Daniel Craig is Saks Sexy

Daniel Craig is Saks Sexy

Bond actor Daniel Craig and his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell fish around their wallets to pay the valet after a shopping at Saks Fifth Avene in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Thursday afternoon.

Later in the day, Craig, 40, and Mitchell, attended the L.A. premiere of Paramount Pictures’ Pineapple Express.

Actress Michelle Yeoh, who co-starred with Pierce Brosnan in Tomorrow Never Dies, recently expressed her love for Daniel Craig. She said, “I love, love, love Craig. I’m the biggest fan of the Bond series and they’ve taken it to a new level with Daniel. It’s more gritty, more down and dirty.”

10+ pictures inside of Saks sexy Daniel Craig

daniel craig saks fith avenue 09
daniel craig saks fith avenue 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
lanolin...like sheep's wool @ 08/01/2008 at 5:33 pm

First?

I love Daniel!! He is so f***ing sexy!!!! Can’t wait for Quantum of Solace!

I love her!!

Daniel is sexy :)

youwillmissme @ 08/01/2008 at 5:55 pm

She’s lucky!

Really didn’t care for the bond films before him :)
He is HOT!!!!

There’s something about him that is SOOO SEXY!

Totally love him and how he looks here.

Some of you in here were complaining about Christian Bale’s wife being plain and boring…

What about THAT plain thing! She so not interesting.

flamin' hot @ 08/01/2008 at 6:28 pm

daniel craig likes the attention he doesn’t look like he minds being papped from these pics – that girl has bad spotty wrinkly skin

I love this man. Thank you Jared!!!

lanolin...like sheep's wool @ 08/01/2008 at 6:35 pm

#9, I have no problem with Satsuki being plain and normal looking. It gives me hope that one day Daniel may love me too. LOL!! I honestly don’t know why so many people see the need to insult the women that these gorgeous guys are with. When people do that, it seems to be like they hating because they are jealous.

I think Satsuki is fabulous and people say Daniel is crazy about her.

library lady @ 08/01/2008 at 6:42 pm

Daniel looks so hot in his t shirt and jeans and looks very happy and relaxed. I quess he has given up shaving for awhile like people do on holidays. Have a nice holiday honey.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/01/2008 at 6:49 pm

……`holy hōmo` headline.

she has no job that money is his

So pleased to see Daniel and Satsuki having a great holiday together after all his hard work on Q of S, which I can’t wait to see.. Hope they do get married soon! Wow can you imagine him as Hadrian!!

real world @ 08/01/2008 at 8:33 pm

Glad to see daniel craig visiting here.He sure looks good and sexy. his girlfriend should be happy to get to go home with him every night .can’t wait to see his new movie in novermber.

He was the perfect choice for Bond. I can;t believe people doubted him as the new Bound. Casino Royale was the best Bond in years.

squeezy feelpants @ 08/01/2008 at 9:36 pm

“There’s something about him that is SOOO SEXY!”

(his wallet)

ice cream @ 08/01/2008 at 9:50 pm

Is that a ring hanging from his left bracelet?? She looks nice and natural, not covered in make up. I like her. He looks hot!!!!

Is that an engagement ring I see?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All