Chris Brown's Reality Dance Show

Chris Brown's Reality Dance Show

Chris Brown is teaming up with Survivor and Apprentice producer Mark Burnett to create a new dance competition series with an emphasis on hip-hop/street dance.

The R&B star will pit contestants against one another in impromptu dance-offs in this untitled project, with Brown choosing the winner of each round. Burnett is developing the show as an hourlong performance series that will have an elimination episode as well, reports Variety.

“Dancing is more than just a way of moving, it’s a different expression of music,” Chris said. “That’s what I want to focus on with this show.”

Chris Brown really is a superstar, and someone who lives and breathes music and dance — so his credibility is massive in this arena,” said Burnett, who tapped Brown to open this year’s MTV Movie Awards (where he performed a dance-off with host Mike Myers). “It’s his show; he’s headlining it. He’s the final arbiter on those who win and those who don’t.”

WILL YOU WATCH Chris Brown’s reality dance show?

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

not really interested, I don’t like reality shows:)))

and jason coleman can be a judge…”yeah?”

he roxx…hot….riri not

I think it would be cool. I donno

Nobody cares really!

hes cute, the only bad thing on him is his best friend aka wannabe cool singer

alexandria @ 07/24/2008 at 8:48 am

i’d watch it. sounds good to me and differnt, since they’ll be freestylin it

I’ll watch it!! For sure <3

‘cuz that’s exactly what we need……….another dance show! (rolling eyes)

Is it going to be called: So you think you can Pop-Lock?

I don’t understand how the networks are still making money with reality shows, since you have to have a lobotomy in order to watch the show, how on earth could the advertising be working on those brain dead viewers?

http://www.DivaChickz.com – Where busy chickz come to unwind…

cheyanne haycock @ 07/24/2008 at 12:42 pm

OMG IM GONNA WATCH!!!!!!!
i loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee chris soooo much

it’s going to stupid, pathetic, and just retarded.

like how many dance shows are they’re already?

I for one must say that, America’s Best Dance Crew is very good.

but this, hahahaha, i don’t think so.

wat channel is it going to be on

Mrs.chrisbrown @ 07/24/2008 at 1:04 pm

I will probably watch it because Chris Brown is going to be in it……..but i’m getting kinda tired of all the dance shows.

If I could watch it, I would. Not from US so..

If chris brezzy is in it u no ima watch it
lol jk it sounds like a pretty kool show

Jacqueline @ 07/24/2008 at 6:10 pm

Not another one, I hate these kinds of shows. =(

Yea I’d watch it.

19th!!!!! I agree with Number# 5 and Number # 9. Please no more of these silly shows, because once you see them all, you really can’t stand to sit through any more of them. Especially any that have hip and hop, rip and rop, or whatever. No, I won’t watch. I quit watching the ones now. BORING!!!!

i love chris brown and what ever he puts out there ill watch

hell yea i love watchin people dance and yes cause it’s chris show and i would love 2 support his new show

shawty_purple @ 07/26/2008 at 7:31 pm

YALL ALL NEED 2 STOP HATIN. BUT W/E I KNO DAT SINCE ITZ HIS SHOW, AND THE DANCIN WONT BE REHEARSED, OF COURSE IM GON WATCH IT!!!!

OMG…CANt WAiiT!!!!!…LOVe CHRiS!!!..V.A aLL DAii….woOoOoOo!!!

Yall r some haters 4sho,its going to b a hit no matter if u don’t watch it or not

Dancing is also a part of Chris Brown’s life. The upcoming reality show chose the best person to host this series. No doubt, that Chris Brown fits on this tv show and this is for sure a hit one.

whats that tat on his rest

SHAWTYGOTLOOSE23 @ 07/30/2008 at 3:11 pm

YEA IMA WATCH IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SHOWS LSO SINCE CHRIS IS GOING TO BE ON IT

SHAWTYGOTLOOSE23 @ 07/30/2008 at 3:11 pm

OF COURSE I WOULD WATCH IT, FAITHFULLY!!!!!!

CubanLove @ 07/30/2008 at 9:57 pm

we really dont need a nother dance show and who care about him and ima watch the first episode and if its not good forget it.!

ok for those of you who don’t care sure did show it by posting ” i dont care” i think it’ll be cool takes away from the group shows and goes into individual dancing plus we already have i dont know how many reality shows about the same thing so im sure we can take at least one more but if i see one more anything of love then it getting out of hand

will i be able to watch in the uk i love dancing

im not watching it for sure

How can I be down…..I need something to do.

I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Chris is a very talented dancer and I can only imagine what the rest of the world has to offer. Besides, Chris is a dish and eveyone who thinks he’s hot is going to watch the show whether they really care about dancing or not. I KNOW EVERYONE I KNOW WILL BE WATCHING just because Chris is on it. I’m only speaking the truth, so haters… that’s just too bad because Chris is here to stay and he has all of the support from the people who matter. Love you crazy boy… CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. ~muah~

What channel it going to be his show I cant ait!!

sounds good
and hes really hot i will watch it <3

DEdra(chris #1 fan) @ 01/06/2009 at 1:44 pm

My comment is the show is gonna be great and I gon watch it

stephanie @ 01/28/2009 at 7:01 pm

hell yea i watch it wht will be the name and wht channel wht time
i need to know

Tookietot @ 05/16/2009 at 4:43 pm

@xox-x:
You must care if you actually sat there and read about it

@melissa:

i have blackberry phones,laptops,iphones for at $130 each freeshipping
contact me on talk2chris19@yahoo.com

FOR SALE

black berry phones laptops,flat screen tvs,iphones fr sale…freeshipping ..contact me talk2chris19@yahoo.com