Halle Berry: Barack The Vote!

Halle Berry: Barack The Vote!

Once again, Halle Berry wears her support for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama while at a shopping center in Century City, Calif., on Tuesday afternoon.

This time, she proclaimed her love via a t-shirt that read “Barack The Vote.”

Back in May, the 41-year-old actress wore an “Obama-rama” t-shirt.

Obama must be more than happy considering there isn’t any advertising space better than Berry‘s beautiful body!

Alas, surely Jon Voight disapproves.

halle berry barack obama 01
halle berry barack obama 02
halle berry barack obama 03
halle berry barack obama 04
halle berry barack obama 05
halle berry barack obama 06

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

I’m pretty sure I didn’t call him “dumb,” but thanks for adding a random insult.

Thanks for trying to correct me when you can barely type, spell, or write yourself. At least my errors are due to quick typing or not proof-reading a meaningless internet post, not outward stupidity.

LuckyL , “Helen”, (and whatever other names he used on this thread) , probably works for the Obama campaign.

This is why I’ll NEVER vote for Obama, because this is how the people who work for him are and this is how he is!

She is NEVER with the father of her child…WHY???????

KC @ 07/30/2008 at 6:53 am

______
I don’t kiddo, and I only discussed the reasons behind people’s votes. You’d be surprised at my political leanings, but why am I arguing on the internet. Time to go.

McCain’s daughter, Megan has a video on Youtube where she is bragging about the barbecue their family hosted for the media – and she points out that Halle Berry was there swinging on the tire swing. Apparently Halle took the time to get informed about the candidates – even meeting the McCains more intimately than any of you – and came to the conclusion that Obama is the better candidate. Perhaps it is because of Megan McCain’s video pointing out that Halle was at their home was the reason Halle decided to publicly wear an Obama shirt.

Halle Berry on the McCain video about 42 seconds in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp0iHOk0mEQ

top billin @ 07/30/2008 at 8:53 am

By supporting Barack Obama, Halle Berry has gone up in my radar. Any Obama supporters are in my good books

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/30/2008 at 8:53 am

….. a `white` pɛrson, not suppōrting ā black candidate…why ām I not surprisɛd?

gōd, i woulddddd love 2 lynch a cōuple (hundred) crəckers.

oh yeah… halle rocks! – go obamya!

Not racist, many blacks in my immediate family. But I’m just wondering if every black person in America is voting for obama, and are they only voting for him because of the color of his skin or because of his promises made for a better America. I’m Canadian.

I’LL VOTE FOR McCAIN!!!

I am white and I live in Europe….what your previous very white presidents did for you except ******* up the country? Obama is young and smart man with a friendly face. M Cain?! What that old and senile man can do for America. He keep speaking like parrot how “brave” soldier he was in Vietnam. I do not think that that man is capable of making any progress for America. Obama was very welcomed by Europe and McCain was pissed of and jelaous……I think that you guys should more vote for intelligence and prosperity and future and not for rotten and old souls who are just greedy for power. Skin color is not important for good human beings.

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 9:19 am

L @ 07/30/2008 at 1:59 am Sorry but I agree with #1. The majority of blacks are supporting Obama because he is black. I saw some guy being interviewed on a news program and he said he couldn’t vote because he was a convicted felon, but if he could he would vote Obama because he wants to see a black man in office. Blacks turned out in the primaries more then ever before.

When asked about Obama most people just scream change, but don’t know anything about him beyond that slogan.

—————–

So the 43 Presidents elected by the people FOR the people being white wasn’t a decision based on that reason? Don’t you people even read what you write? Why has it been just fine not to question someone’s choices when they’re caucasion? What are you saying here? Is it that if they’re white, then it’s without question right? That a black person is less than? I think that’s exactly what anyone who questions never why an Asian, or “non-black” Hispanic, or any other person who supports Obama, but always seems pose the query when it’s a black person. Whoever asks is racist and there is no getting around that. If you would not/ have not ask/ed it under any other circumstances then guess what? What God already knows about your heart just got exposed to the rest.

Those who never stop singing the “I don’t know anything about him” tune, how about picking up one of the many books he’s written ABOUT HIMSELF long before he ever decided to run for President.

………..unless of course many of you would rather remain ignorant so you can continue THE ignorance.

jpf

Robyn Gowers @ 07/30/2008 at 9:25 am

WHERE DID SHE GET THIS T-SHIRT?? I LOVE IT!!

Obama is a dirty politician @ 07/30/2008 at 9:27 am

McCain all the way!
My vote is for John McCain.

Oh shut up saying black people will vote for Obama just because he’s black!! Are we all children here?? We’re not living in the 50′s anymore people! Grow the fuckk up!! I know tons of people that are voting McCain that are black and tons of white people who are voting Obama so your arguements are flawed you idiots! One thing that is true though is Clever people are voting for Obama and stupid, war-loving people are voting for McCain. I don’t know how anyone could vote for someone who said “i know how to win wars”. You McCain supporters make this world a sad sad place.

And if you’re angry at the Repulicans for ruining the reputation of the USA (which they have) amongst other things they have ruined what a grave mistake it would be to vote another Repulican in! I mean this war-loving, gun-toting McCain is like a more intelligent version of Bush..how creepy is that?! Everyone should be FOR Obama not against him. Half the shiit you say about him is untrue (about him being muslim and hating whites) he’s christian as it states on his official facebook page and also if he hated whites why was he so happy to be greeted by a quarter of a million white Germans?! Oh yeah he’s so racist! This guy will make a good country out of America instead of the very very bad reputation it has now all over the world. Do the right thing guys, vote for Barack Obama.

