Zac Efron - Teen Choice Awards 2008

Zac Efron arrives in Salvatore Ferragamo’s “Nigel” boot at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards at Gibson Amphitheater on Sunday, August 3, 2008 in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old High School Musical star was seen giving costar girlfriend a great big hug on the blue carpet. Zanessa also joined Hancock star Will Smith for a few pics. Zac was also seen taking pictures with Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford (pictured below).

The 2008 Teen Choice Awards is scheduled to air on Monday @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron @ the 2008 Teen Choice Awards

ew zacs gay

leighton. @ 08/03/2008 at 8:34 pm

he loooks hot

him and chace yay
him and van yay

lol will smith

He looks hot! I love the all the pics!

Fifth!!

im first suckers HAHAH xD

they are so awesome together

10!!!!! awesome!

him and vanessa look so cute!!! <3 :D

OMG ZAC AND CHACE TOGETHE IS THE HOTTEST PIC EVER

guys go to gettyimages.com and type teen choice awards 2008 soo u can see the pics in there

I HOPE THE JONAS BROTHERS BEAT YOUR ASS =] =] =]!!

who hugged who first jj

THEY LOOK THE SAME(CHACE&ZAC)

he is amazing…love him….<3

Zac and Chace look alike. Zanessa seems to be getting a little less attention.

zac wins both awards

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/03/2008 at 8:40 pm

…. both of those hōmo’s need a barber-shop.

Rafaaaela @ 08/03/2008 at 8:41 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAC !

Fashion people are always able to lead the fashion of things. Now a popular way of love fashion!!
Can you accpet a new kind of love !if a man who is much older than you ! will you love him!! I have a BF we meet on agelessmatch.C O M !! I always go to agelessmatch.C O M ! I meet many handsome and rich man here! They like young girl!!I think it is a good place to make friend!!!!
My boy always gave me a very warm feeling of security and sometimes just like my father!!we meet on Agelessmatch.C O M we fall in love with each other!!!!
I like this new kind of love !!!

Zac looks really great in these pics. Love his outfit. Guess he likes to wear vests to the Teen Choice awards . Ha! Like his shirt much better this year though. I always thought Zac and Chace looked much more alike than they actually do. They resemble each other but not as much as I first thought.
You can tell Zac and Vanessa are so happy to be together. Hope they have a wonderful night.

stephanie @ 08/03/2008 at 8:42 pm

zac and chase look like twins haha! :)

Rafaaaela @ 08/03/2008 at 8:42 pm

i love you zac ! =)

oh man i wish i was vanessa hudgens standing next to will smith. i love him soo much. and zac looks good like usual lol.

Heatherlynn @ 08/03/2008 at 8:44 pm

Yay! I love Zac and Will Smith! Vanessa, not so much. :(

If you go to getty’s type in Zac and get all his pictures and then type in Vanessa and get all her pictures. There are some more that you will get that way of Zac and Vanessa together.

Yay!! Hotness of Zac!!!
Check out his arms!!! *swoon*

this chick looks like shes wearing a diaper

It’s adorable, that hug. They haven’t seen each other since a couple days ago when V left for her tour. Just love. Before I didn’t care but now I’m annoyed that these aren’t airing until tomorrow.

Awww the hug is prob because she just flew in and he didn’t see her for days

zanessa so cute

zanessa 4eVERRR! @ 08/03/2008 at 8:47 pm

awwwww they’re sooooooo cute!
i cant wait for tomorrow!! i hope they win! THEY’RE SOO OPEN NOW!! I LOVE IT!
him and chase look like they could be brothers!

he looks so hot hope he wins

I was wondering if JJ is there. Didn’t you go last year Jared?

It looks like Jared is going to make us work or he’s trying to drive us crazy—two different threads on the same thing, one for Zac and one for Vanessa! Yikes!

