Shia LaBeouf Digs For Gold

Shia LaBeouf Digs For Gold

Shia LaBeouf fills his car at a gas station in Burbank, Calif., and also gets caught picking his nose!

The Transformers star then made his way to a nearby Bed Bath And Beyond, and then stopped at Carney’s for lunch.

D.J. Caruso‘s thriller, Eagle Eye, stars Shia LaBeouf, Michelle Monaghan (Mission Impossible III), and Rosario Dawson (Men in Black II).

Check out the newly released trailer for Eagle Eye here. It is scheduled to be released on September 26th.

10+ more pics inside of Shia LaBeouf digging for gold…

shia labeouf gas station 01
shia labeouf gas station 02
shia labeouf gas station 03
shia labeouf gas station 04
shia labeouf gas station 05
shia labeouf gas station 06
shia labeouf gas station 07
shia labeouf gas station 08
shia labeouf gas station 09
shia labeouf gas station 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I don’t think he was picking his nose Jared. I think he was biting his finger or something. I looked at the pics closely.

portuguese guy @ 07/25/2008 at 10:43 am

2º:p

Rachelllll k. Dateh @ 07/25/2008 at 10:44 am

2nd!!!

portuguese guy @ 07/25/2008 at 10:44 am

and 3º :D lol xD

ewww bad acne!!

Ewww…this kid has always grossed me out and this just seals the deal! I do not get his appeal.

you people are meann.
he could be itching his nose. >_<
i don’t think he’d pick his nose
with 890478937932 paparazzi.

Why do people make a big deal over him itching his nose?

lol Maybe he did it on purpose because he saw the paparazzi

he still hot.

and thanks god he isn’t like zac efron who is always trying to look good.

even picking / scratching his nose he looks HOT

I don’t care if he’s digging for ‘gold’; he’s still hot.

Nicolette @ 07/25/2008 at 1:27 pm

I think the tongue thing is weirder than the finger thing. Who spontaneously does that when they’re walking around? lol

These are adorable. I love that he still does everyday stuff for himself. In a few years he’ll probably have his own island or live in a 50,000 Sq. Ft. compund in Belgium and we’ll never see him again. We need to enjoy this for as long as it lasts.

he is the only celebrity who i have a crush on. seriously, i would probably pass out if i ever met him.

he is so cute <3

great actor

Acne or no acne, still frickin hot sex

hes soo fit =D

Brendalee @ 07/25/2008 at 4:02 pm

I think he was just rubbing his upper lip or his lower nose, it doesn’t look like he actually had it IN his nose.

Brendalee @ 07/25/2008 at 4:02 pm

i love shia….
he can pick his nose all he wants lol

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All