Rihanna - "Disturbia" Music Video

Rihanna -

Rihanna‘s new music video “Disturbia” was recently released, as directed by Anthony Mandler.

The vid is “disturbing” but really fun fun fun! “Disturbia” will debut on MTV’s TRL and BET’s 106 and Park on Thursday, July 24th and on VH1 on Saturday, July 26th.

You can check out pictures of the 20-year-old Barbadian beauty filming it here. Watch the vid below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Rihanna’s new “Disturbia” music video?

Rihanna – “Disturbia” Music Video

Ethan Miller/Getty

I Just Love Her!!!

She is amazing

uhul!

first!!

\o/

Rayando el Sol @ 07/22/2008 at 11:50 pm

This is awesome stuff by Rhianna

Disturbing is a good title for it.

ITS A GREAT VID AND GREAT DANCE TRACK. THERE WILL SOON BE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW SHE CANT SING FROM A BUNCH OF PUNKS BLAH BLAH BLAH ETC. ITS POP MUSIC, GET OVER YOURSELVES, SOME OF YOU WOULD DIE IF YOU HEARD 80”S MUSIC.THERE’S LIGHT AND SHADE WITHIN MUSIC AND VARIETY, SURELY IF YOU DONT LIKE HER THERE’S 50 OTHER ARTISTS WHO WILL CATER TO YOUR SNOBBISH NEEDS.

it’s not bad,but i probably have to listen to it more often to like it

zanessa♥.. ewjashley @ 07/22/2008 at 11:54 pm

i love rihanna and the song but the vid it’s not one of my favorites:S i miss her hair like in unfaithful

This chick is really starting to look like a tranny. Who does her makeup? Xtina?

rihanna is a **** perfomer!

It’s true; she can’t sing! Anyone who thinks this woman has talent needs to have their head examined. What a waste of money. At least the freaky outfits keep us entertained!

RIHANNA SUCKS A FATTIE

For some reason, this song irritates me…

She’s cute but her voice is annoying.

Mrs.chrisbrown @ 07/23/2008 at 12:05 am

Love the song….the beat….. and rihanna but im not lovin the vid. Maybe a little to disturbing for me but i may just have to watch it a few more times. Take a Bow is still my fav vid!!!

I’m getting kinda tired of Rihanna. She’s overexposed and her songs are repetitive. She should try making a new album instead of rereleasing her old one with a few extra tracks.

Riri does have good beats but her voice is weak. ***** can’t sing for ****.

She looks like a man.

I’M SO SICK OF THIS *****

I can’t decide if I like it. I really don’t like Rihanna’s songs but her videos are usually ok. I need to see this one on the big screen before I can decide.

i really liked it and i love the song original stuff :)

Oh my god. What the efffis this?

I think it’s ok. Rihanna is a triumph of style over substance.
She is not a great artist or singer but her songs are fun and catchy.

Alexandria @ 07/23/2008 at 12:16 am

GENIUS! don’t hate on rihanna, she is doing amazing and I love Anthony Mandler for bringin this too us!

it’s really different, but ri ri can do that.

you know you love it.

and if you don’t love her, you love to hate her which only makes her more popular.

THANK YOU HATERS!!

i love riri but i will pass on this…her sounds are becoming filler music.

kick ass video different from anything I seen :D

I think she has no talent and she’s only here cuz people think she is pretty.i just don’t like her voice…she’s a horrrible singer

THIS HOE CANNOT SING. SHE NEEDS TO RETIRE.

It’s ok, I guess.

i don’t like this song at all. i think it sucks and she tries too hard. she is cute though with make up, let’s see her without it.

Megan @ 07/23/2008 at 12:16 am

I think it’s ok. Rihanna is a triumph of style over substance.
She is not a great artist or singer but her songs are fun and catchy.
_____
Exactly. The black Britney Spears.

Sorry, but I’m not impressed by the video or 1st two singles I’ve heard from this album. I like Rhianna, but she’s overrated.

de2o9cutie @ 07/23/2008 at 12:29 am

love her but dont lyk sa vid..

