Halle Berry: Barack The Vote!

Halle Berry: Barack The Vote!

Once again, Halle Berry wears her support for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama while at a shopping center in Century City, Calif., on Tuesday afternoon.

This time, she proclaimed her love via a t-shirt that read “Barack The Vote.”

Back in May, the 41-year-old actress wore an “Obama-rama” t-shirt.

Obama must be more than happy considering there isn’t any advertising space better than Berry‘s beautiful body!

Alas, surely Jon Voight disapproves.

halle berry barack obama 01
halle berry barack obama 02
halle berry barack obama 03
halle berry barack obama 04
halle berry barack obama 05
halle berry barack obama 06

Photos: ODuran/Fame Pictures
Posted to: Barack Obama, Halle Berry

im not trying to be racist at all but every single black person i see or talk to is voting for obama and i honestly think it is just because he is black, and they want a black president. i honestly wouldnt care if we did have a black president as long as they were good but i just dont trust something about him he truly is the antichrist lol

antiobama @ 07/30/2008 at 12:14 am

_____
Some people will vote on color, the same way some white folks may vote because they don’t want a black man in office and are obviously voting based on McCain being a white male, so it goes both ways. However, I feel like voters are more informed than ever and you shouldn’t just act like only “all those crazy black people” are voting based on colors and none are well informed, while all white people are voting based on being well-informed and choices have nothing to do with race and gender.

And sorry, not every single black person or person for that matter is an Obama supporter, so I would slow down on the blanket statements.

IM WHITE
IM FROM ENGLAND
IF I LIVED IN AMERICA
ID VOTE FOR HIM TOO!

I DON’T THINK HALLE IS VOTING FOR COLOR SINCE HER MOM IS WHITE AND BARRACKS MOM IS WHITE …THEY ARE BOTH HALF WHITE….SO I DON’T THINK ITS A RECE THING ATLEAST FOR HALLE…I MEAN I CAN’T SPEAK FOR HER ….BUT I STILL CAN’T STAND THE B*TCH EVER SINCE SHE WAS SEEN WITH THESE FUC*KING SHIRTS ….SOMETIMES CELEBRITES SHOULD LEAVE THEERE OPINIONS TO THEMSELVES… AND REALIZE WHAT A D*ICK, LIAR, AND MINIPULIZER OBAMA IS!

Good luck McCain!

Celebs need to stop with these advertisements though, especially. It annoys me sort of when anyone does it, like any kind of statement on their clothing that’s weighty, like “FEMINIST” or “PRO-LIFER” it’s all very annoying and just spells trouble.

LOL, jesse. WTH is a “minipulizer?” It’s that a small Pulitzer Prize? And please – let’s release the caps lock button before posting.

Don’t celebrities have a right to wear what they want? You can wear what you want, too. That’s the beauty of being in the US.

A black person, supporting a black candidate…why am I not surprised?

Great she’s backing Barak. I am backing him because I think he’s the better candidate not because of his ethnicity or race.

Halle wear a bra, we can see your nips. Not wearing the friendship bracelet or the infamous commitment ring for awhile now, thing starting to sour?

I won’t watch any of her movies. Ever.

Period.

vickifromtexas @ 07/30/2008 at 12:54 am

she looks amazing. she has as much right to wear that t-shirt as anyone else.

voting for barack just like ever other celeb hah

everyone is entitled to their opinion…

white people are funny!!!

It’s nice to see celebs have a candidate they support too!

Most Americans are turned off when celebrities stump for a candidate because they don’t like pampered rich Hollywood elistists telling them how to vote, so Halle please keep wearing the t-shirts to help McCain get elected!!

that is a nice tshirt…..too bad that her saggy boobs stretch the hell out of obama’s face. YUCK!
I WON”T VOTE FOR OBAMA!
obama is nasty nasty.

where is her black baby??

Hillary 2012!

NOBAMA

PUMA!

When asked about Obama most people just scream change, but don’t know anything about him beyond that slogan.

you people on this site need to get a f**k life.She have the right to wear what ever she want. go halle.

L @ 07/30/2008 at 1:59 am

GO TO HELL… how about that?

I believe that celebs are cutting their financial throats by pushing agendas, view points or pinko-leftist candidates. You’re hired to act, you get paid far too much money to do so, otherwise…shut-up.

antiobama @ 07/30/2008 at 2:28 am

its all bs cause if obama was white and mccain was black i would still vote for mccain as i said i dont care about color just how the job is done and all barack does is talk. & the reason i potsed that is because pdiddy ludacris & several other ppl have said its time for a blk president so thier voting for him & that is why i made my comment. just because its time for one doesnt mean it should be him, and if we want to talk about being racist Barack Obama is a horrible racist, calling us white devils & going to racist churches & im sure youve all heard, but i dont care i just dont like his views and think he will be horrible for our country.

