Thu, 31 July 2008 at 9:46 am
Ed Westwick Snags Some Snacks
- Ed Westwick is a purple candy-lover
- Doomsday is released on DVD
- Amanda Bynes goes hiking at Runyon Canyon Park
- Judge Judy gets interrupted by an earthquake
- Paris Hilton has a footwear collection
- Jamie Lynn Spears is hoping for an inexpensive wedding
- Amy Winehouse gets emergency blood delivered
- College dorms always need a few odds and ends
- Philip Morris International has pulled down billboards and posters promoting an Alicia Keys concert Thursday in Indonesia’s capital after the singer protested the cigarette company’s sponsorship.
- An attorney for Britney Spears said Wednesday that he will not seek an extension for a restraining order against Osama “Sam” Lutfi.
- Amy Winehouse‘s dad believes his daughter’s trip to the emergency room on Monday was a result of a friend spiking the 24-year-old singer’s drink with ecstasy.
- Sony is moving forward with Venom, a potential Spider-Man spinoff based on a bad guy.
Just Jared on Facebook