Selena Gomez Jets To Teen Choice Awards

Selena Gomez Jets To Teen Choice Awards

Disney teen superstar Selena Gomez catches a departing flight out of JFK International Airport in New York City on Saturday morning.

The 16-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place star jetted off to Los Angeles to spice up the red carpet on Sunday’s Teen Choice Awards. Check back tomorrow afternoon to see pics straight from the red carpet!

Yesterday, Selena appeared on the CW11 Morning Show. and Fox News’ Fox and Friends show.

15+ pictures inside of Selena Gomez jetting off to the Teen Choice Awards

selena gomez teen choice awards 16
selena gomez teen choice awards 17

Credit: Dario Alequin; Photos: INFdaily, Albert Michael/Stratraksphoto.com
Posted to: Selena Gomez

Ethan Miller/Getty

love selenaa <3
aren’t the TCA on the 4th?

Omgshh – Selena is amazing =)

x

firsty?
SHE IS SO GODDESS!

why does she always have her purse open? and arent the teen choice awards on monday? she dresses so tacky and ugly her shoes always look cheap

Yeah the TCA is on MONDAY! :)

Yeah the TCA is on MONDAY! :)

she looks so pertty! go selena!

she is really pretty!

♥ZanessaFan4Lyfe♥ @ 08/02/2008 at 5:15 pm

Cant wait 4 the TCA on Mondai…theres gonna be so many STARS :)
Selena looks AMAZING…AS ALWAYS :)

NO I THINK THE TCA ARE ON SUNDAY NIGHT BUT WE CAN WATCH IT ON MONDAY? MAYBE I AM WRONG I DONT KNOW CUTE PICSS BYE

Goodness this girl bores me to tears.

who cares about the name @ 08/02/2008 at 5:26 pm

SHE ROCKS!!!! GO SELENA !!!

SHE ROCKZZZ !!!LOVE U SELENA !!!!!

I cna’t wait to see them. I love judging their outfits :)

OMG!!!
She thinks shes all “hot stuff” but shes sooo tacky and her clothes are like sooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!! blehhh, she needs to go awayyy.
she stole my boyfriend.
grrrr.
haha jk.

LOVE HER!!!!!

iluvmiley @ 08/02/2008 at 5:30 pm

wait- is it sunday or monday? i don’t want to miss it!

TCA awards night tapin is on Sunday n it airs on FOX Monday Night..

selena lokz Gourgeous
hopefuly she wil met her bff demi on TCA <3

actually, the teen choice awards, are tomorrow but they will prmiere on tv on monday

she isn’t that beautiful but very cute =D

she isn’t that beautiful but shes cute :D

Gjdisyfiejfjs @ 08/02/2008 at 5:39 pm

so when are the Teen Choice Awards on exactly? Because I don’t know if this is right or not.

Guys what brand is her bag? Please help

I WISH SHE HAD SOME SORT OF BODY TYPE INSTEAD OF A 10 YEAR OLDS BODY

Ah yes, the new self important and smug Disney b*itch. Can’t wait until something horrible hits her, hopefully after that, considering her lack of fame, she’ll completely fall of the face of the earth.

I WISH SHE HAD SOME SORT OF BODY TYPE INSTEAD OF A 10 YEAR OLDS BODY, HER SHOES SUCK *******

love you selena!!

can’t wait til TCA

Gjdisyfiejfjs!!!!…..

TCA will be on Monday Night at FOX….
tatz ti right schedule…

iloveyou SeLena!!!! you Rock!!
selena.demi.gomez..lovato
luv you both <333 peace out..

the_boyfriend @ 08/02/2008 at 6:12 pm

She thinks she’s hot stuff.
Team Miley!

I LOVE YOU ASHUREE!
アイタイヨ!

proudmuslim @ 08/02/2008 at 6:16 pm

islam is the truth of life, and the best part is when you pray you get that wonderful feeling that you’er pure and safe. you feel close to ALLAH(god).

Love her! Can’t wait to see what she wears!

she looks awsome….love her…and yeah her head is to big for her body…lol…how werid.

superstar??o.O

i thought TCA was live

noushi123 @ 08/02/2008 at 7:08 pm

what brand is her bag please help thanks

she looks cute!
give her a break she is not dating nick. leave them alone just cause she is in the music video and went to some of the tour shows doesnt mean they go out! HER BEST FRIEND IS THERE! and if it were true nick would have called her a REALLY GOOD FRIEND like he did with miley(: not “people think that because she is in the music video” cme onn people gather the facts and realize it(:
ohhh and NICHOLLLASS JONAS, has my heart<3

I asked her out.. she said no :(

pics of her in LA coming up

she has so not personality really pff.I really don’t like her and ps:i’m not jealous

aren’t the teen choice awards live???