Vfan, how can you tell from a few pictures? I sincerely doubt those two on the red carpet hugging got no attention……

Zac looks so good…….and his arm candy looks amazing too!

didn’t zac wear the same white shirt vest combo type outfit last year.. checking sources and they are saying….YES!!! Zac get some new styles!!!

He looks amazing. I’m so glad he’s getting beyond this though, all teens/kids are all fickle just waiting for the next stupid thing to go crazy about. At least he doesn’t care about being the big thing. After all the screaming fans, at least unlike others he’ll actually go on to do something with talent and last in this business. I love the hug and Vanessa’s dress too. They match as per usual.

uhh we don’t care about them.
please show more people…..cool people.

Zac is gorgeous and the pic with Chace was YUMMY but the hug with V made my day
love them both

he looks so great!

Adorable couple ! Love Zac and Vanessa so much !

HOT HOT HOT ! <3

Wow! that was a tight hug. They miss each other so much! Love them !

aww they r so cute together

Eeee! Zac and chace…twin sons of different mothers, huh? *g*

stillthereforme @ 08/03/2008 at 8:58 pm

He looks HOT!! Love the hugging pics!

i love zanessa
hope they both win!!!

Lozzielou @ 08/03/2008 at 9:02 pm

Chace and Zac have to play brothers in a movie…seriously its completely plausible! They look so similar its ridiculous! I love them both! Gratuitous!

Cute couple ! Hope they win tonight ! So much emotion in that HUG !!!

did you see the ring
WOW its true love.

Jennifer W @ 08/03/2008 at 9:03 pm

zanessa so great together and im glad to see they both made it

Love you Zac!

They are such a cute couple. Zac looks hott as usual and Vanessa looks very pretty as she always does.

i lOVE THE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Agree with 21, would love to see those two guys with short hair.

hahah my god zac and chace look like brothers!
zac looks hot
and vanessa looks sooo beautiful

Zaneee
So Cute,zac’s so hot

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 08/03/2008 at 9:21 pm

the true luv exist

this is the true luv..

VIVA ZANESSA 4EVAH

God bless them

love zac hate vanessa

YES! A Zanessa moment, just what we’ve been waiting for. Love that they’re looking so happy together. Vanessa has had her hair straighten for the occasion and I like it. Zac’s spotting a slight stubble, so manly. The cutest couple ever!

I read on IMDB that Zac is only 5’6 1/4″ tall. He’s a tiny little boy!

Awesome ZANESSA HUGS !!!

Adorable cute couple!!! And they’re wearing their RINGS !!!!!!!
LOVE ZANESSA SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nett, Ithink hers in on her right hand but I couldn’t make it out-are you sure? Are they the rings you guys are always talking about?

awwwwww… that’s sooooooo cute. Vanessa lookssss super gorgoeus her skin is so flawless… and Zac lookkksss hottt.. but wtf. happened to chace???? his hair is alll blahhh

the biggest zanessa fan. @ 08/03/2008 at 9:41 pm

i absolutely loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove zanessa. i hope they get married soon and have kids. i bet their kids will be hot. lol.
whooo!!!! GO ZANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love then

LOVE ZAC and VANESSA !!!!!!! LIVE in LOVE !!!

Gorgeous couple…..they’re glowing and so happy!!

i totally agree with EVERYONE that think Zac and Vanessa are made for each other and are gorgeous on the blue carpet together along with as a couple.

zanessa lover @ 08/03/2008 at 10:05 pm

I LOVE ZANESSA
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
I LOVE THEM MORE THEN JENNA MARIE VINCI!!

nathalia do brasil @ 08/03/2008 at 10:06 pm

zac beautiful
vanessa beautiful
zanessa is perfect
i love zanessa

So cute!!
I bet Zac missed Vanessa because she had her concerts!!

ooooh!
chace crawford and zac efron at the same show!!
looks like the TCAs got hotter!!
I LOVE THEM!
oooh and zanessa moment!
:D

what a great couple!