Adoring Fan @ 07/30/2008 at 2:32 am

Hallie is an academy award winning actress (a celebrity) but she is also a citizen of these United States of America and as such is free to support whatever candidate she chooses. If you have a problem with that you are a very short sighted and narrow minded individual.

Anonymous @ 07/30/2008 at 2:34 am

Jon Voight is so awesome! Once again he’s made me proud. Love him.

I’m black and there is no way I’ll vote for him. I was a Clinton supporter and I still think she would be the best candidate. She got screwed by the Democrats. Which is why I’m voting for McCain this time. It makes me sick to do it, but I don’t want four years of Obama.

@Kelly,.
Black women are GOOD in arguing. lol and they will beat the crap out of you.

P.S. I’m disappointed in Halle Berry, but she’s not known for her brains. Take your top off, honey. That’s what your good for.

I am not sure if i will vote for Obama. I’m 1/4 black and all my black relatives are gonna vote for him and this is really sad cause they don’t even know what he stands for and his polices. I can’t even discuss how I feel in front of my black relatives cause if I tell them I may vote for McCain, it will get ugly. My family is always accused for being too white by them, so by voting McCain will make them think I don’t want a black man in the office. The truth is I won’t vote for Obama even if he’s white. I’m all against illegal immigrants and obama’s policies toward this problem are just weakkkkkkkkk, like really really weak. those basically are some illegal immigrants friendly policies.

I’m not voting for Obama because of what MLK King said; that we should judge someone by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Obama’s character has been in question since we found out that he spent 20 years in a church with Rev. Wright who spouts a lot of hateful white racist remarks.

And that his political career began in the home of William Ayers a far left radical Marxist who tried to bomb the Pentagon and kill a NY judge and would like to do it all over again.

And that he won’t visit our troops in the hospital in Germany unless he can bring in a camera because he’s really all about photo ops.

So basically when black celebrities support Obama, they only do it because he’s black( by the way he is BI RACIAL).You know they’re too stupid to make choices based on ideas.
Why is it that when De Niro,Ed Norton,Caroline Kennedy campaign for Obama,nobody points the finger at them screaming:”They support him because he has a white mother”?

I remember that Magic Johnson was very active campaigning for HRC.Wow ,a Black man supporting a white woman???You mean a black whose choice not motivated by race.No, of course it can’t be , according to you folks.

u kno what? Obama is running for himself. there is no freaking way like what he’s saying he’s running for america. by the way, he is a racist, not us white people. He hates us, so i don’t trust him

I’m voting for McCain, I’ve never voted for a republican before but this election, I feel I have no other choice, in one hand you have McCain who fought for this country and loves this country, and on the other hand there’s Obama who wont even put his hand over his heart during the national anthem let alone he doesn’t know anything about the UN or foreign policy. If Obama wins we’re screwed, we’ll forget how badly Bush messed things up.

@ Kelly @ 07/30/2008 at 2:38 am

I whole heartedly agree that these black girls should NOT be arguing with you………

…….because you have deep seated issues or are completely off your trolley. The girls you mentioned are wasting there time. They should just ignore you and walk away.

I meant to say “their time”

Lol, at this thread taking a typical turn.

Want to meet sport and militery singles,football player singles ,basketball player singles,tennis singles and sexy nurse,hot girls, especially the rich and celebrities I have tried the best and largest site: w e a l t h y l o v e s . c om .so cool it is!!

Anyway, many women were going to vote for Hillary because they were glad to see a woman, or veterans will vote for McCain because he is a veteran, or some people voted for Bush because he was from Texas like them or spoke for them. What’s the big deal if what goes into someone’s voting decision is influenced by someone being from the same background as them in some way? This is precedent, nothing like this has been seen before, so I don’t know why so many of you have your panties in a bunch.

Whatever, I’ll vote based on the issues and whatever else I want, just as many voted for Bush on the flimsy reason that they could see themselves drinking a beer with him. Get over it and admit that you’re just many the tiniest little bit racist or threatened by change.

Please tell me why all the white people are voting for him as well, and no one is pressuring them to “not seem racist” because no one is holding a gun to their heads to vote for Obama in November.