ANDRÉANNE @ 07/23/2008 at 12:30 am

this is way too much

She sounds like she’s dragging. Not her best work.

Christian bale's drunk mummy @ 07/23/2008 at 12:38 am

What a pile of f***ing horsesh*t.

Is this crap classed as music these days? Wow, my ear drums feel like they’ve been raped and perforated by a giant black c*ck. .Make it stop!

Rihanna makes POP music
She isn’t a songstress but she’s good at what she does
and her songs are pretty much forgettable.

LOVE HER. AND CHRIS BROWN TOGETHER!

PERFECT COUPLE!

@ 36 LMAO

She sings the same ******* song with the same ******* voice all the time, no change, every time, the same note. ***** needs to mix it up!

I like the song somewhat, but the video….ehh, not so much.

Not one of her better songs in my opinion

To all the Rihanna haters

A hater is someone who is jealous and envious and spends all their time
trying to make you look small so they can look tall.
They are very negative people to say the least. Nothing is ever good
enough!
When you make your mark, you will always attract some haters…
That’s why you have to be careful with whom you share your blessings and
your dreams, because some folk can’t handle seeing you blessed…
It’s dangerous to be like somebody else… If God wanted you to be like
somebody else, He would have given you what He gave them! Right?
You never know what people have gone through to get what they have…
The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they
don’t know my story…
If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, you can
rest assured that the water bill is higher there too!
We’ve all got some haters among us!
Some people envy you because you can:
a) Have a relationship with God
b) Light up a room when you walk in
c) Start your own business
d) Tell a man / woman to hit the curb (if he / she isn’t about the
right thing)
e) Raise your children without both parents being in the home
Haters can’t stand to see you happy
Haters will never want to see you succeed
Haters never want you to get the victory
Most of our haters are people who are supposed to be on our side.
How do you handle your undercover haters?

You can handle these haters by:
1. Knowing who you are & who your true friends are *(VERY IMPORTANT!!)

2. Having a purpose to your life: Purpose does not mean having a job.
You can have a job and still be unfulfilled.
A purpose is having a clear sense of what God has called you to be.
Your purpose is not defined by what others think about you.

3. By remembering what you have is by divine prerogative and not human
manipulation.
Fulfill your dreams! You only have one life to live…when its your time
to leave this earth, you ‘want’ to be able to say,
‘I’ve lived my life and fulfilled ‘my’ dreams,… Now I’m ready to go
HOME!
When God gives you favor, you can tell your haters, ‘Don’t look at
me…Look at Who is in charge of me…’

too demonic. I don’t like it.

isaabella @ 07/23/2008 at 1:08 am

não gostei :S

Please somebody just put an end to this monstrosity.

K SOOOO, I LOVE RIHANNA, BUT THIS SONG SUCKS BIGGG TIME.
IT IS JUST REALLY LAME. I AM MAJORLY DISAPPOINTED.

K SOOOO, I LOVE RIHANNA, BUT THIS SONG SUCKS BIGG TIME.
IT IS JUST REALLY LAME. I AM MAJORLY DISAPPOINTED.

Jessica Q @ 07/23/2008 at 1:23 am

I LOVE THIS!! OMFG TH VID WAS AMAZING AND THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG ASS TIME!! YAY RIARIA
HATER!!!!!!!!

She is so hot..I’d do her in a heartbeat if I wasn’t straight….mmmmmmmm

I dont know what to think. Im stuck between in sucks or its good.

Christian bale’s drunk mummy @ 07/23/2008 at 12:38 am

____________________________________________

ROFL…LOL

Black Knight @ 07/23/2008 at 1:29 am

I generally like her videos but she really can not sing. She benefits from cool production but in a live setting she definitely needs backing tracks.

overrated @ 07/23/2008 at 1:31 am

malcolm is a flaming gay d0uchebag …. yep, definitely.

i dont like her. or this dumb video. or her dumb hairstyle

oh ma doosh!! I luv it! I love the video!!!!! It so fits her song!!!

