Nicole Richie Gets Hippie Happy

Nicole Richie Gets Hippie Happy

Nicole Richie leaves a friend’s house wearing a hippie headband in Los Angeles on Friday.

The 26-year-old actress is getting set to see her episode of the NBC sitcom Chuck, where we gets into a fight scene with Yvonne Strahovski.

In other news, Nicole‘s daughter, Harlow Madden has reportedly had a trust fund set up already by her grandfather Lionel Richie. The fund is worth $5 million. Not too shabby!

10+ pictures inside of Nicole Richie getting hippie happy…

nicole richie hippie happy 01
nicole richie hippie happy 02
nicole richie hippie happy 03
nicole richie hippie happy 04
nicole richie hippie happy 05
nicole richie hippie happy 06
nicole richie hippie happy 07
nicole richie hippie happy 08
nicole richie hippie happy 09
nicole richie hippie happy 10

Credit: JAC; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Nicole Richie

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

ohh that headband is from urban outfitters i saw it there today

PardyHardy @ 07/26/2008 at 2:34 am

I was so convinced she was knocked up again.
Now, I’m not so sure.
Her body looks great though, it’s awesome she hasn’t gone back to her super skinny ways…yet.

Can we be real Jared. This spoiled brat is about as far away from hippy culture as you can get. She wouldn’t survive for 10 minutes without daddy’s credit card.

I wonder how much is in nicole’s own trust fund. she has been living off it for awhile now.

nicole’s trust fund is i think around $15-20 mil.
she doesn’t have full control of it still. One of her parents have to sign off on transactions over a certain amount. I doubt she is going to run out of money anytime soon. besides her inheritance is about ($200 mil divided by nicole, miles and sophia.) thats around $65 mil.

lovesimpsonsis @ 07/26/2008 at 5:41 am

Nicole is so cute:)

gypsy Marie @ 07/26/2008 at 7:12 am

I like her, but I’m getting annoyed with these headbands. I mean, really?

nikomilinko @ 07/26/2008 at 8:13 am

cute

clixncash.com/index.php?p=1&ref=nikomilinko

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/26/2008 at 8:15 am

she looks like a fool.

I don;t think flares look good on anyone, they were awful in the 60′s and they haven’t improved!
Having said that Nicole looks good (apart from the flares), she always looks good, I think it’s mainly because she is confident and comfortable in her own skin.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Nicole were pregnant again, because she recently said she wants another child close in age to Harlow so that they can be lifelong friends.

she is so damn ugly

she’s cute but i’m over her style. i used to think of her as a style icon, someone who’s ahead of the style curve, lately though her outfits are looking dated.

It’s still hard for me to believe Nicole is a mama. I hope she has cleaned up her potty mouth though, for the sake of her child.

eddie jones @ 07/26/2008 at 1:35 pm

let’s all do some drugs nicole

she's so cool @ 07/26/2008 at 1:53 pm

And happy. I love her cute little family. Joel rocks. Harlow is a beauty.

this anorexic + these sunglasses = a fly

What will a Nicole Richie thread be without the haters LOL
you guys know you are just making her even more popular than ever by clicking on her thread and commenting. LMAO so i will say thanks.
keep hating and please don’t forget to visit her fansites as well to talk smack.

Nicole looks so gorgeous. her style is avant grande.
i don’t think she expects the masses to like her or her style.
go fan over jessica simpson or something. LOL

peace and love

So many girls are just jealous of her. She was down and now she’s up. For some reason, people really hate their own lives.

23rd!!!! I love Nicole, and she looks cute. That is wonderful, that her father is setting up a trust fund for Harlow.She is a lucky baby, and it is obvious that her mom and dad love her very much. Harlow can’t help it that she was born into fame and wealth, so you haters of Nicole need to back off.

she’s pretty.. i like her so

What’s with women wearing jeans that drape the sidewalk because they are too long?!? Not cute.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All