl @ 07/20/2008 at 1:56 pm

She looks better than she has in a really long time. I’m not a big fan, but I do hope her life continues in a positive direction, for the sake of her little boys.

lovesimpsonsis @ 07/20/2008 at 2:00 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks so much better. I hope she continues to get well.

I like Britney and all, but has no one noticed that her dress is stained?! I mean what is that? Poor thing. That’s like a huge downer right there for me. I thought she looked good until I asw the sloppiness of that nasty white stuff on her dress. Don’t get me wrong, I like her, but that just made my hopes fall right back down… and those shoes have got to go. Sorry.

wow she looks great!!!

Malia renee' @ 07/20/2008 at 2:13 pm

She’s got 40/60 custody of her kids (and once Jamie is no longer her conservator she’ll regain 50/50 shared custody), she’s working on a new album, has a cameo on Madonna’s tour, and is going to charity events… way to go Britney!

go brit ♥
she looks amazing

she looks beautiful!!!
im happy to see her looking better better everytime we see her!! =]
i really hope she makes a big comeback to show all the haters that shes still amazing!!!
to the ppl talking crap, u all really need to find something better to do than to sit on your computer and bash ppl that u dont even know!!! get a life!!!

ps. if robert downey jr can make a comeback, anyone can!!! =]

Where do all of you come up with 40% custody? She has two monitored visits and one monitored visit with overnight. 40% would equal three full days and three full nights.

Paureen16 @ 07/20/2008 at 2:22 pm

Right on Britney! My respect for her has gone way up! :D

ohh this is so good to se her like this, she looks good. i like her hair and makeup and her figure is nice and curvy, not to skinny! this is great seeing her like this, i LOVE IT!!

Awww!!!
loves britney,
she looks soooooo much better than she has this past year!
go brit!!!!

=]

SHE LOOKS SO GOOD~ I AM SO PROUD OF HER!!!!!

i don’t even care if she doesn’t come out with a new album or anything. she looks so good. look at her posture. she looks great ahhh this totally made my day.

oh wow, my girl looks great! I’m so happy to see her beautiful and healthy. keep going brit!

It is great to see her without that glazed eye look. I really think she is on the right track and she is surrounded by people who truly care about her.

Where did that Sam guy slither off to?

She does have Bipolar, and what she was doing with the child custody, was what would be better for her boys, until she is totally healed to the extent of being a full time parent. It had to have taken alot to do what she did.

She needs to get her life back in control, which is what she is doing. You have to figure with all of the crap the pap did to her, made everything wrong in the first place (it was pushing her over the edge) also that jerk of a manager that she had was another cause of her problem. I think she also had post-partuim depression and that on top of the Bipolar can make things even worse.

She looks great and she is not fat for someone that has had 2 children and she is working out, so she looks better now then she has.

holy cow. is that really her?
she really cleaned up really good!
yay i’m sooo proud of her!
hahah

GO BRITNEY!!! WE ARE BEHIND YOU 100% :o)

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!! :D:D:)

Coming back looking delicious, cause New Britney’s on a mission

OH MY GOD….

OH MY GOD…

i am teary…about to cry. she is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL

Wow, Britney looks absolutely stunning

QUEEN B <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

She does look good and i’m glad she is getting her life back on track

She looks awesome! I love her so much! Go Britney

Britney looks fan-freakin’ tastic!!!!!

IT’S BRITNEY, BI.TCHES!!!

I’ve died and this is heaven!

WELCOME BACK BRITNEY!

britney rocks ! ! ! ! ! !

How did her hair grow so quick.

OMG britney looks amazing!!! im so happy that she seems the be getting her life back on track

OH MY GOD!!! IS IT NEEEW PICTURE??? I CANT BELIEVE!!!

britney is looking real good right now!!!! she looks ah-mazing!

TAKE THIS, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!! SHE’S BACK!

i cant stop looking…she looks amazing!!
its britney…i mean its her and shes beautiful!
<33

She looks FANTASTIC!

By the way, Britney and Jim Carrey should definitely do something together, it would be soo funny.

I think she looks great! And this is not for showing
the court anything! She’s doing this because she cares
about people who have disablities and more. You don’t
see her going out drinking or partying, she really is working hard and
I support her 110%! She looks Fab! GO BRIT GO!!!!!

I actually cried a little… THAT’S MY GIRL!!!
Seriously, you can tell she’s not afraid of the media anymore and I’m sure doing the cameo for Madonna’s video helped a lot. She looks gorgeous.

anoa – I believe those are extensions.

OMFG HOW HOT DOES SHE LOOK.

I can’t get over how awesome Britney looks.

Queen B!

MY HAND IS OVER MY MOUTH WITH SHOCK. SHE LOOKS ******* AMAZING!

I thought these were old at first. She looks so great! I am so happy for her, and I hope she had a good time.