Disturbia is addicting but an awesome song lol it’s played 1023 on my iTunes already LOL

She’s on top of her game. All you people with miserable lives are the only ones leaving haterish comments. Go suck a ****. She’s amazing. Loves the video. Really diffrent.

yall niqqas need to stop hatin on her that **** was raw…it was creppy but a good creppy…i love the vid..she should do more like that..its unique..

I liked video, but could be more rough.
I liked sounds – but I won’t remember this song.
other words, there are a lot of videos like that.
=*=

i love this song, but the video clip reminds me of saw.

debra myers @ 07/23/2008 at 3:07 am

Love Rihanna, but this video is f****ed up!!!!!

groovacious @ 07/23/2008 at 3:40 am

very original and very diff for an r n b black chick…this is gonna go down well.

Love her as always. She’s talented. BTw, I saw her pro file with nice pics on ‘ric h kis s.c om’. It’s a profess ional site. She has pics, blog and friend circle there. Is she dat ing there?

i love this!

I just found some of her photos on another rich men seeking fun site 【W e a l t h y L o v e s.com】, but my question is what she is doing with such a service. She wanna a rich men ? terrible.. ………………

IF YOU DONT LIKE RIHANNA,YOU THINK SHES A CRAP PREFORMER AND CANT SING WHY THE HELL ARE YOU 1.WATCHING HER VIDEOS AND 2.WRITING ABOUT HER.
GET OVER YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC WANNABES

Blah, Freakin NeNe. @ 07/23/2008 at 4:37 am

YALL ARE SOME HATERS, RIHANNA IS SOOO POPPIN’. THIS SONG, GREAT, VIDEO, A LITTLE CRAZII, BUT I STILL LOVE IT, YALL NEED TU OPEN YALL MINDS UP. ITZ A NEW GENORATION, RIHANNA JUST HAPPENS TU BE A APRT OF IT, SO ACCEPT IT *******, AND IF YU DIDNT LIKE HER, YU WULDNT HAVE CLICKED ON THE LINK NOW WOULDVE YU??? (D.A.’S)

love the beat. the song. the lyrics. the vid. all great!!! i agree some of her songs are similar but this is great!!

*UGH* i really do NOT like Rihanna, i mean her hair…girl dont u know that if u keep cutting it shorter n shoter u r goin to be BALD..she obviously doesnt know that…but n all i love her music so its like wotever!

A l i c e e * * @ 07/23/2008 at 5:23 am

Shes An Amazing Singer + I Love Her No Matter What She Wears She Always Looks Good, Like When She Got That New Haircut In Take A Bow I Wasnt To Sure But She Suits Everthing =)

wow~utterly goth-like <3

it’s not that really disturbing..haha but fits her DISTURBIA song XD

*mild effect*

love the song, love the musicvideo, loveeeee it!

Great !!! Only Rihanna can do that :D

Really great video. It’s very mature and brave of Rihanna to make a video like this. I definitely like the song a lot more ever since I saw the video.

This video is stupendous! The beat is bumping and blaring and the words invigorating. It gives new light to the intangible: the deep and forlorn thoughts of the human mind. Rihanna dared to be different by embracing such roles of thinking outside the box thus her title of album Good Girl Gone Bad and has succeeded. Not everything in music has to be about cars, money, sex and love to be enjoyable. What about the tormented mind and soul? The perplexity and hardship of everyday life engulfs us and we become jaded but we must be able to find peace within ourselves and conscious even if it means in the darkest places. This video curbs and exceeds boundaries and i love the fact that her creativity has made her successful into who she is today! Wish her the best of luck she is really talented and beautiful and for those that envy and hate, only do so because they only wish to be in her shoes.

omg. this piece of shiit video is by far the worst awful video I’ve ever seen this year. this tranny is so untalented alien. rihanna just too ugly for words.

i love her! she is so original! I think she has a great voice! not like everyone eles! this video is really creative and her and director worked together wonderfully! I love the song too, great dance track. All her songs are great though. Keep up the good work Rih!!!