And like #39 manta said, De Niero, Edward Norton, Caroline Kennedy, Gwenyth Paltrow, George Clooney, and countless other Caucasians are campaigning, and even speaking at his conventions (De Neiro) or constantly going off at the mouth (Clooney). People are just so typical here and I’ll just post this again: Lol at this thread taking a typical turn.

Some of you will just jump at the chance to somehow assert some imaginary superiority. Please #1, go back to school and learn the beauty of capitalization and punctuation. Obviously you’re not even smart enough to handle that and too blind to see that there’s many layers to a political decision or why any African-American at this time feels the way they do.

A Caucasian girl from my uni was interviewed in my city and they asked her why she was supporting Obama and she said quote, “I just see my black friends so excited and so happy, I just feel like voting for Obama too.” Now what do you say to that?

Anyway, let me not waste my breath on children and dummies any longer who will continue to imagine their own realities.

I hate when celebrities mingle in politics. They are heating up there fans to get what they want. Not only hall, also Gwyneth and Chris an Madonna are brainwashing there fans to vote for obama.

Its an abuse of there power!

Hate it!

Everybody should take some time to do research and create there own opinion on who they want to be president. Nobody should vote because the stars tell them to!

Did i say i hate it!? :P

Obama is going to raise taxes like the capital gain tax and social security. He’s going to need to raise taxes for his socialized healthcare that includes covering illegal aliens. The only spending cuts he wants is for the defense of this country.

If Obama wins in November, he, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are going to tax America that will, as history has proven, turn our economy into a depression similar to the 1930′s.

lucky, um…u r really funny. hahaa u tell #1 he’s dumb, yet there are so many errors in ur post. damn, can’t believe u r a college student. my 6yro son won’t even make a mistake like…. “there’s many layers…..”
btw, what the hell is “why any African-American at this time feels the way they do” do u see a problem in this sentence? I doubt it.
Yeah, smart people vote for Obama. sweet.

Helen @ 07/30/2008 at 6:01 am

Yeah, smart people vote for Obama. sweet.
_____

My response: I don’t know who I’m voting for atm, so stop with the assumptions and—-

“lucky, um…u r really funny. hahaa u tell #1 he’s dumb, yet there are so many errors in ur post. damn, can’t believe u r ”

Is that your son typing?

I’m pretty sure I didn’t call him “dumb,” but thanks for adding a random insult.

Thanks for trying to correct me when you can barely type, spell, or write yourself. At least my errors are due to quick typing or not proof-reading a meaningless internet post, not outward stupidity.

LuckyL , “Helen”, (and whatever other names he used on this thread) , probably works for the Obama campaign.

This is why I’ll NEVER vote for Obama, because this is how the people who work for him are and this is how he is!

She is NEVER with the father of her child…WHY???????

KC @ 07/30/2008 at 6:53 am

______
I don’t kiddo, and I only discussed the reasons behind people’s votes. You’d be surprised at my political leanings, but why am I arguing on the internet. Time to go.

McCain’s daughter, Megan has a video on Youtube where she is bragging about the barbecue their family hosted for the media – and she points out that Halle Berry was there swinging on the tire swing. Apparently Halle took the time to get informed about the candidates – even meeting the McCains more intimately than any of you – and came to the conclusion that Obama is the better candidate. Perhaps it is because of Megan McCain’s video pointing out that Halle was at their home was the reason Halle decided to publicly wear an Obama shirt.

Halle Berry on the McCain video about 42 seconds in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp0iHOk0mEQ

top billin @ 07/30/2008 at 8:53 am

By supporting Barack Obama, Halle Berry has gone up in my radar. Any Obama supporters are in my good books

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/30/2008 at 8:53 am

….. a `white` pɛrson, not suppōrting ā black candidate…why ām I not surprisɛd?

gōd, i woulddddd love 2 lynch a cōuple (hundred) crəckers.

oh yeah… halle rocks! – go obamya!

Not racist, many blacks in my immediate family. But I’m just wondering if every black person in America is voting for obama, and are they only voting for him because of the color of his skin or because of his promises made for a better America. I’m Canadian.

I’LL VOTE FOR McCAIN!!!

I am white and I live in Europe….what your previous very white presidents did for you except ******* up the country? Obama is young and smart man with a friendly face. M Cain?! What that old and senile man can do for America. He keep speaking like parrot how “brave” soldier he was in Vietnam. I do not think that that man is capable of making any progress for America. Obama was very welcomed by Europe and McCain was pissed of and jelaous……I think that you guys should more vote for intelligence and prosperity and future and not for rotten and old souls who are just greedy for power. Skin color is not important for good human beings.