I am just a little bit annoyed about this not being on any other sites (tmz ect.) because when she was not doing well if she went to the gas station or anywhere else they put it everywhere about how BAD she looked and was doing, now that she is a little better and looking great it is hardly anywhere. I guess everyone loves a meltdown, recovery… not so much.

OMG! She looks so great ,i’m so happy ,Go Brit!

‘this girl will always find her way’ – so true! we love you brit :’(

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Britney is back y’all!!!!! JAPAN IS A SLAVE 4 BRITNEY SPEARS!!

Britney looks amazing!

#120 – I know. it infuriates me. seriously. but i think it’s for the best – maybe their decision to not publish stories about her is in an effort to get the paps to leave her alone al ittle. if nobody is buying the pictures they are less likely to go after them. although now that she’s doing well it may turn around and get crazy again.

I’m glad she’s getting her life back together! Good for her!! =]

B girl looks SMOKIN HOT! These pix are gorg! I love that she was using her celebrity in a charitable way. Luvs ya Britney!!!

She looks the best she has done in a LONG time

way to go brit!!

she looks amazing!!

im amazed, she looks incrediblee!

She looks amazing!!!
I love you Britney!!!
& it makes me happy to see your
doing good =D

i absolutley hate her! but if she keeps going like this she can get her life bakc on track! and i hve to admit she looks relly good! i still dont like her music at all and i hvent seen her act but i bet she sucks @ that too but i hope she turns her life around! lol

FUC.K YA’LL HATERS! SHE’S BACK

She looks amazing, she looks like she did before her terrible years, with one word- great. I am happy for her

No way does she have 40% custody with only one overnight and a couple of monitored visits. More like 10% visitation. Kevin is still calling the shots.

truthfully @ 07/20/2008 at 5:16 pm

Britney looks fab. She hasn’t looked this nice in a very long time. Good for her!

Wow she looks awesome!! FINALY!

About a Half Year Ago Right Into All the Mess in Her Life
My Sister Told Me That She Think
That It’s Just About Some Time and We’ll Hear Something Like:
Britney’s Dead
And I Said That She’ll Be Fine, Re-Invent Herself…
Well, Voulllia…

she looks pretty good

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
the
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Damn she looks good!!
happy for her =)
all you haters…please SHUT UP.

She Have Something Very Madonna

she lost her kids–>she looks great–>she is a disgusting person

Zloverbrianna @ 07/20/2008 at 5:37 pm

She looks great.
I really honestly hope that she continues on this path of reclaiming her life.

Megan fox rocks @ 07/20/2008 at 5:37 pm

OMG she looks so Beautiful

britney rocks

francesca @ 07/20/2008 at 5:44 pm

thanks god, britney u rock, u look so much better

Autism doesnt need a cure. just google “Neurodiversity”

Generation rescue is an evil group bent on Autistic Genocide.

Autistics need no stinkin’ cure. Autism is part of the natural diversity of humanity

We will not allow a prenatal test by any means necessary

The AS Man

brit….you look awesome and fabulous!!:)

lroy, she has three days a week with two overnights. . . hate to break it to you but thats more then 10%, dont argue with someone like you know everything because you dont! When the conservatorship ends, she’ll get 50/50. GO BRITNEY!

Always a Britney fan! She looks great.

For those of you trashing her, do you know that this is for charity right?

Good on Britney for doing some good by attending a charity event. She looks lovely.

WOW! SHE LOOKS AMAZING! LOVE HER!

omg!! she so pretty!!

She is so curel @ 07/20/2008 at 6:58 pm

She need to be rescue. She has no conscoins what so ever. the day after she declared u don’t want ur 2 mistake the next day she infront of the camara. well guess what britney ur career is over. It all about younger stars like rihanna, and miley.

it looks like she’s heading in the right direction.

She looks great and happy. I’m so excited for her. Keep it up, Brit.
And, well said #19

@155:

Clearly, you don’t have half a brain or a “conscions,” so move yourself out of here. kthnx.

She is amazing… LOVE HER!!!

Yay brit ! avoid paris hilton’s company and you’ll be orite. god bless you.

YAY!!!BRITNEY!!! avoid paris hilton n you’ll be orite. God bless you

white trash….. lmao!!!!

sori.double post :( too excited to see her looking so pretty and happy :)

she looks amazing

go britney

god bless you

i loveyou britneyyyyyy
you are the best

I actually have a child with autism, as far as I am concerned these people are idiots …there is no cure for autism…I recall reading somewhere that Jennys child was never believed to have autism…gee he never had autism , how was he cured of something he never had????? I guess its a good club and keeps them off the street….autism is a real disorder and there is no cure at the moment!
Enjoy your book sales Jenny, I for one will never read your lies……go ahead and hang with her Britney, shes not going to help you get custody of your two kids…….

woow she looks great, hope she is recovered.

WOOOHOOOO!! GO BRITNEY!!!!