Damn that was heavy to watch! Haha, in a good editorial kinda way –
the song’s got a great beat too, btw.

LOVE IT but the video was inspired on Madonna “The Beast Within” backdrop Reinvention Tour. The part of the bed and all the x-tatic process

my girl does it again. im so sick of all these racist cows trashing her.

Aleksandra @ 07/23/2008 at 7:52 am

I am pretty sure that the video was directed by David LaChapelle and not Anthony Mandler. I love mr. Mandler but unfortunately, this is not his work.

I think it looks a lot like Madonna’s backdrops from the Beast Within on the Re-Invention Tour. It’s actually almost the same…
But it’s a great song and vid.

enoughalready @ 07/23/2008 at 8:11 am

Malcolm all that for peoples opinion, we are in America so we have a right.

But lets be real, you know good in darn well that girl can not sing worth a darn! Like stated before she has songs that have a beat and are catchy but as far as the talent?

I wanna see her pull this off live.

Also Malcolm do you know she has had 6 songs off her new/old CD thats been out over a year and she is just only reaching 1.5mil in the states and only 6 tops worldwide? For all the hype we have been through with this girl she should be at least 10-15 mil by now but because of the lack of talent she gets no respect so what is that saying? Everyone is haters.

The only thing all that stuff you wrote did was to make me do the same. Plus it’s to gothic for children..

OMG you did it again Rihanna, and the video suits the song 100 %, i love the fact that she bring something new to everything she do, and lets talk about her hair style right…she brought back punk and sassy at the same time, i love it, it’s like totally different from the regular stereotypes you see every day, long hair, sexy dresses come on I’m bored with that already. she’s using what she have and make it natural, fun and sexy, and for that she’s a genius.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/23/2008 at 8:25 am

…..hmm….. i just rɛ·al·izēd, jared… dōesn’t hāve əny black celebrities in hīs ‘tōp celeb’ list. lol how..’peculiar.

oh, and the video made me ‘pee myself.

keep shining girl, you were born to entertain don’t let anybody tell you otherwise…..Rihanna you made Beyonce looked like Whitney Houston in rehab.

Beyonce in rehab, i like that Mike…….luv you Rihanna, everthing about you.

this is freakin gd!!!!
her best video ever!
she handled this well! way beyond my expectation to the video!

what does this chicarina have against pants?!? in most of her recent videos she’s prancing around in some kind of glorified bikini. what gives?

enoughalready @ 07/23/2008 at 9:22 am

I understand now why people always put Beyonce’s name in stuff, the want to remember when a singer was a singer.

Come on now she has nothing to do with this……

What a ****** video!

WOW!!! i love it… kind of a ******* child between Janet Jackson and Marilyn Manson but 100% better! you go RiRi!!

I agree she is not a good singer. I give her credit for making the most of her 15 minutes but it’s a shame Rihanna has to rely on trashy costumes and gimmicks to sell her music.

Hello_Stranger @ 07/23/2008 at 9:54 am

Boring …

She needs to stop this album

She is ugly – not sure what all the hoopla is about her? She can’t sing worth a damn either.

What happened to her? She used to be so cute and now she looks like a tranny.

this video is H-A-R-D. LOOOOOOOOVE IT!

n her hair is hard too so dont hate. she looks banginn !

Rihanna is HOTT in this video i love IT,

HOW come Rihanna isn’t one of the TOP CELEBRITIES ON YOUR LIST?!? WENTWORTHMILER RYAN PHILPHE JESSICA ALBA , JUDE LAW, JENIFER ASITON, REESE, ZAC VANESSA, WTF?? WTF???! RIHANNA GETS OVER A HUNDRED COMMENTS FOR EACH POST

ALL OF THE HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS, KEEP HATING YOUR ONLY MAKING RIHANNA BETTER, LOL DUMB ASS*

Is that her hair? She’s wearing a wig in the vid, right? If Rihanna keeps cutting her hair, she’ll be bald.