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 9:19 am

L @ 07/30/2008 at 1:59 am Sorry but I agree with #1. The majority of blacks are supporting Obama because he is black. I saw some guy being interviewed on a news program and he said he couldn’t vote because he was a convicted felon, but if he could he would vote Obama because he wants to see a black man in office. Blacks turned out in the primaries more then ever before.

—————–

So the 43 Presidents elected by the people FOR the people being white wasn’t a decision based on that reason? Don’t you people even read what you write? Why has it been just fine not to question someone’s choices when they’re caucasion? What are you saying here? Is it that if they’re white, then it’s without question right? That a black person is less than? I think that’s exactly what anyone who questions never why an Asian, or “non-black” Hispanic, or any other person who supports Obama, but always seems pose the query when it’s a black person. Whoever asks is racist and there is no getting around that. If you would not/ have not ask/ed it under any other circumstances then guess what? What God already knows about your heart just got exposed to the rest.

Those who never stop singing the “I don’t know anything about him” tune, how about picking up one of the many books he’s written ABOUT HIMSELF long before he ever decided to run for President.

………..unless of course many of you would rather remain ignorant so you can continue THE ignorance.

jpf

Robyn Gowers @ 07/30/2008 at 9:25 am

WHERE DID SHE GET THIS T-SHIRT?? I LOVE IT!!

Obama is a dirty politician @ 07/30/2008 at 9:27 am

McCain all the way!
My vote is for John McCain.

Oh shut up saying black people will vote for Obama just because he’s black!! Are we all children here?? We’re not living in the 50′s anymore people! Grow the fuckk up!! I know tons of people that are voting McCain that are black and tons of white people who are voting Obama so your arguements are flawed you idiots! One thing that is true though is Clever people are voting for Obama and stupid, war-loving people are voting for McCain. I don’t know how anyone could vote for someone who said “i know how to win wars”. You McCain supporters make this world a sad sad place.

And if you’re angry at the Repulicans for ruining the reputation of the USA (which they have) amongst other things they have ruined what a grave mistake it would be to vote another Repulican in! I mean this war-loving, gun-toting McCain is like a more intelligent version of Bush..how creepy is that?! Everyone should be FOR Obama not against him. Half the shiit you say about him is untrue (about him being muslim and hating whites) he’s christian as it states on his official facebook page and also if he hated whites why was he so happy to be greeted by a quarter of a million white Germans?! Oh yeah he’s so racist! This guy will make a good country out of America instead of the very very bad reputation it has now all over the world. Do the right thing guys, vote for Barack Obama.

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:02 am

# 66 Obama is a dirty politician @ 07/30/2008 at 9:27 am McCain all the way!
My vote is for John McCain.

———————————

It’s your right as an American to vote for whomever you want to support, but don’t toss out things like Obama is dirty and not back it up. If the man was white “Republican or not,” the masses would be extoling to the world how intelligent, how smart, how upstanding, how great he is. People like yourself make me sick, and you just trample on all the ideals that created our Constitution………….the one Bush and Cheney have treated like toilet paper and the one Obama is an expert in for the right reasons.

Character question for you: Doesn’t it matter to you that McCain dumped his wife for the present one? Do you even know that? Do you know the first one was left here to raise his kids while the hero lanquished as a war captive? Did you know HE met the new Mrs McCain at a party and in her words “chased her around the buffet.” Or that HE and she had an affair long before HE filed for divorce from his first wife, and HE filed for a marriage license before the divorce was finalize, and HE wants to talk about character?! Yeah, he and the first wife made amends, and I commend her for still supporting him, and his present wife? She’s done some wonderful things like spearhead a program that helps third world children with disfigurements get reconstruction done. I know how to compartmentilize and give credit were it should go, but I also know when someone has been shortshifted, and it pisses me off that you have the nerve to call Obama a dirty politician after what the Bush administration has pulled for the last 7 1/2 years, and that McCain voted with Bush most of the time, and that he is a bonified cheat where his marriage was concerned. Now find me some Obama dirt like that “not hearsay, not unsubstanstiated gossip, but truth that can’t be denied.

I dare ya.

jpf

_____________________________________________________

You realize you are being just as ignorant and “ghetto” as what you are trying to point out right? One person saying “go to hell” is your reason for hating an entire race of people. Dear heart, you hate black people because your soul is filled with the evil rantings of those that preceded you and because you do not have the wherewithall to separate propaganda from truth. You get to enjoy the smug and false superiority that comes with being a racist. Now I realize I may be speaking over your head but I am trying my best to avoid working my neck and finger snapping which you believe comes so naturally to me :-) Most likely because you’re “super smart!” Even though you hate Black people, I love you because you are one of God’s children and we all are flawed. Just remember, it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth (or your keyboard) and remove all doubt. Good Luck Kid!

