Dwayne Johnson Rocks New Romance

Dwayne Johnson Rocks New Romance

Dwayne Johnson, formerly known by his wrestling name, “The Rock”, vacations in Hawaii with his new girlfriend Lauren Hashian on Sunday.

Dwayne‘s divorce to ex-wife Dany Johnson was recently finalized and despite the split, he described their relationship as “amicable and that they would spend the rest of their lives together as best friends.”

The 36-year-old actor has a new film, Race to Witch Mountain, which is due to open on March 13th next year. Carla Gugino and Cheech Marin co-star in the film. Via IMDB: A UFO expert enlists the help of a cabbie to protect two siblings with paranormal powers from the clutches of an organization that wants to use the kids for their nefarious plans.

dwayne johnson rocks new romance 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

he has a perfect body. she, i don’t know – verdict is out on her. dwayne, call me!

no comment on the girl. he’s hot, i wish he didn’t ruin his gorgeous body with those tattoos. ick.

stellartes @ 08/04/2008 at 7:11 pm

she looks alright….girl needs to put some sunscreen on

He’s sooooooooo HOT. Love him. The girl….not so much.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANMMMMMMMMMMM!!! This guy is fine

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/04/2008 at 7:18 pm

hey.. rock, you can do a lot better!

Sculpture Of Caramel @ 08/04/2008 at 7:19 pm

Ooooooh Dwayne, Dwayne, Dwayne!!

I have a desire in this even moment, in front of this image… it’ to raped you!!!

So is she supposed to give women hope that they can land a hottie like Dwayne? She is dare I say, “Aniston Average”. Dwayne on the other hand: yum! I’ll take that with a cherry on top, thank you very much.

The rock has a superb body and a great personality! Great smile!

The girl is a chunkster and a serpent

plain jane…

maybe she wrestles him in bed?

wow as my mother would say he went from sugar to ****. Next time try dating a sista at least you would have someone with an ass and thats tan. Damn His wife look way better than this pasty white chick

qw34uo3hy4 @ 08/04/2008 at 8:07 pm

Those tattoos pay homage to his Samoan heritage alina.

shoes4life @ 08/04/2008 at 8:08 pm

Dani looks way better than that ghostly ass woman he is with now. She must be intelligent and can hold a conversation. He seems to be drawn to smart/older women. Dani was very smart and beautiful, I was really hoping those two would have worked things out.

Anywho, Dewayne is smoking HOTT!!

looks like the Rock has been hitting the steroids

prim @ 08/04/2008 at 8:13 pm

looks like the Rock has been hitting the steroids
_____
Oh, you’re one of those idiots that thinks no does anything naturally/ achieves anything naturally or can have natural beauty anymore!! Everyone has botox and no has naturally good skin, every multiple birth is because of in-vitro, not just age, genetics, or family history, everyone does steroids or coke and is NEVER naturally skinny or works out, and every separated person left because of another person and things hadn’t ended ages ago! Wow! Thanks for teaching me so much about the world you bitter a**hole!!

Do you like ROCK!! I like a man like him!!!I like mature men,! That i mean i like the man who older than me!!I like the man who in this picture!! Perhaps you think the unthinkable, a good laugh!!!But Do you know that then man older than me always gave me a very warm feeling of security and sometimes just like my father!!!I have a BF who older than me ,but we still love to drink very happy.!!we meet on Agelessmatch.C O M we fall in love with each other!!!! I like this new kind of love !!!

This is the first time since his wrestling days that I have actually found him attractive. Damn skippy…nice arms.

The Rock looks really good. His new girl friend seems cute. It’s hard to tell in these pictures though. They are not close up enough to see her that well. I hope his new movie ” escape to witch mountain” does well. The others were cute. Steroids??? No way!!!

Oh I forgot! Every athletic great has taken steroids and/or performance enhancing drugs!!

She’s the daughter of Sib Hashian, drummer for Boston. She was a finalist on R U The Girl.

Hm, The Rock is hot. Not sure about his girl. Knowing him, he could have his choice of women.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All