RIHANNA GETS OVER A HUNDRED COMMENTS FOR EACH POST
=================
No, she doesn’t. Only time she reaches the 100 mark is when she premieres a new vid. You’d think she’d get more considering how incessantly JJ posts about her.

Yeaaaah Luv it :)

That video is amazing….. I really like it but its really weird

It SUCKS! No surprise….all her videos suck!

This is my fav. song off her album, which I haven’t bought… I’ve just followed her singles release.

The Madonna/Michael Jackson inspiration is OBVIOUS, but in a GOOD way!!! It’s “Thriller” meets “Die Another Day”. Plus, a few other Madonna inspired sections.

It’s a keeper. Rihanna’s best video to date.

Rihanna! I LOVED this! And to all the people that doesn’t like RiRi’s music….go check out Miley Cyrus. You might like the piece of **** she calls music!

If you don’t like RiRi’s music, check out Arethra Franklin, Alicia Keys & Amy Winehouse. They can sing unlike Rihanna and Miley!

um love the song but the music vid sucks!!!!!!!! but its sad that anyone who hates her is like obsessed wid hating her

@$$ h0leee @ 07/23/2008 at 12:25 pm

wats up with rihanna and that doll of her’s??
she’s really gone crazy this time. i wish that doll was me.

@$$ h0leee @ 07/23/2008 at 12:27 pm

o ya # 43 malcohm…… u must have no life writing that big speech of urs about haters. u must REALLY HAVE NO LIFE. i worry for u…
U MUST HAVE NO LIFE U MUST HAVE NO LIFE U MUST HAVE NO LIFE.

enoughalready @ 07/18/2008 at 8:04 am

It’s so funny how words and a nice beat have made this girl famous cause she sure cant sing or dance. And lets be honest she is just a average joe.

Rihanna makes you wanna give up hope in the Music Industry with her no talent self.….

The backup singer with her is the one who does most of her singing anyway……
******************************************************************
Nicely written. In total agreement though artists like Alicia Keys do give me hope.

the new video is AMAZING its absolutly the best one yet

:]

i love it rihanna rocks

When people are from Barbados, they aren’t referred to as Barbadian! The term is Beijan….Derrrrrrrrr!!!!

wtf the video is gone

say what you want about Rihanna

But, This video is amazing

Oh god, this one again??? Pretty soon Jared is going to have to change his site name to justtrannies.com.

this video really suits its name DISTURBIA.

i do not hate her but she has gone too far.this is outrageous

groovacious @ 07/23/2008 at 2:31 pm

it’s all about performance baby, not so much vocal ability and true talent. notice how britney was more popular than christina? and look at madonna.

Wha tin the world is wrong with all yall haters?! I bet yall just mad cause she got cris!

She really needs voice lessons or something! ***** does not know how to sing!

trendsetter @ 07/24/2008 at 8:15 pm

haters need to stop this music video is the sh**! i love the creativity and i love the song. F**CK all the haters who said she cant sing or has no talent yes im talking to all you low life lames who’s bashin her. get a life. and while your at find some talent because rihanna is doin her thing and will continue to b**ches!

trendsetter @ 07/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

STOP HATIN FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAID SHE CAN’T SING, LOOK LIKE A MAN, OR SIAD YOU DON’T LIKE HER. STOP HATIN AND F**CK OFF. THE MUSIC VIDEO IS CREATIVE AND I LOVE THE SONG . SHE’S A VERY TALENTED ARTIST AND SHE CAN SING. SO STOP HATIN ON HER SUCCESS LOSERS. ALL THOSES LOW LIFE LAMES WHO ARE BASHING HER F**CK YOU AND GET A LIFE AND WHILE YOUR AT IT FIND A PERSONALITY. GET USE TO HER CAUSE SHES HERE TO STAY AND WILL CONTINUE DOING WAT SHES DOING . SO F**CK YOU HATIN A** B***CHES!