Oh my GOOOOOOOOD! This is lyk a dream come true! I LOVE Jim Carrey AND Britney Sperrs both! They’re the best entertainers of our generation! I just wish Jimmy wouldn’t ever shave his head!!! But it looks fine once it’s growing back like that; sexy actually, they both look great and B looks GORGEOUS! So does Jenny. Everyone looks great!

Omg she hasn’t gone to celebrity functions for so long that she’s forgotten how to pose for pictures.

Again, she looks freaking amazing =)
Britney, I believe in you and I’m with you all the way.

nicelooking @ 07/20/2008 at 10:35 pm

Here’s my 2 cents. I think Kevin Federline DESTROYED her and she will slowly come back to us. Trust me, I know his type. Men with lots of kids with different women are NO GOOD! Generally, they are emotionally abusive. I have a feeling this is the story with her.

she is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks AMAZING! Keep it up Brit! Cant wait for what she has next! New album, new movie, or new perfume??

aww i miss her! shes great i love you brit

LOVE HER!!! i knew she’d make it

Hello_Stranger @ 07/20/2008 at 11:57 pm

i love Britney the most of all

Britney Rocks !!

Brittany W. @ 07/21/2008 at 12:25 am

Britney looks wonderful!! It’s great to see her out at an event like this. =)

omg brit looks adorable! she is so pretty

GO BRIT! we support you!

ill admit she looks ALOT better than she has recently.
but she will never be the same as she was back in 1999-2003 period.
shes kinda tarnished her name, she wont be as hot as she was before- you know what i mean? i miss the “im a slave for you” britney period. :s
i was looking at the closeup up her legs/’bottom of dress- whats taht white stuff on her dress? she could have at least wiped off whatever she spilled

Britney should do a movie with Jim Carrey… I would totally see it in theaters and buy the DVD. i loved britney britney in HIMYM.

She looks great. I love her and wish her all the best, always!

Guys, Who Knows
What Shoes Does She Wears

#19 dancer @ 07/20/2008 at 12:13 pm

WELL SAID.

Worth repeating:

#19 dancer @ 07/20/2008 at 12:13 pm

I Love Her
She Look Great
She Comeback

Looking her best in a long, long time

hellblazer @ 07/21/2008 at 6:01 am

Wow…She looks great…

I’m really happy for her!!
I mean finally she looks good again!!! go britney! go britney! go britney! XD

She looks so brilliant, good for her!!! :)

You look fantastic Britney. I am overwhelmed. x

she actually looks great!
better than before :]

She look pretty but have a fake smile … no wonder…

GO BRIT! looking good! now she is something like the old brit ;)

go brit ..we love you…you look amazing…

Hello_Stranger @ 07/21/2008 at 9:43 am

She’s hot

OMG Brit! You. Look. AWESOME!!!!

I always loved her. she`s brilliant. and she`s hot. :)
so glad to see her happy.
go girl.
we all love ya <3

Britney looks sensational!

I wish she was surrounded by genuine people who care for her, and not for her money though.

I love Britney!

wow! She looks normal

woo go britney!!

I just want to say one thing:

Thank you, JustJared.com, for not being a total ***** like Perez Hilton. I used to read Perez Hilton’s website for gossip etc. until I realized just how ridiculous some of his crap is. For instance, he stopped reporting on Britney altogether when she got her life back in order. That to me is beyond fucked up. I’m glad this website is around so I can see the GOOD stuff she’s doing, too.

And Britney is looking absolutely stunning. I’m shocked, actually. I’m really hoping she sits down with a journalist soon and sheds light on what all was going on with her. I’m so happy to see her getting her life back on track. :-)

Hot Tamales! Better than EVER!
LOVE YOU and WE SUPPORT YOU 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FU*K PEREZ and His Stupid blog. he got issues worse than Brittney’s!!! that MotherFu*ker!!!!

WELCOME BACK~!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP IT UP

#26
so are you!!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, this is Good, to see her this way!!! all the bad things and mistakes, i think she have learn from them. But what can a woman like this do to remove all the cameras that even going to her house and takes pics to bash on her whenever they want to critize her, i guess no one is perfect only God, im very happy for her!! bout to cry!!

SHE REALLY DOES LOOK GREAT AND HAPPY

You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig people!!

wow. she looks normal for once.

but hey. why the hell is she wearing a sports watch???!?

Britney is past her sell-by date. I wish the **** would kill herself

OH MY GOD!!!!! Is that Britney Spears? she looks AMAZINGLY HOT!!! wow she certainly scrubbed up well! she looks much better than we have seen her in YEARS!!!!!!! omg

Wow she looks great
glad shes getting her life back together(=
and in another post it says she got custody of the kids
something like that
Go Britney !(=

love ya brit!

i love so much britney!!GO BRIT-BRIT GO!!!!

omg , I LOVE YOU BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS

she looks old!

i mean i love her, but still

Beautiful Britney has always looked great.
It’s just that in most recent pictures,
she’s had a sad expression on her face.

She is a stupid ugly ***** with no talent except dancing.

she looks really good, amazed like ever …. good britt