Nicole Kidman Spends Sunday At Starbucks

Nicole Kidman Spends Sunday At Starbucks

Nicole Kidman receives a helping hand from country superstar husband Keith Urban after a quick bite to eat/drink at their local Starbucks in Nashville, Tenn., on Sunday afternoon.

Nicole, 40, and Keith, 41, welcomed their beautiful baby daughter, Sunday Rose Kidman-Urban, into this world just two weeks ago.

Keith will be part of the televised CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night to Rock show that will air on September 8th! The two-hour show will be on ABC.

nicole kidman starbucks 01
nicole kidman starbucks 02
nicole kidman starbucks 03
nicole kidman starbucks 04

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman

ABC

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Show All
enough is enough @ 07/21/2008 at 9:51 pm

nag..nag..nag..nag. Shut up b*tches, and get over your jealousy. We couldn’t care less about your ridiculous and exaggerated pregnancy stories. So what if you were big like a house and bled like a dying pig for months and years afterwards. Just quit nagging and obsessing over someone who is obviously superior to you.. get over it.

The haters can’t stand that she took their precious Keith from them. They make her pay for it by spreading ridiculous rumors about her. It’s so childish and sick and it needs to stop. These women need psychiatric help.

enough is enough is a fine example of one of Kidman’s fans. If you have a negative opinion of Kidman, you don’t have a brain in the eyes of her fans. I’m sorry, but I don’t think anyone on this planet is “obviously superior” to me. That’s a pretty sick mentally you have if you think Kidman is “obviously superior” than any of us. Wow, it seems like she is God to you!

Who wears white after giving birth, arent you still recovering down there. While is the last color to put on and tight jeans. ODD

Nicole looks cute but sooo very tired. Sunday Rose is keeping her up at night, I think. :)

The Keith fanatics will be thinking about Nic’s white pants for weeks..wondering what it could all possibly mean…LOL

(Clue, she’s not bleeding very much. There now. Mystery solved!)

enough is enough @ 07/21/2008 at 10:15 pm

Any normal person is superior to the jealous, mean, obsessive and disturbed Keith fanatics writing their garbage here, Hostas, and your ten thousand alter egos.

We are all human beings, enough is enough. Kidman isn’t perfect either! Where have I said that I am a fan of Urban’s? You don’t have to be a fan of his to dislike her!

enough is enough @ 07/21/2008 at 10:23 pm

Who the hell said she’s perfect? You’re not a human being. You don’t behave like one. You’re a mean, sick bi*tch, and a liar.

***********************

Again, another classy Kidman fan!

***********************

Again, another classy Kidman fan!

O.K. As someone who likes Nicole and Keith, I hope that she did give birth. However, I am a very tiny person and I have given birth. There is no way that ANYONE who had a baby two weeks prior would be putting on white jeans. I am sorry. She has no other signs of having had a child. It just does not add up. Something is wrong here, I am sure she did work out and eat health foods and I know that she is naturally skinny. Still, she wouldn’t be wearing tight white pants and a white top. Something is very wrong here.

i hate haters @ 07/22/2008 at 12:01 am

SO MANY WOMEN USE WHITE PANTS WITH THEIR PERIOD, we are in 2008 PEOPLE not in stone age!! , maybe she had something Underneath like shorts, don´t know, GOSH!! LET HER BE!!! PEOPLE STOP BEEN SO MEAN!!!! LIVE UR LIFES , HAVE UR own pregnancies!! ur OWN babies!! Your own husbands! ur own periods!!ur own lIFES!!! FOR GOD!! HOw many free time u have so u can spend talking and writing about someone u don´t like!!! or analyzing every little thing about someone u don´t even Know or like or care about!!

CaptainObvious @ 07/22/2008 at 5:40 am

@ i hate haters @ 07/22/2008 at 12:01 am
————————————————————————————

You are a loser too, then. You’re as much a loser as me and the rest of the people for taking the time and writing. :) If people want to believe she didn’t, then let them be. If they do want to belive, then let them be. Who cares if she did or didn’t, she has a kid who she’s going to take care, bottom line.

this is a test.

I think she looks so great because I don’t believe she was pregnant…for someone who was wanting children so bad she never really talked much about it…you never see anyone during public appreances touch her stomach and I think I might have seen keith do it once…I know they are private people but come on…you waited so long to have a baby and I hardly seen much emotion about it…she looked weird during her pregancy too…most women I know who have had a baby get kinda of a pregnant face near the end, either your nose or your lips and I seen nothing from her

Gee, people still won’t believe that she’s pregnant even if she pulled her pants and underwear down to show you that she pisses out blood. For **** sakes, get a grip. You don’t know her, you don’t live with her, you only judge her by ******* pictures. There are 6 pictures of her here. Doing what? Going down the stairs with her husband. That’s what she’s doing. She’s not doing ******* cart-wheels around Starbucks’. And you call her pregnancy creepy? I don’t. Sure, I’m SLIGHTLY concerned but I’m not a ******* trusted resource. The UUmyths clan can go find a real hobby. These hobbits will find every excuse that is living on Mars and use it to deny the truth; NICOLE KIDMAN HAD A BABY. I’m not a fan of her work, I’m not even a fan of Keiths’ music, but I respect them as any other human being.. Some- because SOME here are ******* savages.

Leave them alone for **** sakes.

Aw, Keith looks hott[:
Nicole looks amazing.
You can tell they’re tired though.
She had her baby at the hospital my little sister was born at, so cool. haha.
Yes, please leave them alone. Geez they were normal once..

Aw, Keith looks hott[:
Nicole looks amazing.
You can tell they’re tired though.
She had her baby at the hospital my little sister was born at, so cool. haha.
Yes, please leave them alone. Geez they were normal once..
They all where. You wouldn’t like to be called all the stuff they are… would you? They just had a baby, give em some privacy and peace… gah! And people that wre saying she wasn’t pregnat…. huh?? How can you NOT see that she was? She had a bump for monkey’s sake! And yeah, she did talk about wanting a child. Where have you been? Under a rock for the past year?! Geez, some people need some common sence…

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Show All