By the way Colin Powell is great example of a black man in America!

McCain is a great man!!! who loves his country!!
McCain PRESIDENTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Number 24#, as far as i am concerned, some people only vote for Mccain to avoid having a coloured president. Its not only blacks who are voting for Obama, open your eyes. Furthermore, its not only change that people want, but rather change we can believe in. Besides, celebs are humans too and they have the right to voice their opinion publicly if they wanted. Halle has every right just like Jon Voight to state her opinion so stop all the hate.

it’s funny how people say that black people are voting for obama because he’s black, as if the majority of the african american vote has been republican in previous voting cycles. john kerry had over 80% of the african american vote in 04, but everyone wants to forget that. if someone black supports obama, they are doing so because he’s black, and if someone white supports mccain, they are voting on issues; as if black people cannot vote on the issues as well. people need to think before they talk and insult a whole race based on their prejudices.

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:49 am

# 70 LaLove @ 07/30/2008 at 10:09 am “jade, please don’t tell people to go to hell… seriously, u fit right into the black ghetto thing. i remember u… u tell people who don’t like obama to go to hell. well, YOU are one of the reasons i hate black people. why don’t you express your view instead telling people to go to hell? Whenever I got into a fight with black gals, they just slap their fingers into my face and start cussing…..use your brain. please stop being ghetto. oh yea, stop wearing those ugly wigs or whatever u guys put on ur heads. one more thing, stop sleeping around…to many single baby mamas on the streets.”
_____________________________________________________

You realize you are being just as ignorant and “ghetto” as what you are trying to point out right? One person saying “go to hell” is your reason for hating an entire race of people. Dear heart, you hate black people because your soul is filled with the evil rantings of those that preceded you and because you do not have the wherewithall to separate propaganda from truth. You get to enjoy the smug and false superiority that comes with being a racist. Now I realize I may be speaking over your head but I am trying my best to avoid working my neck and finger snapping which you believe comes so naturally to me Most likely because you’re “super smart!” Even though you hate Black people, I love you because you are one of God’s children and we all are flawed. Just remember, it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth (or your keyboard) and remove all doubt. Good Luck Kid!

———

Shall I add a sterotype to that person’s narrow view by giving you a two snaps up and around the world? lol. Great post LaLove, and to bad it will not be read for understanding because some would rather retain what tiny sense of superiority and entitlement…..yes, entitlement they feel is their God given right as a white American.

God knows my heart, and he knows that no matter what, there’s not one chance I wouldn’t do all that was in my power to help my fellow man and it literally sickens me how there are still those who would allow my skin to determine worth.

jpf

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:49 am and Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:49 am

thanks, do not have time for the less fortunate amoung us. lol

If you dislike Obama for his political leanings, by all means vote for McCain, however with two wars, gas $4 dollars a gallon, healthcare crisis, inflation, foreclosure crisis, ect, Americans need to make decisions based on ISSUES not race OR age.

These racist are going to blow a casket when Barack HUSSEIN obama is president elect on November 5, 2008 :)

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 11:27 am

# 71 Lauren @ 07/30/2008 at 10:31 am If you want pay high taxes, wait for up to a year to get treatment (even thou you have cancer and there is no time to wait), allow illegals play in your backyard, criminals, rapist in our streets, keep paying high prices for oil to the Arabs, stand on lines for welfare checks, and go from middle class to being poor Go ahead and vote for Obama!

By the way Colin Powell is great example of a black man in America!

McCain is a great man!!! who loves his country!!
McCain PRESIDENTE!!!!!!!!!!!

—————————

I know it’s a waste of my time to try and educate the pitiful ignorance you’re displaying, but maybe someone else in need of an eye opener will get what you don’t /won’t.

You do realize a Republican will be leaving “you” and me with the largest deficit EVER? A deficit that is the direct result of McCain’s agreement with Bush via his 95% voting record. The middle class has all but been destroyed also via Bush’s assalt on it with the help of McCain voting with the President 95% of the time. One caveat I can give McCain IS his more compasionate stance were illigal aliens are concerned (“apparently Lauren, you no little to nothing about the presumptive Republican nominee’s be it good, or bad”)

Do you not realize that whites are the biggest recipients of welfare? I will not provide you any assistance in illuminating this truth, and the facts are out there for you to find just like they were for me to find. And my last statement of fact since again, I think you’re quite comfortable in your narrow and limited view of it al.

