Angelina Jolie Twins Conceived Through In Vitro?

Angelina Jolie Twins Conceived Through In Vitro?

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt turned to fertility treatments to conceive twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, reports Us Weekly.

“They conceived through in vitro fertilization,” a source tells the mag. “They both desperately wanted more babies soon.”

Apparently the chance of having fraternal twins at Angelina‘s age (33) naturally is under 1 percent; with in vitro, the chances are 25 percent.

Continues the source, “[Angie did it so] she wouldn’t have to deal with the stress of trying to get pregnant. She could just knock it out.”

FYI: In vitro fertilization costs around $12,000 per procedure.

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like we didn’t know they don’t have sex and haven’t in long time

Yes next in the Enquirer the Jolie Pitts steal Jens frozen eggs. LOL, nothing surprises me anymore. Angie and Brad are the most talked about celebrities world wide so they’ll say anything knowing it will sell.

Really, who cares whether she did or not? Even if she did, I don’t think that’s negative. Plently of people use invitro . . . I’m sure loads of celebs do, look at all of the people with twins and the plus 40 women who get pregnant (not that they all use it, but I’m sure some do.)

I can’t believe this got the cover of a magazine. Nothing happened all week?

bwwwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa.
poor brad isn’t even allowed to stick it in anymore!!!!
so they had to use a turkey baster!!!!!!!
lol

So according to Us, they were desperate to have more babies, then why not make it triplet or quadruplet. what a bogus story, only the idot faniston fans would beleived, may it’s Huvaniston who make-up this story, she was so jealous of Angelina.

angiebrad fan @ 07/24/2008 at 11:04 am

WHO CARES IF ITS TRUE OR NOT DOES NOT THAT MAKE THEIR CHILDREN ANY LESS SPECIAL . IVF is not so bad at least she can get pregnant. The one who shall remain nameless had 7 years of his sperm but still could not get PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passing Through @ 07/24/2008 at 11:04 am

Ruh-roh! Jared…you’re gonna be in twouble again! You know the mongrel hoard hates it when you do tabloid threads! Hehehehehehehehehehehe…

I smell a Rat and her caw caw,Aniston and Manager Huvane.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD – DO NOT DISCUSS or BUY this B.S. RAG: The ONLY way that Jared who is working/partnering with US rag now, can relay how BADLY this very intrusive unsubstantiated unverified story is going over with fans, is to NOT POST HERE on this THREAD. IF I post at all I will be on the last thread. I hope the fans act accordingly and vamoose. I’M DONE w/ THIS THREAD. I hope the fans that frequent JJ are too. I knew this was coming, but boy is it nauseating to see. I can’t believe the JP fans are being treated like this.

Passing Through @ 07/24/2008 at 11:05 am

BTW – the idiots at US Lies Weakly REALLY need to stop hanging out at DListed, Perez, Female First and all those other idiots who espouse this dumb theory. However…I will give Janice Min a shout-out for making Brad the bad guy for a change. Yo Janice – feeble, the story is sooooooo feeble…

I’m not sure if it was invitro or natural conception…either way, I am sure those are two adorable babies. I can imagine a celebrity/movie star life can be pretty hectic at times. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aEuffCnpKg

mia from Europe @ 07/24/2008 at 11:06 am

I despise american tabloids! I don’t belive a thing. I remember headlines 2 years ago how Angie and Brad are splitting up and so on. Why so much negativity? Why not just be happy for them?

you all have to remember that US weekly will never get the baby pictures therefore they have to put trash in order to benefit from theses children from the desperate HOUSEWIVES out there.

MOVIEMADNESS @ 07/24/2008 at 11:07 am

Don’t know if its true or not, but I’m REALLY TIRED of this couple. Just thought I’d share my input…

It’s amusing how everyone rushes to their defense. Sure we don’t know if it’s true, but we don’t know for a fact that it’s not true either. Who really cares? I just think it’s funny how these people will defend movie stars that they don’t even know and get so emotional about it in the process.

