Vanessa Hudgens: Sweet Home Alabama!

Vanessa Hudgens: Sweet Home Alabama!

Vanessa Hudgens drives the crowd wild as she performs live on the second date of her solo tour at the Alabama Adventure Theme Park in Bessemer, Alabama on Friday.

The 19-year-old High School Musical starlet wowed the crowd with songs from her new album, Identified (in stores now). And of course she performed her lead single, “Sneakernight”!

Tonight, Vanessa will be in Louisiana rocking out and performing more songs from her sophomore effort.

20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens rocking out in Alabama…

vanesa hudgens alabama 01

• Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I thought her album bombed???

Whats the point of the tour?

I love her

She looks awesome She is Awesome!

i dont really like her new album, but i like her boyfriend

She rocks…so aweomse :) x
shes so pretty

beautiful as always, VANESSA ROCKS! i love her so much!

SHE TOTALLY ROCKED IT!!!!SHE WAS AWESOME….AND SHE SINGS SO GOOD LIVE!

Looking stunning & I’m sure she rocked! =]

So she may not put out hit albums or hit songs, but she’s stunning!

Gorgeous and her album is really good. You should buy it.

I see quite a lot of side boob on that one pic

OMG, i wanna see a video!!

She’s soo pretty :D

She looks great !! :D

V-fan-forever @ 08/02/2008 at 12:59 pm

She looks absolutely stunning and I’m pretty sure her tour ROCKS.

Go on V..you are soooo gorgeous!
I love youuuu

I hope she’ll win an award tomorrow at the TCA :]]

es hermosa!! la amooo!! ♥

tbh i think she looks a show and her new single is too edited, i’ll be curious about how she sings it live.

her album is horrible
i really dont know what’s the point of the tour
maybe she wants to probe that she sucks alive

Hi jared! thanks for posting the pix from her concert in alabama. She’s so gorgeous on her outfits. I have read from other forums that shes great on her concert. Good luck to her upcoming concerts. Kudos to you! We love yah!!!

yaaaaay i luuv her

Zanessaislove @ 08/02/2008 at 1:03 pm

she is amazing!

van looks great, wish I could be there

AL representtttt

OMG, Vanessa is so perfect !
I love she ! ♥

EWWWWWWWWWWWW

SHE IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! WHAT IS THAT PURPLE THING UNDER THE BOOT?

JESUSS!

julia [#28], she rocked that concert [ :

so stop complaining about what she wears
or what you’re jealous of [ :

She looks awesome, I’d like to go to the shows, but i live in brazil :(

She’s such a gorg. girl!
But, my gosh, she had no TALENT…period!

Hey she is soo amazing î LOVE HER will she join the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS ??? LOVE

VANESSA ROCKS

i think vanessa is great and i actually love her new album, love the song hook it up.its good the way shes added more semi-hip-hop in the song. the album is really different than the first one.

my love for V grows by the day 1st the ELLE pics and now these ones. I want to see more youtube vids of her tour.

AWESOME WRITE UP:

“Sure, she can sing and dance like a pro in her High School Musical movies. But can Vanessa Hudgens cut it live? According to the thrilled fans at her concert last night, the answer is an overwhelming YES!

The brunette bombshell was doing her thing onstage at the Alabama Adventure Theme Park in Bessemer, Alabama on the second date of her solo tour in support of her new album Identified.

And Miss Hudgens worked the crowd like a seasoned pro, taking time in between songs to share a bit with the audience before blasting into the next song.

A very animated performer, Vanessa clearly enjoyed every minute of the gig, as she sported several different outfits throughout the night.”

Vanessa looks great in these pics and I’m sure she rocked the concert.
All haters are just jealous!!!!

I really wish that I could go but I’m not from the U.S so I hope I will see some YouTube videos pooping up of her performance!!

And I also hope to see her at the Teen Choice Awards on Monday night, and I hope that she wins the Hottie award. She deserves it!!

Gorgeous girl, I’m sure she totally rocked it. Go Baby V!!!

l love vanessa!!
“Identified” is amazing cd!

Daniela♥ @ 08/02/2008 at 1:42 pm

Didn’t like her album and I definitely DON’T like her outfits!

she looks sooo pretty!

vanessa Rocks!! and those nikes go hard. =]

Kikigirl101 @ 08/02/2008 at 1:44 pm

OMG! I ♥ her outfits! They are so cute!! She looks amazing… as usual!

