Rihanna - "Disturbia" Music Video

Rihanna -

Rihanna‘s new music video “Disturbia” was recently released, as directed by Anthony Mandler.

The vid is “disturbing” but really fun fun fun! “Disturbia” will debut on MTV’s TRL and BET’s 106 and Park on Thursday, July 24th and on VH1 on Saturday, July 26th.

You can check out pictures of the 20-year-old Barbadian beauty filming it here. Watch the vid below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Rihanna’s new “Disturbia” music video?

Rihanna – “Disturbia” Music Video

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

I dont know what to think. Im stuck between in sucks or its good.

Christian bale’s drunk mummy @ 07/23/2008 at 12:38 am

Is this crap classed as music these days? Wow, my ear drums feel like they’ve been raped and perforated by a giant black c*ck. .Make it stop!
____________________________________________

ROFL…LOL

Black Knight @ 07/23/2008 at 1:29 am

I generally like her videos but she really can not sing. She benefits from cool production but in a live setting she definitely needs backing tracks.

overrated @ 07/23/2008 at 1:31 am

malcolm is a flaming gay d0uchebag …. yep, definitely.

i dont like her. or this dumb video. or her dumb hairstyle

oh ma doosh!! I luv it! I love the video!!!!! It so fits her song!!!

Disturbia is addicting but an awesome song lol it’s played 1023 on my iTunes already LOL

She’s on top of her game. All you people with miserable lives are the only ones leaving haterish comments. Go suck a ****. She’s amazing. Loves the video. Really diffrent.

yall niqqas need to stop hatin on her that **** was raw…it was creppy but a good creppy…i love the vid..she should do more like that..its unique..

I liked video, but could be more rough.
I liked sounds – but I won’t remember this song.
other words, there are a lot of videos like that.
=*=

i love this song, but the video clip reminds me of saw.

debra myers @ 07/23/2008 at 3:07 am

Love Rihanna, but this video is f****ed up!!!!!

groovacious @ 07/23/2008 at 3:40 am

very original and very diff for an r n b black chick…this is gonna go down well.

Love her as always. She’s talented. BTw, I saw her pro file with nice pics on ‘ric h kis s.c om’. It’s a profess ional site. She has pics, blog and friend circle there. Is she dat ing there?

i love this!

I just found some of her photos on another rich men seeking fun site 【W e a l t h y L o v e s.com】, but my question is what she is doing with such a service. She wanna a rich men ? terrible.. ………………

IF YOU DONT LIKE RIHANNA,YOU THINK SHES A CRAP PREFORMER AND CANT SING WHY THE HELL ARE YOU 1.WATCHING HER VIDEOS AND 2.WRITING ABOUT HER.
GET OVER YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC WANNABES

Blah, Freakin NeNe. @ 07/23/2008 at 4:37 am

YALL ARE SOME HATERS, RIHANNA IS SOOO POPPIN’. THIS SONG, GREAT, VIDEO, A LITTLE CRAZII, BUT I STILL LOVE IT, YALL NEED TU OPEN YALL MINDS UP. ITZ A NEW GENORATION, RIHANNA JUST HAPPENS TU BE A APRT OF IT, SO ACCEPT IT *******, AND IF YU DIDNT LIKE HER, YU WULDNT HAVE CLICKED ON THE LINK NOW WOULDVE YU??? (D.A.’S)

love the beat. the song. the lyrics. the vid. all great!!! i agree some of her songs are similar but this is great!!

*UGH* i really do NOT like Rihanna, i mean her hair…girl dont u know that if u keep cutting it shorter n shoter u r goin to be BALD..she obviously doesnt know that…but n all i love her music so its like wotever!

A l i c e e * * @ 07/23/2008 at 5:23 am

Shes An Amazing Singer + I Love Her No Matter What She Wears She Always Looks Good, Like When She Got That New Haircut In Take A Bow I Wasnt To Sure But She Suits Everthing =)

wow~utterly goth-like <3

it’s not that really disturbing..haha but fits her DISTURBIA song XD

*mild effect*

love the song, love the musicvideo, loveeeee it!

Great !!! Only Rihanna can do that :D