Angelina Jolie: No In Vitro Fertilization!

Angelina Jolie: No In Vitro Fertilization!

Angelina Jolie is shooting down reports that she and partner Brad Pitt conceived their twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline through in vitro fertilization.

“If they had been conceived by IVF, we would have been happy to discuss it,” Angie says in a new interview. “But we have been fortunate never to have had fertility problems.”

When asked about naming the twins, Brad said, “”The name Vivienne came to us early, as if she named herself–she has always been Viv. And Marcheline is to honor Angie‘s mother. Knox came soon after. It is a family name, my grandfather’s. Léon is a classic French name.”

Last night, first pictures of the world’s most famous twins were revealed. On newsstands now is the issue of People, which gives an exclusive 19-page view of the Jolie-Pitt family of eight. Pick up your copy today!

angelina jolie twins 01
angelina jolie twins 02
angelina jolie twins 04

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

1,419 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 757 » Show All
mediterranean @ 08/04/2008 at 10:36 am

Who believed that they had it anyway? Not me!

mediterranean @ 08/04/2008 at 10:38 am

Hey Jared, where is my comment? By the way, how are you? Thanks for the Jolie-Pitts threads and photos.

Since she said they didn’t have In-Vitro, I believe it even more now. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

mediterranean @ 08/04/2008 at 10:39 am

Jared, where is everybody?

LOL, tina. Where do people like you come from? You guys are a hoot.

trés jolie @ 08/04/2008 at 10:41 am

And both look like Angie.
Only Angie!!! Wich is wonderfull
:-)

Thank you Jared. I’m going to get my copy of people right now. Have a wonderful day Ladies!!!!!!!!!, I saw some of the pictures on some of the news station right now, they are gorgeous, I’m sure by tomorrow, Jared will have all the pictures up from both magazine.

Wow Angelina looks sooo much like her mother in these photo’s. I can not wait to see if they look like their biological sister Shiloh.

Wow, you are so quick on the ball, Jared. I was lurking last night and your thread on the twins’ accumulated almost a thousand posts in less than 24 hours!

Thanks for putting out a thread on “no ivf”! I hope AssWeakly (love this coined nickname for Janice Mean’s rag) will retract their earlier article regarding IVF, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

The Jolie-Pitt family is just so adorable!!!

us weekly lied,thanks jared

OMG BEAUTIFUL
thanks jared

going to wait for my magazine to come in by mail. I like the People cover of the twins.

back to work later

Look at Vivienne’s lips! Gorgeous.

Stunning kids. I think the entire family should have been on People’s cover but that said who knows what goes into Editorial decisions – the point is:many many poor kdis will benefit from this cover and THAT is the gift of Angie and Brad’s big heart. Congrats to the lovely family – ALL eight of them :)

showers of Blessigs @ 08/04/2008 at 10:48 am

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

OMG! Im first! Congratulations Brad and Angie.

Bought the Hello Mag and loved the picts. They are stunning :=).
God bless them all

Hi Jared, Brad and Angie were shocked and could not stop laughing when they knew from the sonogram that they were having twins, not because they heard the IVF rumors.

When you have IV babies, you dont need for a sonogram to tell you have twins, you already knew the moment the fertilized eggs are placed back in the womb, because its the parents who decide whether they want multiple or just single baby.

Nobody but the Jenhags and the dlisted freaks believed it anyway, Jared, but thanks for making a thread on it.

ASS Liesly @ 08/04/2008 at 10:52 am

thank you Jared for printing this,hopefully you will have scans in your blog as well.you are great.

I didn’t expect to see this in your blog,your trusted partner won’t be happy.

It was obvious that A** liesly was lying as always,but it was even funnier that they were saying twins did come to world when they were 10 months.LOL

coral @ 08/04/2008 at 10:35 am I love the whitegeorge t-shirt Shiloh was wearing; it is so obvious that George finally loves one kid, but she is the chosen one. Maybe he is the godfather of Shiloh.

———–

Are you joking? Please say you are.

**************************************

I think the t-shirt is for curious George, I read Angie said its their fave cartoon character. Maybe Shiloh is a very curious kid!

Thank you Jared! Good Morning fellow BAMPZSKV’s! :-)

what did you wanted her to say ? that they don’t have sex because she like woman? she lied is as simple as that is you idiotic crazy ass that believes every word that comes from this home wrecking *****

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 757 » Show All