I LOOOVE HER. SHE’S AMAZING *-*
GO GO VANESSA

I <3 HEERR

i think shes great. i love her album. i heard she is great live, i wish i could see her perform. i love her.

IHateIdiots @ 08/02/2008 at 1:55 pm

Her album rocks! Her style rules! Her dancing is perfect! Her voice is flawless! Conclusion, she’s AMAZING!

Non-fans, keep the negativity to yourselves..

ewxzanessaxsucks @ 08/02/2008 at 1:57 pm

Wow, ****. She sucks.
:]
& she’s uglyyy.

I think she is so beautiful and succesful, everything that she does is perfect. Her CD isn’t here in argentina yet, but i listened some songs and i love it. VANESSA, YOU ROCK(:

Vanessa rocks! Zac is a lucky guy.

ii love heeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! =)

“Identified” rocks. The songs are addicting, and it would be awesome
to see her live. Congratulations, Vanessa!

Sneakernight Live – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLD4msj5NNw

Say OK Live – http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2me4tht&s=4
she sounds amazing at :21

this proves she CAN sing!

looks cute but sounds awful as per the low sales of her bombing album. she is merely eye candy with no talent.

she knows how to shake it up and look sexy but can’t sing at all. that album is just awful.

lovesimpsonsis @ 08/02/2008 at 2:22 pm

lord people. you cannot really say that this girl is ugly? Have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror? I`m not at big fan of Vanessa, but she is really pretty and she can definitely sing.

vanessa hudgens lover @ 08/02/2008 at 2:23 pm

i love vanessa hudgens she is amazing and i wish i could go but i am from united arab emirates it is so far to go i wish one day she comes to my country ..

People actually pay money to hear her squeal?? Yuk, can’t stand her voice.

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 2:25 pm

vanessa is beautiful

i love vanessa
eu adoraria que ela estivessa no brasil

o seu cd aqui no brasil so em 05/08/08

I WAS THERE!
It was amazing,I was SO glad that somebody big came!
She looked amazing,and sounded even better.

JJ really loves this chick. She’s cute and has a hot boyfriend but has limited talent. Families paying to listen to her sing are losing money.

brazilian123 @ 08/02/2008 at 2:26 pm

VANESSA HUDGENS, I LOVE YOU !!

She looks great and it seems like she really rocks it. For those of you asking the tour was arranged before “Identified” *which is a pretty darn good CD BTW* was released and what’s the point of any tour? To promote the CD of course. Hopefully if the tour is successful and judging by the write up for last night’s performance it will be, more people will become aware of CD which got VERY LITTLE to almost no pre-release promotion which people refuse to take into account and sales will start to go up.

i have her album and its awsome i cant wait 2 c her. she looks great and is incredibly talented she has an awsome voice. =]]]

man i wish i could have been there!
she looks like she rocked it!!!!
stunning as always.
there should be a vid

Would be great if no one shows up to see her. Can’t stand her or her music or the outrageous prices of tickets for her concerts. After HSM is finally gone she has a good shot at getting a job at the playboy mansion. From what I’ve seen of her lately she has the talent for that kind of job.

JJ, you crushing on Vanessa again?? You post everything she does like she’s important.

Oh steve shut the f*** up!!! AND PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE HER BECAUSE THEY LIKE HER.

she’s sexy & sings great

she stinks! looks good but sounds awful. kids love her grown-ups cover their ears when she sings.

Davidcookandarchuletafan @ 08/02/2008 at 2:37 pm

She looks great.

she looks soo amazing, ilove her!!! Vanessa ROCKS!!

OMG! soo gorge! I wish I was able to go! :D Vanessa’s really pretty and talented!
lovee zanessa!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

vanessalover @ 08/02/2008 at 2:43 pm

i was theeeeeereeeeee!
it was awesome and i will upload the videos tu my youtube:)
she is gorgeous and has a terrfic voice.. i can swear it

She looks cute in the black dress!

if you dont like her, then why are you reading her posts and even bother commenting?

she looks gorgeous! her album is kinda surprisingly really good filled with fun dance tracks and pop ballads.

and i love those nikes shes rockin!

OH MY GOD.

I AM A HATER.. YES, I AM.