For you you say something so belittling, arrogant, racist, dismissive of Mr Powell, and Mr Obama’s character and success based on there merits, and to suggest that they’re somehow interchangble because of the color of their skin is quite telling about YOUR character and that’s sad.

jpf

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 11:33 am

# 76 jade @ 07/30/2008 at 11:23 am Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:49 am and Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:49 am

thanks, do not have time for the less fortunate amoung us. lol

—————————-

Jade, I have NO idea what you’re talking about.

jpf

i hate democrats they just want to live all welfare the rest of thier life

She wants to secure reparations for the rest of her African brethren in the form of higher taxes! **** Barack Hussein Obama.

youwillmissme @ 07/30/2008 at 12:29 pm

UGLY without makeup and photoshop! NEVER LIKE HER!

#57/#58-Holly Bailey not Halle @ 07/30/2008 at 12:39 pm

#57/#58—Journalist/White House Correspondent Holly Bailey not Halle Berry was at the BBQ and swinging on the swing. Halle has been a long time supporter of Obama even before he announced running for office and has been seen wear Obama t-shirts for since last summer as well as going to numerous fundraisers.

McCain’s daughter said “journalist Holly Bailey” not Halle Berry. Plus why would Halle leave LA during her pappi lawsuit to go to AZ when she hasn’t left LA except since giving birth except for her brief Coty shoot in Hawaii?

Holly Bailey and Halle Berry? As funny as the Halliburton/Halle Berry jokes from a couple of years ago. Still a cute post…thanks.

Democrats always get the black vote. Black people have voted for white democrats since the 60′s and no one says anything. Also black people did not vote for let’s say – Al Sharpton when he ran for president – they all voted for Kerry. Barack would not be where he is without a HUGE number of white votes. So #1: that was an inherently flawed and racist comment. Besides, Halle is American and has the right to vote for who she wants – we are not in Afghanistan.

#26/Jade – You are a fool. Telling people to go to hell because you can’t intelligently debate the point. You need a course in anger management and etiquette. Idiot.

i have to agree with # 1 because i live in detroit & i am friends with a lot of black people & they have flat out admitted that theyve never voted and wouldve never planned on even voting but since barack is running they are going to make it to the polls this year we all just laugh about it & they dont think im racist when we joke about them voting for him because hes black, i know white and black are voting for obama but the majority of black ppl ill vote obama. even pdiddy said its time for a black president so hes voting obama im very into politics and follow everything, i dont like either of them but i will not vote for barack because i think he is the one racist & someone who wil not even say OR PUT HIS HAND ON HIS CHEST FOR AMERICAS NATIONAL ANTHEM shouldnt be OUR president.

…. @ 07/30/2008 at 1:18 pm

you can go to hell too, and I guess you can join me for that anger management postion since Im an idiot

plus i thought this was funny that #1 said the anti christ I found this on a site lol :

The antichrist will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will decieve the nations with persuasive language, people will flock to him & he will promise false hope and peace & when he is in power he will DESTROY EVERYTHING.

Evidence he is:
1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he’s a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he’s Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.
Obama is the Anti-Christ, beware of him.
Watch him and don’t let you be deceived by Him.
Supporters of Obama: 1.5 billion Muslims, Oprah, Louis Farrakanh, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all American Muslims.
OBAMA’S GAME IS DECEPTION AND VIOLENCE
A VOTE FOR OBAMA IS A VOTE FOR OSAMA AND KILLER ISLAM!!

Haha omg Casey have you taken your medication? You sound fuckked in the head, mate! Obama isn’t Lucifer you know. I believe that would mean he would support all this war and hate that the Republicans love taking part in so much. The Devil came upon America long ago..and ONLY Obama can restore the reputation and respect that America needs. Not a gun-toting war-loving Republican…McCain.

why so threatened @ 07/30/2008 at 3:18 pm

for 300 years white people have been supporting white candidates…why is it now a problem for a black person to support a black candidate…furthermore…Barack Obama happens to be one of the smartest politcians ever…that’s actually his reputation back at Capitol Hill!! So fall back on the he’s only being voted on because he’s black. Furthermore…last I saw there were 200,000 German people coming to see Obama speak the other week…furthermore, Obama happened to win some of the most whitest states in the US…STOP THE IGNORANCE PEOPLE!! You see a brilliant black man and some of you just lose your minds!! Don’t worry no one’s trying to take away your white privilege!!!

