Jennifer Connelly is Revlon Ready

Jennifer Connelly is Revlon Ready

Jennifer Connelly has been announced as the new face of the Revlon makeup brand.

Jennifer Connelly is a modern, dynamic and intelligent woman. She is an accomplished wife, mother and actress and her successes complement the spirit of the Revlon brand,” said David Kennedy, Revlon’s President and CEO. “We are elated to have Jennifer join the Revlon family.”

The 37-year-old actress joins the star-studded lineup of Revlon women including Academy Award winning actress Halle Berry, actress Jessica Alba, actress Beau Garrett and newly signed supermodel and entrepreneur Elle Macpherson .

“I am honored to be joining the Revlon Family,” said Jennifer. “Revlon is one of the great iconic brands of today and I am thrilled to be part of a company that has done so much for women around the world.”

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

I hope they don’t let Balenciaga dress her for the ad campaign!

# 1 lEIGH @ 07/22/2008 at 9:47 pm

I know right!!!

I love her but her dress in this picture seems fugly
(top?!)

i dont’ really know her but she looks like a fugly man in this pic makes me not want to buy Revlon

anyone see the NEW RIHANNA DISTURBIA VIDEO?? IT’S HOTTTT!!!

same hate the dress but love love LOVE jennifer. Such class is pretty rare these days!

She is a beautiful and class woman!

Megan Fox looks like Jennifer Connelly NOT Angelina IMO just…saying But Jennifer looks nice goood for her getting the deal.

groundcontrol @ 07/23/2008 at 12:19 am

Jennifer Connelly is one of the most beautiful women to ever grace a screen. She is also as beautiful in real life without makeup. A rarity.

How is it that someome doesn’t know her – an Academy Award winning actress who swept amost every award that year. When the internet was fairly new she and Pamela Anderson were the two most downloaded women on the net. Men – of all ages – know who she is.

I remember that dress – it was a short dress in a beautiful white material and it looked fun with the feathers at the top.

Anyway I love her. She lives a full, well-rounded life with her family, work and her involvement with the UN campaign against child soldiers, Amnesty International and other projects.

Somechicks link is a VIRUS @ 07/23/2008 at 12:57 am

So sorry Jen maniston, Revlon doesn’t like ugly women like you. That’s what you get for booting Jen Connelly off of Marie Claire. I still can’t believe that no-talent TV sit-com hack, had the nerve, rudeness, and catty-ness to get Connelly bounced. That’s sick. She’s sad. So happy Brad escaped. jen connelly you ROCK!

blue daisy @ 07/23/2008 at 1:07 am

Revlon has a good choice. She’s great. I love her and her husband.

groundcontrol @ 07/23/2008 at 12:19 am

=======
ITA. I heard she ‘s a Yale U. alumni.

............... @ 07/23/2008 at 1:21 am

Somechicks link is a VIRUS @ 07/23/2008 at
=========
LOL so true. She got everything that Maniston doesn’t had.
“modern, dynamic and intelligent woman. She is an accomplished wife, mother and talented Oscar awardee. ” no wonder she booted her out.

Hello Gorgeous! I had a crush on this lady since “The Rocketeer” that is still as strong as it ever was. She has had the good fortune to live her life relatively under the radar as far as the paps are concered and good for Her! However I have to say I deifinitely would mind seeing more of her.

cold woman and her eyebrows are creepy

I don’t like her smile in this picture. She seems to have many better pics in her nice pro file on a single’s club ‘ric h ki ss . co m’. She’s attr active, sexy and po pular there.

Yay! Such cool news! One of the most gorgeous women in the world. Can’t wait to see the ads!

Oh yeah and the dress she is wearing in that photos happens to be Balenciaga….haha.

I like this dress.
I would like to see more news about her over here…
but people don’t change… and only cares about the same old people….
brangelina… Aniston… Celebrity babies
It is a shame…
(sorry about my baaaad english)

I just saw Jen on her talk-show rounds for the new movie. WOW! She is WAY too skinny!! Reminds me of the Heroin Chic that was around a few years ago. Double Yuck! I can’t believe Revlon wants to promote that! It’s not about how accomplished or talented she is. It’s about how she LOOKS.