Fri, 25 July 2008 at 3:34 pm
Rose McGowan is Red Sonja
- Rose McGowan has quite the bloody tongue
- Lindsay Lohan‘s button hangs on for dear life.
- Britney Spears is still a big shot
- Will Brooke Hogan get nekkid for Playboy?
- Lauren Conrad: I’m involved in the “entire process” of my designs
- Lynne Spears reportedly killed a kid
- Will designer Marc Jacobs marry this weekend?
- Amy Winehouse wants five kids
- Dustin Diamond, aka Screech Powers, is penning a tell-all about his years on Saved By the Bell. Gotham Books promises tales of “sexual escapades among cast members, drug use and hardcore partying.” Dirty!!
- Mischa Barton has new agents. The actress has signed with New York’s Paradigm Agency after parting ways with Creative Arts Agency.
- British actor and comedian Russell Brand will host this year’s MTV Video Music Awards, set to air live from Paramount Pictures Studios in Los Angeles on Sept. 7. Brand, 33, recently co-starred in the Judd Apatow-produced comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall and the Reese Witherspoon-produced fairy tale Penelope. He is currently filming the Adam Sandler comedy Bedtime Stories, slated for release later this year.
Just Jared on Facebook