Keanu Reeves is Comic-Con Cool

Keanu Reeves is Comic-Con Cool

Keanu Reeves and his beautiful costar Jennifer Connelly promote their new sci-fi film, The Day the Earth Stood Still, at the Comic-Con 2008 convention on Thursday in San Diego, Calif.

The Day the Earth Stood Still is a remake of the 1951 film of the same name. According to Wiki, the film updates Cold War themes like nuclear warfare to more contemporary ones, such as “humans vs. nature” and humanity’s generally violent nature toward itself.

Keanu, 43, plays alien messenger Klaatu. Connelly, 37, plays Helen Benson, a microbiologist inducted by the government into investigating Klaatu. The movie opens in theaters nationwide on December 12th.

15+ pictures inside of Comic-Con cool Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Connelly

Posted to: Jennifer Connelly, Keanu Reeves

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
z+v=zanessa @ 07/25/2008 at 2:08 am

he’s ugly!
she’s pretty!

She’s so pr etty and cute. It is said she is da ting a rich man. And they met on a celeb rity sin gles’ club ‘ric h ki ss dot c om’. Is she serious?

Beatriz182 @ 07/25/2008 at 2:18 am

he is perfect!

stylepolice @ 07/25/2008 at 2:21 am

not a fan of these 90′s jumpsuits. they look dated to me and not in a good vintage way!
with that, Jennifer is cute these days, not beautiful…and I still think her brows need a good trim even though I realize it’s her signature look. I know there are some die hard Keanu fans…women who find him sexy and handsome. I find him femme and gay-ish. can he act? never seen him in much of anything that isn’t highly action oriented.

*Swoon* Everytime I I see Jennifer Connelly I feel like a teenaged boy again. And she’s not just a beauty she’s a terrific actress as well. I’ve seen the trailer for “The Day the Earth Stood Still:” and it looked pretty good. I’ll definitely see it when comes out.

please jared post more comic con!
*hint*twilight cast*hint*
PLEASE!

her husband is Paul Bettany and they have a boy

Keanu and Jennifer are both past their primes in the looks department

They look pretty hot to me. Older, but definitely hot hot hot!
both gorgeous

Who wants this see this stupid bearded çunt? Not me.

We want to see the hot Comic Con Gerard Butler thread. The sexy ******* takes his shirt off.

Pull your finger out Jared. Hurry up.

anonymous @ 07/25/2008 at 5:07 am

TWILIGHTTWILIGHTTWILIGHTTIWLIHTGHTTWILIGHTTTWILIGHTTIWILIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sailormoon @ 07/25/2008 at 5:35 am

Yay! Can’t wait to see Keanu’s new movie!!!

I’m counting down the days to 12/12.

Thanks for sharing the pics, JJ!

Jennifer is gorgeous.
Keanu is ugly !!!

Ashley Tisdale is the best.

Yeah cool, but the Red Sonja panel was amazing. You should post the pictures and the movie posters Jared!

darkangelp2 @ 07/25/2008 at 8:05 am

.. Jennifer Connelly.. is a wonderful actress.. thumbs up.. great choice :)

No word yet about Twilight huh? Missing out Just Jared, missing out.

SHE IS VERY UGLY AND HE ALSO… for that THEY are a beautiful friendship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD DO A FACE OPERATION! VERY BUT VERY UGLY….

Keanu looks fabulous to me…cooler than anyone else in the movies for sure.

Keanu looks beautiful to me! Girls were screaming when he came out to make his presentation. jennifer connelly, beautiful, as usual.

Cant wait for this move to come out. The trailer looks great! People were excited yesterday at the clips shown.
why is just jareds site being hijacked by kiddies waiting to see twilight? hmmmmm.

Again, Keanu, sweet guy! and Hot!

JENNIFER CONNELLY IS G O R G E O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, ugly is definitely not a word I’d use to describe either of these people. Some of you that always go around saying everyone is ugly either have the worst taste in the world or my bet, you’re just that mean. Nice.

Keanu is still gorgeous at (almost) 44.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All