Queen joker @ 07/24/2008 at 8:41 pm

This waz my fav song and they dont kno how long i waz waitin fa da video but im kinda dissapointed

Hey Ridonna! Marilyn Manson called. He wants his style back.

LMAO @ JustTrannies.com

The fake burning in flames, the lively statue, the adams family type of people, the spiders all over her….all a bit disturbing in a bad way.

rihanna is so iconic this music video is so fun and even thou ahe looks like she just steeped of saw or hostel she looks beautiful. and its hard to do that i who else could pullt his of no one she very talented so dont criticize a woman of acomplishment and if you have something bad to say keep your words in your dirty mouth RIHANNA IS THE STUFF DUH if youdont like her get a sound check because everyone loves rihanna LOZERS…….ive been watching this video over and over its so ADDICTING=]]]]]

THIS HOE CANNOT SING. SHE IS ENJOYING HER 15 MINUTES. THEY WILL BE OVER SOON.

When i saw this vid i expected to hear metal, but i heard a pop beat.

Nice vid, but the song does not suit it at all.
She making Pop and R&B the new rock and that is not cool.

Sorry Rihanna obsess fans. But the vid looks rocky and the song doest deserve a nice vid like that.

Now “we” have to deal with tons of fans in Barbados saying we copied Rihanna. And if you knew how Fashion is the main and only need in Barbados, you would understand.

Stop making pop and R&B the new rock. Do what you fans say and get back your long brown hair and sing all those girly songs.

Yall haterz are just sTUpid…she is practically a new artist…only 3 years in the BIZ…..others so new would KILL for her impressive SALES…..

Now who should have sold 10 million was BORINGYONCE being 10 years in the BIZ and part of ‘the most succesful girl group’ that was the FLOP of last year…yall just trying to talk about Rih to take attention off of this FACT….bey aint breaking no records with her solo albums…rihanna IS. Fall back Haterz

“Good Girl Gone Bad has created 3 United World Chart number one singles, only the sixth album in history to achieve this feat, following Michael Jackson’s Bad , Madonna’s True Blue, Britney Spears’s …Baby One More Time and Britney Spears’s In the Zone”

Now you Beyonce **** riders in your cheap tacky freekum dresses get the F out of here.Go Rih

marvelous mickey @ 07/29/2008 at 9:09 pm

Rihanna ROcks only 3 years and aLReADY a WORLDWIDE household name. Bey COULD NOT say that after 3 years in DC, maybe in the US but NOT WORLDWIDE…Bulgaria, Ireland…name them…..
GO Ri

Ri Ri is so ugly.

Hard Candy @ 08/12/2008 at 6:28 pm

Shes Fabulous!!!
Sooo Good To C She Has Used Madonna’s Beast Within 4 The Backdrop!!!
Rihanna Will Defooooo Go Far….& As 4 The Other Comments Which R Not Even Constructive Criticism…Boo Hiss Boo!!
Wake Up & Smell The Coffee………..Your Jst Jealous
***

Absolutely puts Rihanna on my list of ‘Needs to be Exorcised’!
Chris Brown, hear me loud and clear! Get away from this demon.
She’s not from America and she’s not of this world. Get the ‘hell’ out of her or get the hell away!

RihAnna is the best she is no 2 FOR me i luv u riri i really luv DISTURBIA but u look like a man LoL .. :-) I like all ur tubes plz dn’t stop the muZiC and also Umbrella and sos WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAscada is the no1 she is so pretty and sexy LUV U CAS

RihAnna is making well i luv her tube DISTURBIA but she looks like a man but CAsCADA IS THE BEST

Rihanna Is Stupid like her she looks like a man BERC!!!!!! CASCADA KATE PERY ***** cAT DOLLS BRICK&LACE aNd I LuV WOW COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i love rihanna u r a loser if u don’t like rihanna and called her names!

love it
it’s FABULOUS

kobe brown @ 01/14/2010 at 9:57 am

riri is my faverit singer she is graton fasion I met her and she is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!