Meh, noting special.
Pretty though!

Pathetic Miley fans. You consider her boring because she’s scandal free unlike your ****** idol. She’s a doll and has a good head on her shoulders. If that’s boring, then I’m in.

She is SOOOOOOOOOO cute. I love her SO MUCH.. she is not diva as MILEY CYRUS, that little biiiitch!

AT LEAST, SHE DOESNT TAKE NUDES PICTURESSS!! HAHAHAHAHHA _|_

i lik selna she soo kool its ok thate her but dont send death threats jesus

Why not just let a teen be a teen without criticizing everything about them

The TCA are TAPED tommorrow night, but they come on tv on Monday night. Anyways Selena looks pretty! I LOVE her hair, it’s so cute!!

I CANT STAND MILEY SELENA DEMI AND THE OTHER GIRL (MANDY) WHO WANTS THE GLORY.
IM FED UP OF THESE TEEN STAR WHO HASNT GOT TALENT!!!!!!!!!!
GO TAYLOR MOMSEN, SHES AN ACTRESS AND SHE DOESNT WANT TO SING!! NOT LIKE THEM!!

THATS SUCKS THE TCA IS TAPED WHY????
MILEY AND SELENA GONNA FIGHT?? RIGHT XD

cool enough @ 08/02/2008 at 9:17 pm

I like the young woman !!she is charming! but you may only see her on the picture! I have make some sexy and charming woman on agelessmatch.C O M I have a good time here! and I have a different feeling between young woman and old man! a new but fanshion one!!

i dont like her.
her style is a nish nish (that means no no)
and she is boring. :[

You are all ridiculous, you can’t just hate her cause she’s possibly dating Nick. It’s not like he’s going to date you anyways, get over yourselves. Selena’s awesome!

She should eat more, little less weight and she’d be anorexic.

GOOD AND SEXY

I HATE HER
SHE’S SOOO ANOYING

I think she’s adorable and I love her shoes! Too bad they’re not available where I live. :(

And gosh, JoBro and Miley fans, stop insulting Selena. It’s not her fault that the media wants to start false rumors about her and Nick and
she’s not trying to be Miley, geez.

Selena looks adorable and I LOVE her shoes!

Jeez, stop insulting Selena just because the media makes up false rumors about her and Nick.
JoBro fans will never get a chance with him anyway.

And no, Selena is not trying to be like Miley. FYI, there is no need to fight, you can like or hate both of them.

there’s a german actress called “Emilia Schüle” who looks EXACTLY, and i mean, litterally, exactly like S. Gomez. They could be twins! Check that out….it scares me a bit.

who 's care ? @ 08/03/2008 at 4:16 am

Ewww ! She ‘s harlot . **** u selena , and i will never like her , b-i-t-c-h =))

I don’t care for her style, but she’s cute

NO ONe caress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 08/03/2008 at 8:55 am

no one cares about that hoe!
and what’s wrong with you proudmuslim??
don’t come over here please.. cause it’s something ( haram ) to write about GOD in such blogs.

im confused now..is the TCA is today or monday?

SHE”S AMAZING :D :)

I LOVE HERR :D

SHE IS STUNNING!!! :DDD

i hate the damn scarves! not only on her, but all the stars!!!!

The tca is being filmed today and will air tomorrow.

You know how everyone was bringing up the video miley and mandy did making ‘fun’ of selena and demi, well here is another video that was made like a while ago of demi and selena sing miley cyrus song nobodys perfect…as miley says immitation is a form of flattering..well when selena and demi do it at least its nice.
have a look…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P4PG5ZStb0
its like not very long but at least they’re nicer than m&m

aren’t those Nick Jonas’ shades??

do any of you have a LIFE??! blogging about SELENA GOMEZ?! (i suppose i’m not much better at that comment right now but this is soo not a regular thing, but at least i’m not WOrshiping her!!) seriously G-E-T A L-I-F-E!!

p.s. did someone seriously want to know her PURSE BRAND…?! w-o-w