she is such a loser , and to those who say it’s not about being black that her mother is white, ah right that’s why she cried and made such a big deal that she the first black women to win the Oscar for best actress, please it’s only about being black with all of them from Will Smite to Oprah to Chris Rock to 95% of blacks voting for him in the primaries, when are whites going to wake up and realize they want use to see no color while that’s all they see.

nobody is threatened @ 07/30/2008 at 4:09 pm

sry why so threatened hes not a brilliant black man and if i am threatened its because im scared of what his ass will do to us when he is in office and i dont think the ppl that dont support him dont like him because of hes black i dont care if he is black i just flat out dont like the man or his views or how racist he is or anything i could care less having a black man in office as long as hes good for our country OBAMA WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY YOU MORONS.

and exactly why are some whites voting for mc cain?

who’s the best candidate, should be the question. i’m so
tired of people making this about race. i guess senior citizens
are voting for mc cain too? if obama were not multi-racial, but white,
all you clowns would vote for him as well. he has that appeal and
insite.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/30/2008 at 4:21 pm

91 – you canadian hōɛ bish. this aint`yo country! mine`yo biznez!

forget about race because it’s a losing argument. the world is now flat. the fact that Obama has a Black wife, Asian sister, and African siblings (in addition to mid-western, white relations) is a bigger shift than many people realize. the view that the world as flat or level in terms of commerce and competition, as in a level playing field is required if the U.S. wants to remain competitive in a global market where historical, regional and geographical divisions are becoming increasingly irrelevant

nobody is threatened @ 07/30/2008 at 6:56 pm

93 im not canadian dumbass im american, learn how to speak english

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/30/2008 at 7:59 pm

95 – ayō `famalāmo, yōu’z`a “dumbass” – ‘canadian bish’! lmao stay outta u.s biznez! lol

everyōne kno’z da world wɛnt 2 shīt once canada came alōng. they’rɛ nōt even a real country. whēnev`z thēre’s a probably – blame canada!

nobody is threatened @ 07/30/2008 at 9:16 pm

as i said before i live in america you dumbass not canada ive been to canada once, seriously you ghetto ass learn how to talk english, you sound like an ignorant piece of TRASH

Barack the Vote @ 07/30/2008 at 10:45 pm

OBAMA 2008

Adoring Fan @ 07/30/2008 at 2:32 am

************************
The above bears repeating.

manta @ 07/30/2008 at 3:55 am

**************************
You are making too much sense here. These people think Blacks cannot support another Black. These same people have no problem when Blacks vote for whites.

Why aren’t these people speaking out at the whites who are supporting McCain. Are whites supporting McCain just because he is white?

dumanddummer @ 07/31/2008 at 9:37 am

she cracks the ***** when photos are taken she then cries lawsuit invasion etc..carries on like a maniac then realises no one gives a hoot about her after her whining so frets now and shows up in an obummer tshirt for attention

i tell you this chick is a sure deadbit loser..she is nutty as they come
betya gabriel is so glad he is as far far away from this mad woman

she is such an idiot
cant stand her and now here she is parading once again

Every celebrity seems to be going with the obama logo, “change.’ change begin at home, how about them changing their messed up hollywood lifestyle first before telling us who to vote for. just bet the two candidate, i know what I’m getting with McCain, with Obama, he can potentially screw up this country further!!

JOHN McCAIN in 2008!!!!
What change do you think OBAMA will bring, has he EVER actually mentioned what he’s going to change? No, he just goes around borrowing lines from some of Kennedy’s old speeches and preaches hope but says nothing about what he’d really do. He’s a good motivational speaker but that’s all he has going for him.

Vote McCain in 08!!!!

ANTI OBAMA AND ANTI HALLEY BOOORING BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JOHN MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT

I HATE OPRAH NOW SINCE SHE GOT INTO THE POLITICAL SCENE

nobackbone @ 07/31/2008 at 6:54 pm

i agree with jen #103 uve heard him speak of change soo much but with what has he backed it up with, the man is all talk, a good speaker but thats it, he will just let this country slip away even more if he is our president

its a “fad” to go that way, does she think we are going to be influenced by her opinion, that proves how stupid she is

Obama is trouble and Halle just scored many minus points w/ me.

WHITE OR BLACK SHOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE FOR THE COMANDER IN CHIEF OF THIS NATION, WHAT SHOULD BE IS SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST AND NOT A LIAR, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICAL BACKGROUND. LESS THAN 2 YEARS IN OFFICE, AND NO MILITARY, GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE, WE ARE DOOMED AS A COUNTRY IF THIS MAN TAKES OFFICE. PEOPLE DON’T BE IGNORANT, RESEARCH WHO HE REALLY IS AND YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED.