zanessa/jashley @ 08/03/2008 at 10:28 pm

Zac Efron and Chace Crawford….OMFG !!! HOT HOT HOT !!!
They are TWINS. I swear they are. They BOTH have blue eyes !! :D

Zac and Vanessa, can you spell LOVE ?

he looks so happy seeing her
she looks so happy seeing him
they look like a very happy couple

how come there are still people saying that their relationship is fake? its all about love and we can see it by the way they act together. awesome, pics, JJ :)

I never thought I’d say this since I’m overly obsessed with zac efron buttttttttttttttttttt, they make each other so happy it’s adorable. I wish them the best because they really are meant to be! :)

vanessa and zac look great cool will smith is there i LOVE him.(i love all of them). can’t wait to see the Teen Choice Awards !!!!

zaccara,
Not sure but the RINGS look different, Vanessa looks like a set of silver on right ring finger and Zac is a silver band on left middle finger.
But they are so in love and they are together, that’s what really matters.
They’re awesome ! God Bless ZANESSA !!!!!!

Will and those ears will always be adorable! XD

HE IS HOT !

They have got to win Choice Hottie together :)

Thanks JJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Double OMG moments for Zac and Vanessa in separate post !!!! Amazing ! LOVE them !

Why are they hugging? Did they not come to the event together?

Age appropriate! Young, fun and hot! I love the affection!

On the show pictures, Zac moved his ring to his right middle finger. Love them so much ! They both presented.

No Tom,V came a bit later,fresh from her tour.So they just saw each other there.

that hug was perfect! now all they need to do on the red carpet or watever color carpet they have at all the award shows is to kiss. then my life will be complete.

Such a sweet couple. Glad Vanessa won for Female Hottie.

BTW, this is the same post. It’s listed under both Zac and Vanessa.

Karen, your prediction was right about the panel and the decision they would make. Because, I’m sure everyone who voted for Vanessa voted for Zac, too.

Zac you will always be our HOTTIE and Vanessa’s too !!! Love you Zac and Vanessa !!! God Bless your love! !

kewl zanessa <3.

lol will smith is cool :)

Yay, am doing a happy dance. Our gal deserves the Hottie Award. She is Hot, more so lately.

Bummer, Zac lost out to the Jonas Bros. Guess it’s 3 against 1. Anyway, I don’t think he’s too worried about it now that his gal is certified Hhottt!

i freakin love zanessa

YAY!! my three favorite actors!!! But anyway they look cute as always and can’t wait tell tomorrow to s the tca!

glad that vanessa won but sad zac is not.
God Bless them

ZANESSA is amazing in TCA !!!!

V-loyalist @ 08/04/2008 at 1:28 am

#104 Boji..i will join you in the happy dance as well!

Yay for V for bagging the award and Zac will always be a hottie for us his fans.

Damn, what a fine looking couple, love them!

HAY ZACHU SI VOS SOS UN CAÑO
TE AMO MI VIDA
AUNQUE HALLAN GANADO LOS JONAS
COS SOS EL MEJOR
LEJOS
Zachu tuvo que haber ganado pero bua pobresitos los jonas
le prestamos una tabla solo por este año
EL QUE VIENE TODO VUELVE A LA NORMALIDAD Y GANA ZACH

wow, what a hug. they surely miss each other badly. there is no denying it now. I REALLY ADORE THEM TWO.

Zac will always be our number 1 hottie. He is so sweet.

♥ZanessaFan4Lyfe♥ @ 08/04/2008 at 2:31 am

Zanessa is Adorable!!
They r so CUTE!! :)

OMG !!!!! for Baby V and Zac is our all time HOTTIE !!!!! You will always be # 1 Zac !!!!!!!!!!!

hah that’s funny….:) chace and zac:) zac is more more more more more hotter than chace…..he’s so beautiful….vanessa is the luckiest girl

Soooooooo adorable !!! Their love is infectious ! God Bless Zac and Vanessa !!!