AND I AM HERE TO EXPRESS WHAT I FEEL ABOUT HER.

STOP THE “SO IF YOU DON’T LIKE HER, WHY ARE YOU HERE” THING!

STOPPPPPPPPP!

SHE SUCKS.. STUPID NAAAAKED BIIIITCHH!

LOVE YOU JUST JAREDD!

AAAAAND SHE NEEDS TO GET HER NAILS DONE!

WITH EXTREMELY URGENCY!!!!!

she is sooo beautiful
i love her to death
and i saw her singing live, she sings very well!
go V!

she looks fantastic as usual
rock on baby v !

zanessa forever @ 08/02/2008 at 3:04 pm

AMAZING!
i love her so much!

i love ALL about her, and i don´t ****!ng care what you haters think!
i´m a twenty year girl, so what?

WISH I WAS THEREEE!!! seems pretty amazing!!!

Vanessa is awesome!! Love her music, (no really, I’m actually addicted to Identified! Haven’t been able to turn it off today, I took it in the car with me when I went out and then when I was shopping had it on my ipod lol) anyone who says it sucks clearly either hasn’t listened to it or was never prepared to give it a chance in the first place.

She’s gorgeous, anyone saying otherwise is blind! I’d absolutely LOVE to see pics of the people saying she’s ugly, LMAO now that would be entertainment! And she can dance! I’m so proud of her!

To all the people saying negative things about her, go ahead, carry on, cos no one is actually listening and it’s not gonna change a damn thing! Spout all the hate you like, she’ll still be amazing and we’ll still love her!

Thanks for the post JJ! You rock!

BORING AS *****

I wish I could be there yesterday
She is so amazing

Her album BOMBED!!!!!

HAHAHHA

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 08/02/2008 at 3:23 pm

I LUV EVERYTHIN ‘BOUT THIS GIRL *.*

‘N I’LL NEVER GET TIRED OF SAYIN THAT

GOD BLESS HER WHO SHE LUVS

ashfan0013 @ 08/02/2008 at 3:28 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
she is such a stupid ***** i hate her !!!!!!!!!
and look at her clothes she can’ wear legings she’s soooooooo fat !!!!!!!!!! i really hate her and her stupid boyfriend !!!!!
*****

Has anyone seen her in concert? Is she good?

Angelika in Poland @ 08/02/2008 at 3:31 pm

She`s crazy and beautiful
I`m love Vanessa I`m love you
i`M FROM pOLAND Nowy Sacz

Gorgeous, I’m glad she’s enjoying it.

man i bet you she rocked that stage man i love her so much i cant wait till i meet her when she comes for her concert keep rocking v

She looks so pretty up there, and like she’s having such fun!! Looks like purple is one of her fave colors, and it’s stunning on her!!

Sneakernight Live – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLD4msj5NNw

Say OK Live – http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2me4tht&s=4
she sounds amazing at :21

this proves she CAN sing!

Sneakernight Live – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLD4msj5NNw

Say OK Live – http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2me4tht&s=4
she sounds amazing at :21

this proves she CAN sing!

V is really pretty but WTF is she wearing that outfit is soso not cute plus she sing good so im might cover up this fashion nono
hav u seen mileys realveling pics… THERE ARE MORE OMG
just go to perezhilton to check em out

omggggg… she loooksss so gorgeoussss…. I wish she came to a city near me :)
She’s very pretty and very taletned :)

stephanie @ 08/02/2008 at 4:48 pm

sideboob sideboob.

leighton. @ 08/02/2008 at 4:50 pm

her album is amazing and so is she

She is so beautiful, wonderful!
I love it. *-*

Zanessa4ever @ 08/02/2008 at 4:54 pm

SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am from Alabama and I am so excited she got 2 *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE’S AWESOME!!!
get out of here u stupid haters!!!

OMG, she’s so HOT
her album is awesome
everybody should buy it :)

The girl is gorgeous and has a cute personality but I really don’t think she can sing.

She’s a decent actress though. But the average ‘Disney Channel Movie’ doesn’t require much acting talent so meh.
If the Disney title wasn’t stamped on her forehead she could only make it in the world of celebs as a model.

Gross! She’s in my home state?! Eww!

who cares about the name @ 08/02/2008 at 5:13 pm

Don’t like didn’t like her outfit :P

who cares about the name @ 08/02/2008 at 5:15 pm

didn’t *

who cares about the name @ 08/02/2008 at 5:15 pm

didn’t *

She is full of talent. It’s awesome people enjoyed it.

awww that means she’ll miss the TCA08! :(
bummer!

♥ZanessaFan4Lyfe♥ @ 08/02/2008 at 5:17 pm

SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!!!
VANESSA ANNE HUDGENS RULES!!!
HOPE SHES AT THE TCA’s TOMMORRW :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

she looks cute

@erica: You don’t know anything…

She looks soooo good, soo prety, did you look the picture number four? take a look….bye!

Vanessa Rockz!!!!!
iloveyou V….
kep doin ya thing….
ignore Haterzz tat stop you frm your career success!!!!

Zanessaa LIVE.IN.LOVE <333

babey5xoxo @ 08/02/2008 at 6:22 pm

She’s beautiful and I love her but she cannot sing live for ****…she should just stick to acting to stop her from embarrassing herself..the only song that I actually like was Say Ok and the songs from the HSM movies…Sneakernight is okay but when she sings live….she sucks…and I’m not a hater trust me I’m like obsessed with her but that’s all I have to say.

haters..look, no matter how many negative things you say about vanessa, the fans will never stop supporting her so its not going to change a thing so you lot r wastin ur time typing up those silly comments.
if she “can’t” sing or she has “no talent at all” well she wouldn’t be where she is right now.. 2 albums, 2 (nearly 3) succesful movies and another one coming up.I know u’ve heard this so many times but I know that SOME haters out there are really just jealous like for example vanessa’s relationship to zac.. im sure there are a lot of ashley fans out there who hates vanessa because of this.
anyways.. i’m really proud of vanessa its such ashame that I couldn’t go to any of her tours since I live 3,000 miles away.and I know that she’ll continue to be famous even after hsm3. xoxo

Zanessa-love4life @ 08/02/2008 at 6:24 pm

Vanessa looks great!!
I wish i could see her concert :(
But she rocks!
GO BABY-V!!!

she looks amazing that i love the water bottle pictures. amazing, just amazing.

Her album is amazing, im going to see her when she plays in california.

She looks great.

Great, rockin’ outfits without being tacky or too small (please see MiHoley Eyesore)

christine x3 @ 08/02/2008 at 7:19 pm

i love herrr! hope she does well on her solo tour :D

* * Desgostoso,sabe o que mais entristece e que muitos perde tempo para dar certos comentários, por favor me poupe!por que a vanessa canta bonito tem uma voz abençoada esta feliz,realizada e tem uma grande família ao seu lado e um belo,homem para lhe inspirar a fazer o seu trabalho,então meninas, deixe a Vanessa fazer a SUA vida e vão procurar as suas, queM sabe uma Disney aparece em suas vidas ai vamos ver se e bom. VAMOS PARA DE FAZER COMPARAÇÃO CADA ARTISTA TEM O SEU VALOR,CADA UMA A SUA MANEIRA . A VIDA E ASSIM NÃO AGRADAMOS A TODOS,EU GOSTO DE FEIJÃO TEM MUITOS QUE NÃO GOSTA E AI . VANESSA SEJA FELIZ POIS ISSO E QUE IMPORTA,AME VIVA SINTA O PRAZER .EXISTE MUITOS AQUI QUE ESTÃO FELIZ POR VOCÊ.DEUS TE ABENÇOE.

Vanessa, you are simply the best. May God bless you!

HOT!!! i love you vanessa!!!

she is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

believe me, if people pay to her fcking miley cyrus, vanessa is easy. well at least i think she could sing.

she looks great!
hope it was an awesome concert ;)

Really people there are not so many haters. For example, I’m pretty sure that “steve” on this thread was “larry” on one of the previous ones because the post is basically the same. The same goes for some of the girl posters too. They have limited brain power so you can pretty much tell they are the same since the comments basically is the same thing.

BTW, it is not an easy task to sing and move around and dance AND remember words to songs all at the same time. Plus, from what I have heard—I can’t access all the videos—but she sounds pretty good to be singing live. If you would hear any of the major artists sing live you’d be very surprised to find the live singing is somewhat diappointing in many instances compared to the “studio” enhanced release of the songs. That is why so many singers have tried doing the lip syncing in the recent years.

Princessmikayla90 @ 08/02/2008 at 7:56 pm

picture 4 is interesting =P
she is soooo pretty.

she looks funny when she drinks =)
i wish i could see her live.
you are aboustly amazing vanessa!

for me, she is OK.

i used to like her, but after some interviews i got so mad at her.. because i think she doesnt take people seriouslly… and she is SO diva right now.. i can’t stand her doing this..

but she is such an good actress.

she puts her whole mouth around the water bottle when she drinks! i used to do that lol. maybe she was rushing haha. at least shes not lip synching!

ILLOGICAL,
IRRATIONAL,
HATE-FILLED,
UNEDUCATED PEOPLE
DO NOT HAVE ANY REASONING SKILLS.

THEY RESORT TO ANGER AND FOUL LANGUAGE.

IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SOME OF THE ABOVE WORDS MEAN, HERE IS LINK TO A DICTIONARY:

Woooh ! Hold your horses HATERS . What did this 19 years hardworking young lady do to you to hate her so much ? She’ s living her dreams, earning millions of dollars and have a committed boyfriend. Is that so bad ????????????????????????? Plus she’s so naturally beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, talented and couldn’t care less if you hate her. I bet you don’t even have anything VANESSA , have just your filthy, nasty self. That’s why you hate her so much .

Hate is the consequence of fear.
. . . .Cyril Connolly

Hate is always a clash between the hater’s spirit and someone else’s body.
. . . . Cesar Pavese

Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated.
. . . . .George Bernard Shaw

Lest anyone complain about my posting all these philosophical quotes, let me remind them IT’S A FREE COUNTRY. :)

And, I’m using my intellect with nary a foul word uttered. So proud of myself.

I do not give a shiiittt for wut u guys thinkkk….. I DO NOT LIKE HER AT ALLL…

IN THAT PIICTURE SHE IS DRINKING WATER, SHE’S TRAINNING ZAC’S ********!! :)))))))))

Hatred is self-punishment.
. . . . . Hosea Ballou

A man who lives by what he hates is a sick man.
. . . . . Archibald Macleish

See, I’m still not using any foul language.

Yes, I’m an adult.

You cannot hate other people without hating your self.
. . . . Oprah Winfrey

midnightwonder @ 08/02/2008 at 8:25 pm

Julia:

Your thoughts are very deep. Thanks for sharing them. *rolls eyes* Next time make sure you insult people more and use and an even dirtier language. That would suit your personality. Bye!

EVERY TIME YOU GET ANGRY, YOU POISON YOUR OWN SYSTEM.
. . . . . Alfred Montapert

can’t wait for the 22nd..

comin back to Cali for her tour *yay!!!

thanks Jared

My prediction is realised. And so She can Sing and Dance and dance while singing live. I will say this Vanessa has proven herself many times over.

Malia, good job! Keep ‘em quotes coming. So profound.

Julia,julia what ever hate you’re feeling, Sorry dearie, it is not going to make an ounce of difference to the rest of us who love/like Vanessa. Perhaps, if you hit your head on your keyboards or against your screen you’d feel a whole lot better or better still just avoid her threads.

I checked with the music shop nearby and the guy told me that Emi was responsible for the distribution and he has yet to receive Vanessa’s albums. Miley’s is already in. I’m so mad as I thought Vanessa’s Album came out earlier. A poster in South America did say Vanessa’s Album is still not available. What’s Up, Hollywood Records.?

I usually love Vanessa and her outfits but I have to say and don’t hate me for this people but her outfit here was DISGUSTING REVEALING And a little shameful. She’s a great singer though. Hope she wears better outfits next time.

i live in Brazil n her album is due to come out on August 5th here (Tuesday) *————-*

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 8:59 pm

i love vanessa
i love zanessa

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 9:00 pm

vanessa is beautiful

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 9:00 pm

vanessa is perfect

#135–julia:

I really get to you, don’t I? And as Malia said, I didn’t type one stupid profanity or suggestive remark to get my point across. You cannot do anything in which you are not trying to put the screws to somebody or to cause some trouble—basically you want attention. I don’t like several celebrities but I know no celebrity is going to appeal to all people. But what’s the point of trying to ruin someone’s enjoyment of that person? And why do would I have to come across as a cretin if I did voice my dislike of any certain celebrity? You with your tones and words tell the whole world who lacks talent, beauty, and intelligence. You can’t tell me that you spend so much time on a Vanessa thread because you simply hate her. What’s the point other than to make yourself feel important by manipulating people who have positive attitudes or if they don’t like her can express it in without sounding like they have a 6th grade education? You wouldn’t go to a site like Perez Hilton because you wouldn’t stand out there—you would be like everyone else–and that is not what you want. Too bad but truth hurts and that’s why I and people like me get to you so much. You can be filthy all you want but it doesn’t rack up any credibility points for you.

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 9:01 pm

vanessa você é minha diva

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 9:03 pm

vanessa aqui no brasil você tem muitos fãs fies
que te adoram
i love vanessa

I actually like the Sneakernights song

Karen#160, so true, attention seeking is what it is albout. I gotta say this what little I saw of those video links of her live concert, Vanessa can certainly belt out her songs.

To say her outfits are tacky and revealing, I disagree. They are appropriate for her energetic performance. She’s not 15 you know and Britney had more revealing outfits at her age. She is 19 going on 20 for heaven’s sake. I like her bikini top. Bright colours suit her and she needs to at least wear leggings/tights if she’s sliding all over the floor. In fact I would have preferred her black over dress to have been shorter to show off her body movements. Her outfits are definitely tame compared to other celebrity performers.

I agree with you Boji. Love her unique style. It’s all Vanessa ! She’s awesome !!!

justjaredfan @ 08/02/2008 at 9:38 pm

BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!!
she rocks,her album is actually great..stop being jealous and stfu
STAY STRONG V!

gabriella @ 08/02/2008 at 9:51 pm

LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

KEEP ROCKING IN V!!!

Go Sox, hope you read this. Sorry , I keep missing ya. It is nice to go back in time and talk about actors and movies past.

Our Angels must be having a raving time. Can’t wait to hear their account of Vanessa’s concert.

nett, glad you agree.

Yes, she’s pretty.. but she has no talent! She obviously sucks d’s for tracks & tours.

I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCH.

Star is not only able to attract people’s eyes, is to guide the people’s behavior! ! There are now stars of a new form of love!!
Fashion people are always able to lead the fashion of things. Now a popular way of love fashion!!
Can you accpet a new kind of love !if a man who is much older than you ! will you love him!! I have a BF we meet on agelessmatch.C O M !! I always go to agelessmatch.C O M ! I meet many handsome and rich man here! They like young girl!!I think it is a good place to make friend!!!!
My boy always gave me a very warm feeling of security and sometimes just like my father!!we meet on Agelessmatch.C O M we fall in love with each other!!!!
I like this new kind of love !!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

YOU ROCK V!!!
I SUPPORT HER 110%
BABY V ROX

vanessa so cute

Vanessa looks great in this concert did any of you see the video where she is rehearsing behind stage – kids are yelling out to her — she waves sweetly at them — she was at a sound check I think – I felt bad for her though – you could tell the bugs were really bothering her – she kept wiping her water bottle on them – I kept thinking — get her some bug spray — she even looked like she was going to fall walking away because she was messing with her legs — I hope she did not get a lot of bites — we want those legs to look good tomorrow night at the TCAs — I am hoping she wears a shorter dress to show off her beautiful legs —

Has anyone heard how the concert in Louisiana went today? I hope we get some input from that one and I also wonder if she is jetting back to LA right now or if she will go early tomorrow AM. I did not see a direct flight from Baton Rouge so I do think she will fly out of New Orleans to return to LA – just not sure if it is tonight or tomorrow.

miss zanessa @ 08/03/2008 at 12:31 am

aWwW lOvE hER !!!
shE lOOks gReaT
i lIkE hEr fUnkY stYlE
anD shE prOves uS AGAIN
thaT shE sinGS livE rEAllY gOod
yoU rOckEd V!!! :D
i wIsh i cOUld bE in onE of hEr cOncErtS
i´ll bE sO cOol ^^

#174 Pit @ 08/03/2008 at 12:06 am
—————————————————————————–
That was cute where Vanessa was doing the sound check and the kid yelled, “Vanessa, you rock.” She was so excited when Vanessa waved to here.

I didn’t realize it was bugs bothering her. I thought her legs were hot and she was rubbing the cold water bottle against them. Because I head it was something like 105 degrees there. Hope it’s not mosquitoes.

u guys she is great if u dont like her dont comment

#160 Karen @ 08/02/2008 at 9:01 pm
—————————————————————————-
Well said, Karen. You go girl!!!

Well, I was in a store today looking at magazines, and everything is Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. They’re on the covers of J-14, M, Popstar and every other teen magazine. There are even special issues of each magazine devoted to Miley and to the Jonas Brothers. It’s like a nightmare coming at you.

Zac and Vanessa are no longer on any of these magazines except Zac had a tiny head shot down in the right corner. And you really have to look to see if it’s him. Some advice he’s giving on kissing or something. OLD stuff. So, they have already moved WAY beyond the teen fan base. Yea, we older folks love that.

So, other than the upcoming HSM3 stuff about them, I’m sure they’re done with teen magazines. They’ll both be moving on to the adult magazines. Zac has already graced the cover of Detail. Soon he’ll be on the cover of GQ and Esquire, even Time. Vanessa will be on the cover of Elle, Vogue and In Style.

Yes, they are moving up in the world.

really a talented girl!!!
God Bless Vanessa hope that she win TCA08.

vanessa is more to offer to her fans so haters watch out.

Malia,Karen.Boje, among others.
thanks you Guys for defending our girl
i dont know why i love this girl.
God Bless Vanessa.

I think she is really pretty and stop being so critical. What have any of you haters accomplished.

Sarahjuana @ 08/03/2008 at 2:10 am

I thought her album bombed???

Whats the point of the tour?

I know right. Her first album sold more then her first
and that’s a bad thing.

so wtf!?
she is such a ****. look at what she is wearing!!!!!!!

#184 For the last time the tour was scheduled BEFORE the release of “Identitifed.” I saw tour dates posted on VABN as early as May.

Secondly I’ve looked at he pictures *more then once LOL* And I see ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with what she is wearing. And I don’t believe for ONE minute that any of you haters do either.

great!

GO BABY V

The cover of GQ is huge! Congats to them.

#91 ashfan0013 : you hate her , OK , don ‘t care !!! But don’t go here and abuse !!! Get out of here !!!

P/S : Baby V is so amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg , luv her so much . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sarahjuana, please get your facts right and don’t be such a parrot. Her record has not bombed, how could it when we can’t even get our hands on the elusive album whereas Miley’s has flooded the market. It is about Supply, my dear, don’t doubt that the Demand is there. Am still waiting where I’m at.

A point off topic, the silly Nikki fans are lashing out at Vanessa on the Nikki thread. It is ridiculous. Well, fans and the celebrity have one thing in common, they need anger management. They have their come uppance.

i love vanessa so much…………. good luck to you…………..

I hope Hollywood records gives Vanessa good promo for her 2nd single. Her Album is good and more people need to find out about it. She has done well with the lack of help her label has been giving her in terms of promo.

Vanessa_h_FAN !!! @ 08/03/2008 at 7:18 am

love her lol buy her album and she is so winning female hottie

i heard vanessa did a shoot for lucky as well

suzy, I agree. I think it’s really good, and it deserves more play time. Her label should be ashamed.

Malia, I’m also glad they’re not gracing the covers of all those teen magazines. Just one look at the Elle pictures tells you they’re not in teenland anymore!! Brilliant PR move. Bye-bye, Disney.

Some of Zanessa’s Angels were at the LA concert last night. Waiting to hear from them!!

Boji, hello to you!! It’s hard to catch up when on opposite sides of the world!! Hope all is well with you. That record store of yours needs to step it up!!

Just heard from the Angels………..Concert was AWESOME, Vanessa is more gorgeous in person (how is that possible?), and said her voice was awesome live!!

Hi, evelyn! Hope all is well with you! Did you enjoy the Elle pics?

Gorgeous as always! Looks like our girl is really enjoying singing and performing in front of the crowd. :-)

her new album is awsome! dont hate on her people!

She look so bubbly and vibrant in all these pics, I can feel how happy she is performing again with a big crowd. I wish and pray that one day i can see her do a concert in my country, her mom’s hometown.

Yup as go sox said concert at LA are amazing as our fellow ZA’s were there to witness it. Good job V!

Gossip Girls has pics up of her concert in Baton Rouge last night !!

I liked her outfits from the HSM tour better!!! But, she’s still pretty.

No matter what the haters say, Vanessa keeps getting better and better. She keeps escalating in her career and she’s getting more beautiful as she matures. So proud of you Vanessa :)

Nubs to all Angels and supporters. You guys rock!

Hey guys dont u think Mila Kunis: http://movies.msn.com/celebrities/celebrity/mila-kunis/ Kinda looks like Vamessa??? Cause I think they look like Twins!!!!

wish we’d get to see her in concert over in London (maybe one day)… great style, Vanessa’s got

hollistergirl .. yes, totally think mila kunis and v look alike! i think it would be cool if they did a movie together as sisters or something …

anyone else hear they are reviving west side story on broadway! would love it if vanessa did that!!

hey go sox! hope all is well!

I heard that too, evelyn, but what was different about it? I can’t remember the story and why it was going to be a very different version. I would LOVE to see Vanessa do West Side Story. She is the only one I could see playing “Maria”.

V-loyalist, hello, lady!! How’s it going? Our girls did have a fabulous time at V’s concert- sounds like they may have caught Vanessa’s eye with our Angels t-shirt. Don’t you wish we would have been there too??

Wow her boobs sure do hang out don’t they? Talk about appropriate..

Hey Pit, Boji, Go Sox, Steph, Karen, and everyoneelse, the concert in Baton Rouge was absolutely Awesome. Vanessa looked and sounded great.

KGG, Zac fan and I had a blast singing and dancing along. I couldn’t feel my feet at the end of the night but it was SO worht it.

Nubs to all my Angels.

BTW Angels, our KGG is just as great in person as she is on “paper”.

And it is great to meet up with our sweet Zac Fan again.

narf thanks for the update and I am soooooo jealous but I know Vanessa appreciated all her fans and supporters who were there.

Hey, narf, so glad you were able to go and represent us!!! Just wish we could have gone too!! Looked hot down there!!

Narf,great to hear that you all enjoyed Vanessa’s concert so much.
She certainly looks like she’s having a fantastic time on stage.

Don’t suppose she’ll ever do a concert in the UK ,so your accounts of how good she is live are GREAT.

Hi to fans everywhere………can’t wait to see if V & Z walk that red carpet later today.I’m hoping to stay up,but I think it will be around midnight here before it starts.

her style is gay
she’s a showoff.
she’s a horny Mf.
she needs help.
she’s stuck up.
she’s a fake.
she’s a poser.

i dont know what fans see in her.
wow.
her fans are probably all just like her ASSUMING!

her style is gay
she’s a showoff.
she’s a horny Mf.
she needs help.
she’s stuck up.
she’s a fake.
she’s a poser.

i dont know what fans see in her.
wow.
her fans are probably all just like her AMUSING!

Dudeee,

YOU NEED HELP
YOU’RE “ASS”UMING
YOU’RE OFFENSIVE
YOU’RE RIDICULOUS
YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS

Jennifer W @ 08/03/2008 at 6:19 pm

vanessa looks like she is having alot of fun and im glad. i love vanessa’s new album

DUDEEE#217 & 218, just SHUT YOUR FACE, AND FOUL MOUTH. You, my dear, are in the minority. By your comments you have just revealed you know next to nothing about Vanessa, you pathetic little soul. May you see the light before the heavens fall on you.

Stephen#214, thanks for your advice. Don’t need a book to teach me to be charitable. Am doing it this 23rd Aug. Helping to raise funds at a bazaar for an orphanage.

Narf, kgg, Zac fan ,am glad you had a blast at Vanessa’s concert. Am expecting some nice pics of you gals raving it up. Wish I were amongst you, never mind your account is good enough. Tell me more in your email.

#217

i love you she suks! 110% SUCKS! she looks like a bloody monkey!

Haley,
If Vanessa looks like a monkey, what must you look like?

Haley, is SUCK your favourite word?. Well, here’s my advice to you, go suck on a Lollypop.

Monkey to you (I don’t know what planet you’re from) but beautiful like a rose or in this case orchid(exotic) to the rest of us.

what is up with her outfits?

She is so cute! I love Vanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how she looks in purple!

so gorgeous wish she was coming to long island

I love youu my honeyyy Vanessa im tina my heart is VANESA HUDGENs(L)

i loved her outfits this tour! i went to the Georgia show and Alabama show. i met her family and we r tight now. it was awesome!