Kate Walsh Gives Much Love -- Bow Wow Wow!

Kate Walsh Gives Much Love -- Bow Wow Wow!

Kate Walsh (in Amanda Wakeley) lends a helping paw at Much Love Animal Rescue’s Second Annual Bow Wow WOW! fundraiser held at the Playboy Mansion in Holmby Hills, Calif., on Saturday afternoon.

Much Love Animal Rescue is a nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing overpopulation, abuse and neglect of domestic animals. Much Love is run entirely by like-minded professionals who volunteer their time and resources to help save the lives of these animals.

15+ pictures inside of Kate Walsh giving much love…

kate walsh much love bow wow wow 01
kate walsh much love bow wow wow 12
kate walsh much love bow wow wow 13
kate walsh much love bow wow wow 14
kate walsh much love bow wow wow 15

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Not really loving the dress!

yay kate photos! i have much love for this woman she looks and is amazing.

Thanks JJ.

Kate and Alex are so freaking cute and adorable together. Kate looks pretty and really happy.

Thank for posting, kalex the cutest couple!

Born Manhattanite @ 07/21/2008 at 11:20 am

I still wish she was on Grey’s Anatomy, she made the show so much more interesting and better. But on Private Practice she’s amazing.

Newport beach, 92660 @ 07/21/2008 at 11:21 am

I agree with #1 the dress choice is a little blah.

john dunns @ 07/21/2008 at 11:22 am

I love Kate.. :)

Thanks JJ.

Ah! Such a cute couple.

Just me... @ 07/21/2008 at 11:24 am

Love her!!

She’s cute and talented!!

Kate Walsh is a cow @ 07/21/2008 at 11:27 am

She’s an animal, a cow.

mamaloa aka cpaleczny is a m.o.r.o.n.
Addek sucks!

Thanks JJ, they are so freaking adorable.

For 2 posts now, JJ hasn’t mentioned the that other show that Kate was in, and yet #10 still follows her around. Wow, that is one sick person.

LOL I have now just identified #10. Wow, are you stupid or what. #10 is a poster on the ABC GA messageboard. The reason I know is because she just identified a poster on that board in her post.

So sad, when a person can not separate fiction from reality. You are dumber than I thought.

So Jamie who is it so we can go over there and kick some ass.

The dress isn´t my fav but they look sooo adorable together and sooo friggin happy :)

Amanda I am not sure the posters name but it is obviously a psychotic M/D weirdo who is in serious need of psychological help. I have a degree in psychology so I will over my services and put her in a padded room full of Addek posters. LOL.

Sweet Couple!!!!

yay!! more KW pics!!! Thanks JJ

I love the colour of the dress, and she looks so happy :D
More more more, please?

Awww Kalex is LOVEEEE!!!!

Thanks JJ! Kate looks gorgeous!

LMAO Jamie, psychotic is one way to describe whoever it is, the words sad and pathetic also come to mind…

Aww Kate & Alex are so cute.
Love Kate’s dress. She looks so pretty & happy.
Thanks for the pics.

Brainysmurf @ 07/21/2008 at 1:15 pm

They are a cute couple. I may be in the minority here, but I love the dress. Alex looks pretty good too.

#10-do you realize that Addeck was a ficticious storyline written by Shonda Rimes? Kate Walsh was just doing her job by acting the part. Why are you so hostile? It’s a TV show.

I love that they rescue animals. I wonder how big Flower is.

Thanks Jared.

She maybe big, she will be big cause my owner has the same dog, but a male and he is sooo big!

Love the dress, and the bag she has. It is a dog bag?

Thanks JJ!

Kate and Alex look very happy :)
I really like the dress.

She looks really tired in these pictures! The dress isn’t doing much for me either.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All