Vanessa Hudgens: Sweet Home Alabama!

Vanessa Hudgens: Sweet Home Alabama!

Vanessa Hudgens drives the crowd wild as she performs live on the second date of her solo tour at the Alabama Adventure Theme Park in Bessemer, Alabama on Friday.

The 19-year-old High School Musical starlet wowed the crowd with songs from her new album, Identified (in stores now). And of course she performed her lead single, “Sneakernight”!

Tonight, Vanessa will be in Louisiana rocking out and performing more songs from her sophomore effort.

20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens rocking out in Alabama…

vanesa hudgens alabama 01
vanesa hudgens alabama 18
vanesa hudgens alabama 19
vanesa hudgens alabama 20
vanesa hudgens alabama 21
vanesa hudgens alabama 22

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All

omggggg… she loooksss so gorgeoussss…. I wish she came to a city near me :)
She’s very pretty and very taletned :)

stephanie @ 08/02/2008 at 4:48 pm

sideboob sideboob.

leighton. @ 08/02/2008 at 4:50 pm

her album is amazing and so is she

She is so beautiful, wonderful!
I love it. *-*

Zanessa4ever @ 08/02/2008 at 4:54 pm

SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am from Alabama and I am so excited she got 2 *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE’S AWESOME!!!
get out of here u stupid haters!!!

OMG, she’s so HOT
her album is awesome
everybody should buy it :)

The girl is gorgeous and has a cute personality but I really don’t think she can sing.

She’s a decent actress though. But the average ‘Disney Channel Movie’ doesn’t require much acting talent so meh.
If the Disney title wasn’t stamped on her forehead she could only make it in the world of celebs as a model.

Gross! She’s in my home state?! Eww!

who cares about the name @ 08/02/2008 at 5:13 pm

Don’t like didn’t like her outfit :P

who cares about the name @ 08/02/2008 at 5:15 pm

didn’t *

who cares about the name @ 08/02/2008 at 5:15 pm

didn’t *

She is full of talent. It’s awesome people enjoyed it.

awww that means she’ll miss the TCA08! :(
bummer!

♥ZanessaFan4Lyfe♥ @ 08/02/2008 at 5:17 pm

SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!!!
VANESSA ANNE HUDGENS RULES!!!
HOPE SHES AT THE TCA’s TOMMORRW :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

she looks cute

@erica: You don’t know anything…

She looks soooo good, soo prety, did you look the picture number four? take a look….bye!

Vanessa Rockz!!!!!
iloveyou V….
kep doin ya thing….
ignore Haterzz tat stop you frm your career success!!!!

Zanessaa LIVE.IN.LOVE <333

babey5xoxo @ 08/02/2008 at 6:22 pm

She’s beautiful and I love her but she cannot sing live for ****…she should just stick to acting to stop her from embarrassing herself..the only song that I actually like was Say Ok and the songs from the HSM movies…Sneakernight is okay but when she sings live….she sucks…and I’m not a hater trust me I’m like obsessed with her but that’s all I have to say.

haters..look, no matter how many negative things you say about vanessa, the fans will never stop supporting her so its not going to change a thing so you lot r wastin ur time typing up those silly comments.
if she “can’t” sing or she has “no talent at all” well she wouldn’t be where she is right now.. 2 albums, 2 (nearly 3) succesful movies and another one coming up.I know u’ve heard this so many times but I know that SOME haters out there are really just jealous like for example vanessa’s relationship to zac.. im sure there are a lot of ashley fans out there who hates vanessa because of this.
anyways.. i’m really proud of vanessa its such ashame that I couldn’t go to any of her tours since I live 3,000 miles away.and I know that she’ll continue to be famous even after hsm3. xoxo

Zanessa-love4life @ 08/02/2008 at 6:24 pm

Vanessa looks great!!
I wish i could see her concert :(
But she rocks!
GO BABY-V!!!

she looks amazing that i love the water bottle pictures. amazing, just amazing.

Her album is amazing, im going to see her when she plays in california.

She looks great.