HALLE BERRY KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS, BECAUSE YOU CAN ACT DOES NOT MEAN YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE WELFARE OF THIS COUNTRY, NO WONDER THIS COUNTRY HAS MORE PRISONERS THAN ALL OTHER COUNTRY’S COMBINED, AND OWES MORE MONEY THAN ANY OTHER MAJOR COUNTRY, AND IF OBAMA GETS IN, WE ARE DONE AS A NATION.

hottest couple ever @ 09/13/2008 at 1:54 pm

Barack the Vote @ 07/30/2008 at 10:45 pm I’m Black, and I’m voting for Barack Obama because he is the best man for the job.

OBAMA 2008

————————————————-
Thank you!!

Noseywhitegirl @ 09/25/2008 at 5:15 pm

UGH! I hope people pay attention to the election and not vote simply because he’s black. I hear what you’re saying and I feel the same way. All of my black friends are voting for Obama cuz he’s of black heritage (EVEN THO HIS MOM IS NOT!) But he will make a good president…we dealt with Bush for 8 fricken years…how much worse could it get?

I love you all…you are engaged! Nothing could be better for the country…black, white, yellow or red! You go America!!!

i dont understand why it is such a big deal for a celebrity to be wearing a shirt supporting a canidate they want to see in office? honestly, all of you people posting rude remarks and bashing on obama, get over it. if you’ve been paying attention in the polls you’d notice obama is a head. SO WHAT if halle is supporting obama, if she was supporting mccain would you be throwing a big fit to? its not about race, its about how each canidate wants to change things. and from what it looks like MOST people are leaning twords obama. so just stop throwing your little tantrums and GET EDUCATED.

If you want to have a decent home to retire in make sure you vote for the right man. Look at Obamas grandmothers conditions – the poverty she lives in and he never tried to help her … What is really wrong with him? Does America know this African son?

I am an AFICAN and I SUPPORT this message:
Firstly congradulations Mc Cain for your debate win.

Obama should have seen to his grandmothers poverty first (years ago) before he tried to clean up Americas back yard.

Why is his grandmother still living in such abject poverty if Obama is the hero he makes out to be?

It would have taken just a few of his American dollars to help her build a better shack

I’m a 22 year old black female and I’m voting for OBAMA. Not because he is black but because I do not want to see another republican in office. They have not convinced me of doing a good job and I beleive things were better when a democrat was president. I liked Clinton, he was cool, lol. Mccain, I think, is always going about his experience in the war and I would like to be out of Iraq and put somewhere that will actually make a difference. I am not to excited about having a war veteran–THAT WAS CAPTURED–in office. I believe in change because this country has gon to pot and something needs to be done.

Haha… ALL of you racist people YOU GOT A BLACK PRESIDENT!!!!

My President Is Black.... @ 11/22/2008 at 11:33 pm

I don’t think every black person is voting for Obama. If every person that’s black is voting for Barack Obama, then why are the whites voting for him. I beleive they are voting for him because they think he can bring CHANGE and he’s an intelligent man with bravey and courage. I’m African American and I did vote for Barack Obama but I know of another Black in my community that had a McCain Palin sign in his yard, so NO…I definitely don’t believe that that is true, at all!

My President Is Black.... @ 11/22/2008 at 11:41 pm

And for the fact of the matter:

Halle can wear what she wants to wear. That goes for anybody! I never knew wearing what you wanted to wear would bring so much hatred from sooooo many people. HA! I’m laughing at a lot of these racists people that are making these ignorant comments. I bet if someone had on a McCain Palin shirt a lot of this talk wouldn’t be aired……

Barack Obama is OUR President…Live With It…Love It…Know It…Accept It…and Just Deal With It! Like It Or Not…..

AWWWWW **** ALL U HATERS….all yall haters got my man BARACK where he is now so deal with da fact dat a BLACK man now run u n is sitting n da white house..so suck a **** n keep it moving..LMAO barack obama

Just Jared Jr
  1. Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, One Direction, & More to Headline iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014!
    JJJ is pumped after finding out the star-studded line-up for the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival!...
  2. Who is Ryan Dorsey? Meet Naya Rivera's New Husband!
    JJJ can’t lie – not only was Naya Rivera‘s recent wedding to longtime pal Ryan...
  3. Selena Gomez Treats Herself to Night Out with Cara Delevingne for 22nd Birthday Festivities
    Selena Gomez tries to keep a low profile as she makes her way back to her car on Tuesday evening...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »