Vanessa Hudgens: Sweet Home Alabama!

Vanessa Hudgens: Sweet Home Alabama!

Vanessa Hudgens drives the crowd wild as she performs live on the second date of her solo tour at the Alabama Adventure Theme Park in Bessemer, Alabama on Friday.

The 19-year-old High School Musical starlet wowed the crowd with songs from her new album, Identified (in stores now). And of course she performed her lead single, “Sneakernight”!

Tonight, Vanessa will be in Louisiana rocking out and performing more songs from her sophomore effort.

20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens rocking out in Alabama…

vanesa hudgens alabama 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » Show All

can’t wait for the 22nd..

comin back to Cali for her tour *yay!!!

thanks Jared

My prediction is realised. And so She can Sing and Dance and dance while singing live. I will say this Vanessa has proven herself many times over.

Malia, good job! Keep ‘em quotes coming. So profound.

Julia,julia what ever hate you’re feeling, Sorry dearie, it is not going to make an ounce of difference to the rest of us who love/like Vanessa. Perhaps, if you hit your head on your keyboards or against your screen you’d feel a whole lot better or better still just avoid her threads.

I checked with the music shop nearby and the guy told me that Emi was responsible for the distribution and he has yet to receive Vanessa’s albums. Miley’s is already in. I’m so mad as I thought Vanessa’s Album came out earlier. A poster in South America did say Vanessa’s Album is still not available. What’s Up, Hollywood Records.?

I usually love Vanessa and her outfits but I have to say and don’t hate me for this people but her outfit here was DISGUSTING REVEALING And a little shameful. She’s a great singer though. Hope she wears better outfits next time.

i live in Brazil n her album is due to come out on August 5th here (Tuesday) *————-*

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 8:59 pm

i love vanessa
i love zanessa

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 9:00 pm

vanessa is beautiful

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 9:00 pm

vanessa is perfect

#135–julia:

I really get to you, don’t I? And as Malia said, I didn’t type one stupid profanity or suggestive remark to get my point across. You cannot do anything in which you are not trying to put the screws to somebody or to cause some trouble—basically you want attention. I don’t like several celebrities but I know no celebrity is going to appeal to all people. But what’s the point of trying to ruin someone’s enjoyment of that person? And why do would I have to come across as a cretin if I did voice my dislike of any certain celebrity? You with your tones and words tell the whole world who lacks talent, beauty, and intelligence. You can’t tell me that you spend so much time on a Vanessa thread because you simply hate her. What’s the point other than to make yourself feel important by manipulating people who have positive attitudes or if they don’t like her can express it in without sounding like they have a 6th grade education? You wouldn’t go to a site like Perez Hilton because you wouldn’t stand out there—you would be like everyone else–and that is not what you want. Too bad but truth hurts and that’s why I and people like me get to you so much. You can be filthy all you want but it doesn’t rack up any credibility points for you.

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 9:01 pm

vanessa você é minha diva

nathalia do brasil @ 08/02/2008 at 9:03 pm

vanessa aqui no brasil você tem muitos fãs fies
que te adoram
i love vanessa

I actually like the Sneakernights song

Karen#160, so true, attention seeking is what it is albout. I gotta say this what little I saw of those video links of her live concert, Vanessa can certainly belt out her songs.

To say her outfits are tacky and revealing, I disagree. They are appropriate for her energetic performance. She’s not 15 you know and Britney had more revealing outfits at her age. She is 19 going on 20 for heaven’s sake. I like her bikini top. Bright colours suit her and she needs to at least wear leggings/tights if she’s sliding all over the floor. In fact I would have preferred her black over dress to have been shorter to show off her body movements. Her outfits are definitely tame compared to other celebrity performers.

I agree with you Boji. Love her unique style. It’s all Vanessa ! She’s awesome !!!

justjaredfan @ 08/02/2008 at 9:38 pm

BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!!
she rocks,her album is actually great..stop being jealous and stfu
STAY STRONG V!

gabriella @ 08/02/2008 at 9:51 pm

LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

KEEP ROCKING IN V!!!

Go Sox, hope you read this. Sorry , I keep missing ya. It is nice to go back in time and talk about actors and movies past.

Our Angels must be having a raving time. Can’t wait to hear their account of Vanessa’s concert.

nett, glad you agree.

Yes, she’s pretty.. but she has no talent! She obviously sucks d’s for tracks & tours.

I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCH.

Star is not only able to attract people’s eyes, is to guide the people’s behavior! ! There are now stars of a new form of love!!
Fashion people are always able to lead the fashion of things. Now a popular way of love fashion!!
Can you accpet a new kind of love !if a man who is much older than you ! will you love him!! I have a BF we meet on agelessmatch.C O M !! I always go to agelessmatch.C O M ! I meet many handsome and rich man here! They like young girl!!I think it is a good place to make friend!!!!
My boy always gave me a very warm feeling of security and sometimes just like my father!!we meet on Agelessmatch.C O M we fall in love with each other!!!!
I like this new kind of love !!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

YOU ROCK V!!!
I SUPPORT HER 110%
BABY V ROX

vanessa so cute

Vanessa looks great in this concert did any of you see the video where she is rehearsing behind stage – kids are yelling out to her — she waves sweetly at them — she was at a sound check I think – I felt bad for her though – you could tell the bugs were really bothering her – she kept wiping her water bottle on them – I kept thinking — get her some bug spray — she even looked like she was going to fall walking away because she was messing with her legs — I hope she did not get a lot of bites — we want those legs to look good tomorrow night at the TCAs — I am hoping she wears a shorter dress to show off her beautiful legs —

Has anyone heard how the concert in Louisiana went today? I hope we get some input from that one and I also wonder if she is jetting back to LA right now or if she will go early tomorrow AM. I did not see a direct flight from Baton Rouge so I do think she will fly out of New Orleans to return to LA – just not sure if it is tonight or tomorrow.

miss zanessa @ 08/03/2008 at 12:31 am

aWwW lOvE hER !!!
shE lOOks gReaT
i lIkE hEr fUnkY stYlE
anD shE prOves uS AGAIN
thaT shE sinGS livE rEAllY gOod
yoU rOckEd V!!! :D
i wIsh i cOUld bE in onE of hEr cOncErtS
i´ll bE sO cOol ^^

#174 Pit @ 08/03/2008 at 12:06 am
—————————————————————————–
That was cute where Vanessa was doing the sound check and the kid yelled, “Vanessa, you rock.” She was so excited when Vanessa waved to here.

I didn’t realize it was bugs bothering her. I thought her legs were hot and she was rubbing the cold water bottle against them. Because I head it was something like 105 degrees there. Hope it’s not mosquitoes.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » Show All