Kiefer Sutherland Gets Some Space

Kiefer Sutherland Gets Some Space

24 star Kiefer Sutherland has just launched his own MySpace profile and recently blogged on it! Check out the snippet below and to read the full post, click here! Kiefer, 41, is the “Featured Icon” on MySpace Celebrity’s homepage out of the 400 official profiles. Here’s a snippet of Kiefer‘s post:

“To whom it may concern, [I guess if you’re reading this, that means you]

My name is Kiefer Sutherland, and I’ve been asked to open a MySpace page. Not that I am a complete technophobe, but to say that I am late to experience the internet would be an understatement. I am however, open to the challenge.

The timing seemed right to start this page now, since I have a new film called MIRRORS, a project I am very proud of and eager to share with all of you.

But as I sit down to write this, I must admit the notion of reaching out to people who have been there for me all these years feels more like fun than work.

One of the frustrating parts of being on film and television is being unable to personally thank each and every one of you who have supported me over many years. You are the reason I’ve been able to live my dream as an actor, and for that I am profoundly grateful.”

The seventh season of 24 premieres in January!

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

yes! kiefer, you’re awesome! :)

God I love that show! Go 24!!! <3 lol

that’s nice

Welcome to the age of online social networking Kiefer. Next stop, Facebook. And P.S. I loved him in “The Lost Boys” and “Stand By Me”

Wow! That’s cool. He’s not whining or sulking. He’s grateful. How refreshing! :-)

Everybody’s going to follow in his footsteps very soon.

Cool. Always, cool.

lanolin...like sheep's wool @ 08/05/2008 at 2:58 pm

I sent him a friend request! I hope he adds me!

I am glad that Kiefer has deci8ded touse the internet as a promotional tool.Not that Kiefer needs promoting .He is a great guy and a wonderful actor!

cAPTAIN JACK @ 08/05/2008 at 8:28 pm

I added him to mine. Keifer’s awesome, although I have no intention on seeing “Mirrors.”

MIRRORS – интересный , захватывающий фильм . Мне понравился.

Love that guy!

david cochlin @ 08/16/2008 at 2:32 pm

I have a really old pic of Kiefer. It was just before he did The Lost Boys…

Kiefer, want to see it?

Кондолиза Райс( Condoleezza Rice) – быдло с явно выраженным комплексом неполноценной женщины , с генетически врождённой психологией раба. http://news.mail.ru/politics/1959816/comments/

Can’t tell you how much my mister and I enjoy your acting. We both feel you are one of the best out there. Glad to see you back.

miss behave @ 02/20/2009 at 4:51 am

wish i can have sex with someone like you, ur so sexy xoxo

Paulo LEAL @ 08/07/2009 at 10:32 pm

Hello, Kiefer you are a great actor, and i’ m a great fan your.

abiodun adeshina @ 09/17/2009 at 12:56 pm

indeed u’re a good actor

karen in santa maria @ 10/03/2009 at 3:34 am

i met kiefer in santa ynez and he played the drums so awsome. I was wondering if he has any cds playing his drums or if he sings. i feel proud to have met him. he was such a honorable man. and i didnt even know who he was. he was just an amazing man.

karen in santa maria @ 10/03/2009 at 3:34 am