I bet all celelebrities have their pr team on overdrive trying to get some attention away from Brad and Angelina. I guess any attention is better than no attention.

DOES USWEEKLY OWN JUSTJARED NOW? IF SO IT’S SO SAD. THIS WAS THE FIRST WEB SITE THAT I BELEVIED WAS FREE SPIRITED AND SO WHAT HONEST, NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK. WELL I AM A TRUE FAN OF BRAD AND ANGIE’S, THAT WIILL NEVER CHANGE

Rag mags will do any thing for money.

I AGREE WE ALLL NEED TO BOYCOTT THIS THREAD IF NOT THIS SITE.

man this hard to believe @ 07/24/2008 at 11:10 am

Who gives a crap,Angie still had Brads babies,Little twins,eat that jennifer aniston,what did you give Brad only hot air,Farts.

bampzsvk#1 @ 07/24/2008 at 11:10 am

I don’t believe any of this BS , Angie is is very young and fertilizable.
They’re always have to make up ****, don’t they?

US weekly lies! @ 07/24/2008 at 11:10 am

SINCE US WEEKLY HAS NOTHING ON JOLIE-PITTS AND CANNOT AFFORD TO BID ON THE PHOTOS OF THE TWINS, THEY JUST MAKE STORIES LIKE THIS TO SELL THEIR MAG!

ALTHOUGH THERE IS NOTHING BAD IF BRAD AND ANGIE DID INDEED OPTED IN VITRO FERTILIZATION INSTEAD OF NATURAL, THE ISSUE IS MORE ON THE CREDIBILTY OF US WEEKLY AS TO THEIR STORY, AND THE VERDICT IS THAT THEY HAVE ZERO CREDIBILTY, CONSIDERING THE FF:

1) AS IN MOST OF THEIR STORIES, US WEEKLY HAS UNNAMED INSIDE SOURCES, WHICH MEANS NO INSIDE SOURCES AT ALL.

2)OF ALL THE TABLOIDS, ITS ONLY US WEEKLY WHO REPORTED THAT ANGELINA HAS ONLY ONE BABY NOT TWINS.

3) US WEEKLY ONLY CLAIMED THEY HAD INVITRO WHEN THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT BRAD AND ANGELINA DID NOT HAVE IDENTICAL TWINS, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE VIA INVITRO.

4)AS ANGIE SAID IN HER INTERVIEW, THEY EVEN HAVE LOTS OF SEX EVEN WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT, HOW MUCH MORE WHEN IS NOT, SO GETTING PREGNANT IS NOT A PROBLEM, AND THEY HAD SHILOH BEFORE.

5) TWINS RUNS IN ANGIE’S FAMILY (HER NIECE HAS TWINS)AS WELL AS BRAD’S (SIS jULIE HAS TWINS).

6) ANGIE WILL NOT SCHEDULE FOR AN INVITRO WHEN SHE WAS IN NYC, WHEN SHE KNOWS ALL ALONG THAT SHE WILL BE FILMING THE CHANGELING DURING OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER 2007. IN VITRO TAKES TIME, AND IT ISNT ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL DURING THE FIRST CYCLE HAS TO BE REPEATED MANY TIMES.

7) ANGIE’S DUE DATE IS LAST WEEK OF JULY, EARLY AUG, HER TWINS WAS BORN 2-3 WEEKS EARLY OR EVEN A MONTH. WHICH MEANS THAT SHE CONCEIVED AROUND NOVEMBER, WHEN SHE WAS BUSY FILMING THE CHANGELING IN LA. SO, HOW COULD SHE HAVE THE TIME TO DO THE PROCESS?

8) DOING INVITRO IS QUITE INVASIVE TO THE WOMAN, I DONT THINK ANGELINA WILL SUBJECT HERSELF TO SUCH PROCEDURE WHEN IS HEALTHY AND WAS ABLE TO CONCEIVE SHILOH NATURALLY.

JJared is in partership with US weekly

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All