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:02 am

# 66 Obama is a dirty politician @ 07/30/2008 at 9:27 am McCain all the way!
My vote is for John McCain.

———————————

It’s your right as an American to vote for whomever you want to support, but don’t toss out things like Obama is dirty and not back it up. If the man was white “Republican or not,” the masses would be extoling to the world how intelligent, how smart, how upstanding, how great he is. People like yourself make me sick, and you just trample on all the ideals that created our Constitution………….the one Bush and Cheney have treated like toilet paper and the one Obama is an expert in for the right reasons.

Character question for you: Doesn’t it matter to you that McCain dumped his wife for the present one? Do you even know that? Do you know the first one was left here to raise his kids while the hero lanquished as a war captive? Did you know HE met the new Mrs McCain at a party and in her words “chased her around the buffet.” Or that HE and she had an affair long before HE filed for divorce from his first wife, and HE filed for a marriage license before the divorce was finalize, and HE wants to talk about character?! Yeah, he and the first wife made amends, and I commend her for still supporting him, and his present wife? She’s done some wonderful things like spearhead a program that helps third world children with disfigurements get reconstruction done. I know how to compartmentilize and give credit were it should go, but I also know when someone has been shortshifted, and it pisses me off that you have the nerve to call Obama a dirty politician after what the Bush administration has pulled for the last 7 1/2 years, and that McCain voted with Bush most of the time, and that he is a bonified cheat where his marriage was concerned. Now find me some Obama dirt like that “not hearsay, not unsubstanstiated gossip, but truth that can’t be denied.

I dare ya.

jpf

_____________________________________________________

You realize you are being just as ignorant and “ghetto” as what you are trying to point out right? One person saying “go to hell” is your reason for hating an entire race of people. Dear heart, you hate black people because your soul is filled with the evil rantings of those that preceded you and because you do not have the wherewithall to separate propaganda from truth. You get to enjoy the smug and false superiority that comes with being a racist. Now I realize I may be speaking over your head but I am trying my best to avoid working my neck and finger snapping which you believe comes so naturally to me :-) Most likely because you’re “super smart!” Even though you hate Black people, I love you because you are one of God’s children and we all are flawed. Just remember, it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth (or your keyboard) and remove all doubt. Good Luck Kid!

If you want pay high taxes, wait for up to a year to get treatment (even thou you have cancer and there is no time to wait), allow illegals play in your backyard, criminals, rapist in our streets, keep paying high prices for oil to the Arabs, stand on lines for welfare checks, and go from middle class to being poor Go ahead and vote for Obama!

By the way Colin Powell is great example of a black man in America!

McCain is a great man!!! who loves his country!!
McCain PRESIDENTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Number 24#, as far as i am concerned, some people only vote for Mccain to avoid having a coloured president. Its not only blacks who are voting for Obama, open your eyes. Furthermore, its not only change that people want, but rather change we can believe in. Besides, celebs are humans too and they have the right to voice their opinion publicly if they wanted. Halle has every right just like Jon Voight to state her opinion so stop all the hate.

it’s funny how people say that black people are voting for obama because he’s black, as if the majority of the african american vote has been republican in previous voting cycles. john kerry had over 80% of the african american vote in 04, but everyone wants to forget that. if someone black supports obama, they are doing so because he’s black, and if someone white supports mccain, they are voting on issues; as if black people cannot vote on the issues as well. people need to think before they talk and insult a whole race based on their prejudices.

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:49 am

# 70 LaLove @ 07/30/2008 at 10:09 am “jade, please don’t tell people to go to hell… seriously, u fit right into the black ghetto thing. i remember u… u tell people who don’t like obama to go to hell. well, YOU are one of the reasons i hate black people. why don’t you express your view instead telling people to go to hell? Whenever I got into a fight with black gals, they just slap their fingers into my face and start cussing…..use your brain. please stop being ghetto. oh yea, stop wearing those ugly wigs or whatever u guys put on ur heads. one more thing, stop sleeping around…to many single baby mamas on the streets.”
_____________________________________________________

You realize you are being just as ignorant and “ghetto” as what you are trying to point out right? One person saying “go to hell” is your reason for hating an entire race of people. Dear heart, you hate black people because your soul is filled with the evil rantings of those that preceded you and because you do not have the wherewithall to separate propaganda from truth. You get to enjoy the smug and false superiority that comes with being a racist. Now I realize I may be speaking over your head but I am trying my best to avoid working my neck and finger snapping which you believe comes so naturally to me Most likely because you’re “super smart!” Even though you hate Black people, I love you because you are one of God’s children and we all are flawed. Just remember, it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth (or your keyboard) and remove all doubt. Good Luck Kid!

———

Shall I add a sterotype to that person’s narrow view by giving you a two snaps up and around the world? lol. Great post LaLove, and to bad it will not be read for understanding because some would rather retain what tiny sense of superiority and entitlement…..yes, entitlement they feel is their God given right as a white American.

God knows my heart, and he knows that no matter what, there’s not one chance I wouldn’t do all that was in my power to help my fellow man and it literally sickens me how there are still those who would allow my skin to determine worth.

jpf

Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:49 am and Original jpf @ 07/30/2008 at 10:49 am

thanks, do not have time for the less fortunate amoung us. lol

If you dislike Obama for his political leanings, by all means vote for McCain, however with two wars, gas $4 dollars a gallon, healthcare crisis, inflation, foreclosure crisis, ect, Americans need to make decisions based on ISSUES not race OR age.

These racist are going to blow a casket when Barack HUSSEIN obama is president elect on November 5, 2008 :)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All