Brad Pitt is Lieut. Aldo Raine

Brad Pitt is Lieut. Aldo Raine

Brad Pitt in one step closer to playing Lieut. Aldo Raine in Quentin Tarantino‘s uberviolent WWII project Inglorious Bastards.

Reps for the 44-year-old actor confirmed to EW that Brad is currently in negotiations to star in the Universal Pictures flick. It’s also been said that Tarantino is NOT interested in Leonardo DiCaprio playing the role of Col. Hans Landa.

As reported a few weeks ago, Inglorious Bastards will shoot this fall in Germany and also in France, where Brad, partner Angelina Jolie, and their six kids have been residing.

In late August, Mr. Pitt and pal George Clooney are expected to open the 65th annual Venice Film Festival and promote their new flick, the Coen BrothersBurn After Reading.

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All

hooray mabuhay1

Another boxoffice sucess, for sure . Love Brad..

Yay! First (maybe) and I can’t wait to see this film!

Orange Clockwork should be here any minute saying who cares

With six children Papa Pitt needs to work hard

vickifromtexas @ 07/30/2008 at 6:20 pm

# 4 Bailey @ 07/30/2008 at 6:18 pm Orange Clockwork should be here any minute saying who cares
================================================
lmao

Quentin Tarantino said ” expect a masterpiece” . Go Brad. I love you. You are a great actor. I can’t wait for the movie.

LOVE that picture!

He looks so hot in the picture. I really want him do this movie.

I love that picture and Brad…the movie sounds interesting…I’ll have to wait and see…

Yo!!! I am drooling over that picture of Bradley!!!

Jared Lurker @ 07/30/2008 at 6:32 pm

It’s sad that AJ only has 1 film coming out left. 2007 will be a non-Jolie film year. Instead we’re stuck with Maniston’s films.

Thanks Jared for the new thread. :) I’ll be seeing this movie. I can’t wait for the Venice Film Festival and BAR.

Jared Lurker @ 07/30/2008 at 6:33 pm

It’s sad that AJ only has 1 film coming out left. 2009*** will be a non-Jolie film year. Instead we’re stuck with Maniston’s films.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/30/2008 at 6:36 pm

a `thread about “negotiations”… lol

Thanks for the information. It should be an interesting project. George and Papa Pitt should bring some excitement to the Venice Film Fest and eye candy to the Red Carpet(nothing like two good looking fellows in suits). Best wishes to BP, AJ and their entire family. Peace to all.

Alexanderina @ 07/30/2008 at 6:48 pm

Thanks Jared for the new thread and that is great, good for Brad. I like that pic of Brad

Damn how gorgeous can you be.love this man now that he doesn’t look like barbies ken,He looks like a Beautiful Man.Thanks Angie.

Brad is so sexy, he only get’s better with age. I’d rather watch Angelinas old movies than watch anything with the x in it. Gee she’s just a crusty old hag nowdays who just lays drunk in lawn chairs by the pool.

Good day Nelah here. Hey Feline* hey all JPs. In time 4 a new thread.

This is what they want * ….Angelina’s ON it +6 lil Pitts..

Thank you Jared for reporting this. Brad said Angelina is his “best sounding board” regarding his work, and that he “relies on” her opinion. It is great that this couple are also partner in their art as well. They are such a perfect match in just about everything in life; perfect soul mates.

Hi Alex how are you? Here in NYC we are having muggy summer!

ATTENTION JPS.. Okey BRAD is the ULTIMATE DREAM MAN..ANGELINA’S ON IT!
Brad

Hi Jaye.

Thank-You !!! Just Jared,I really like Brad and Angie.

I have never seen a man so good looking since Brad turned into a father, a man.And to top it off Brad has Manners.

Most Beautiful MAN belongs with the Most Beautiful WOMAN…ANGELINA JOLIE…((chant)) Angie *Angie* Angie..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All