Chace Crawford & Ed Westwick Butt Heads

Chace Crawford & Ed Westwick Butt Heads

Gossip Girl costars Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick butt heads at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards at Gibson Amphitheater on Sunday, August 3, in Los Angeles.

This picture is sure to perpetuate those gay rumors, but come on people, get over it. They’re just roommates!

Both Chace, 23, and Ed, 21, picked up a surfboard each–for Choice TV Breakout Star Male and Choice TV Villain respectively. Congrats Chace and Ed!

The 2008 Teen Choice Awards, hosted by Disney sensation Miley Cyrus, is scheduled to air TONIGHT @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX.

10+ pictures inside of Ed Westwick at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards

ed westwick chace crawford butt heads 12

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

WHAY :) ed <3

awee love ed:D

futuremrscrawfordxoxo @ 08/04/2008 at 7:19 am

Yey! So happy Gossip Girl won so many! They deserved them all …
I love Chace and Ed … they make such a cute pair but not in a couple way!! Whats with the gay rumours anyway!!

xoxo

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/04/2008 at 7:27 am

…i’m sure they’ve… ‘butt …”heads” before.

if they are together as a couple I AM SOO JEALOUS!

Ahhh I love Chace and Ed not as a couple though thats stupid!

Penn is the hottesst

i don’t agree with the comment # 8
excuse me but penn just looks awful

par contre Ed toujours aussi beau ^^

yeeeey , ed is so gay ! look at his face in this photos !

But Chace is not , he is haaaaaaandsome ._.

WHATTTT ???? Mary why are you sayin’ only crap?

Read this before opening your damned mouth :

The bartended at Sugarland told MICAHJESSE.COM exclusively that Chace was hitting on him, that “he was really friendly and was using a lot of eye contact.”

So who is gay now?

ED YOU’RE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ! Chace YOU SUCK MY ***** !

Awww, I’m so glad to see pictures of them happy and together floating around. They are definitely my favorite celebrity friendship.

Gay or not gay, how could it possibly matter? It’s not like any of us have a chance with either of them, anyway :D

lmaoo @ #4
I could really give a damn about their sexuality. I like peen so I can’t judge someone who also does… even if that someone is a dude lol.

But why does Ed look high?

Ed is amazing. Simply awesome! That picture of him with Leighton is love :) Blair/Chuck own. I love that this cast is all close and all seriously hot!

wICKED WENCH @ 08/04/2008 at 1:07 pm

Jared, stop ruining my fantasy. Chase and Ed are gay – at least in my mind.

I find it very hot that Ed and Leighton’s outfits are matching!

Schoenedame @ 08/04/2008 at 3:26 pm

I don’t even know who these people are, but that Ed Westwick dude certainly looks like a dork and a complete tool!

Parkerjane @ 08/04/2008 at 9:52 pm

ED! <3

Gossip GIrl @ 08/04/2008 at 11:39 pm

lol ed looks like he is drunk or high!!!!

Chace needs get rid of those gay rings he wears. The only ring a man needs a is a wedding band and he is far from that. At least he moved
it off his thumb.

What a gorgeous pair of men, and so glad that GG won several awards–the show and the cast certainly deserves them. Chace looks so perfect, as usual; he’s the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen in my life. Doesn’t matter if he’s gay or straight, although I have serious doubts that he’s gay–he’s sheer perfection no matter what. And #22, that’s one of the most idiotic comments I’ve read in a long time–come on out of the 1950′s, please; men can wear jewelry and not have it be ‘gay’. I personally think his rings are cute, and love that he moves the one that seems to be his favourite around all the time.

They are hot together. Oh, yes.

ed is so damn hott :]
so is chase :D
aha
gossip girl is the shizzz !
x