Zac & Vanessa – Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Malia, I had that gut feeling this “panel” wouldn’t let these two wind and be on that stage together. I don’t know, maybe they feared that people would think it was rigged with both of them won but to me I think it odd that they both didn’t win. Maybe they thought someone else needed to win this year but the Jonas Brothers got the red carpet award too.

Karen, my take on this is that the Jonas Bros. are 3 separate individuals with their own fans. When you lump them into one score, what do you get?! Whereas Zac is one individual and it is hard to compete against a total score of 3 individuals, get my drift. They should have separated the brothers and put them up as individuals. I’m sure Zac would have won hands down. It would be like pitting Vanessa against the Pussycat dolls for female choice hottie. And the result would be obvious.

Yes, that is true, Boji. Each brother has their set of fans. That makes a lot of sense.

Zac is so much better then Chace!

Zac is nothing compared to Chace

boji..i think your tottaly right

thats the only explanation for the reasen why jonas brothers won.

V-fan-forever @ 08/04/2008 at 6:14 am

OMG Zac looks soo hot :]]]
Gotta love him!
And V looks soo gorgeous as well…
hottest couple everr
but I’m sad that Zac didn’t win! He’d totally deserve it!

jAMES MASON FAN @ 08/04/2008 at 6:59 am

I guess it comes down to type, but I think Chace is hotter than Zac.

He’s cute if you look from far away.

HI! im fernando zac the boy who live in spain and the photos are fantastic

hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa looks sooooo pretty!!
love her dress
love her
she is sooo awesome
i wanna go to her concert in L.A.
i signed up at the teenchoiceawards.com to go backtage with her!
i love zac too

the couple look so cute
and it’s lucks for zac
as he got the award on my birthday!!
hey yaa everybody
don’t be jealous!!
and yes they look a gorgeous couple 2gather…

looking gud totally!!

ZAC IS SO HOT!! He’s MY MAN!! HE’s gay he just doesnt know it yet. one day he will come out !!!

¨¨¨” ### colocando um pouquinho de veneno,ai tem eu tentei votar no zac por 5 vezes e não consegui, uma foi pelo zac Brasil,a outra foi pelo próprio sai te,e a outras foi pelo link da malia e as 5 vezes disse desculpe me mais a sua idade não corresponde com o regulamento.ai no outro dia coloquei o email de meu filho deu a mesma coisa e na ultima tentativa foi o email e a idade do meu marido e também aconteceu a mesma coisa, eu pergunto o que ouve? qual era o limite de idade para votar ?
## So dar para percebe que não era grande interesse Zac sair COM UM PRÉMIO,POR QUE O JB TANTOS PRÉMIO SEM NADA CONTRA . POR QUE ME IMPEDIRAM DE VOTAR.
# # PORQUE A CERTEZA DE QUE EXISTIU .ENTREI NO SAI TE NO ULTIMO DIA DE VOTAÇÃO CONSEGUI VOTAR NA VAN ESSA. E AI QUEM ME GARANTE !
E PRA PENSAR.

vanessa looks so pretty in picture #6
love her
love him
love them

They look happy together, this is the most important thing. Beautiful couple.

a vanessa e bonita mas tambem e safada e estou a dizer isso porque vi uma foto dela na net dela sentada mo colo do zac efron.

zanessa is so cute.
ha zac & chace do look like twins…even my mom says so!LOL

zac vanessa ……………….. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

zanessa… wow its getting old seriously!!

zanessa… wow its getting old seriously!!

I never use to like Zac efron, but I so wish everyone would worship him again instead of those three, ugly, no talened, boys!

Atleast Zac is talented. AND V & Zac are adorble.

wow thay are a dorrbile.

Zachary iss beautiful

Zanessa DIED!!!

hola zac y vannesa te amo zac sos hermoso y vannesa es hermosa y me encanta sus peliculas high school musical 1 ,2 y 3 chau los amo mas a zac claro bie bie chao