Miranda Kerr Gets Circular in Sydney

Miranda Kerr Gets Circular in Sydney

Australian Miranda Kerr steps out and leaves the Aria Restaurant at Circular Quay in Sydney after dining with fellow model Megan Gale on Wednesday.

The 25-year-old model has been working hard in Australia, walking the catwalks for David Jones.

Kerr has taken over Megan Gale‘s position of “fashion ambassador” for the retailer and really enjoyed her time during the show. “It’s a bit of a relief,” said Kerr. “In the back of my mind it’s like “OK, I hope my shoe doesn’t come off. It was very enjoyable, I had a great time!”

Bag by Prada. Shoes by Christian Louboutin.

miranda kerr circular sydney 01
miranda kerr circular sydney 02
miranda kerr circular sydney 03
miranda kerr circular sydney 04
miranda kerr circular sydney 05
miranda kerr circular sydney 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
lips,tits and smack that ass. @ 08/06/2008 at 8:43 pm

Beautiful.

very pretty.

she’s so pretty!!! i love her outfit and her prada bag is super.

she’s so pretty and has the cutest dimples ever and luv her outfit!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/06/2008 at 9:04 pm

average looking face.

she is SO pretty!

oh my god.. its SO not fair!!!!!!!!!!

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOES?

londonfog @ 08/06/2008 at 9:08 pm

she’s really cute

lol As usual, [☆I n F a m o u s☆] has high expectations. xD

She looks beautiful! Luv Miranda.

She is stunningly beautiful…love the whole outfit, classy!

Don’t really know or care who she is but she looks beautiful.

does anyone else think she has a very angelic/babydoll face?

but i can’t decide if i like her outfit. half of me thinks she looks really classy. the other half thinks that she looks a little like a pirate wench/barmaid.

eh, i’m going to lean towards classy.

wait, why does the link say “Selena gomez dog” in it?

Zloverbrianna @ 08/06/2008 at 11:21 pm

Wow. She is stunning!

when someone is fug, she’s bitter.
anyone would be better looking than u, fu@ktard famous.

Cougar???? @ 08/06/2008 at 11:30 pm

I think she is the PRETTIEST VS model. I loved her commercial on TV. I agree with #15. She does have an angelic/baby doll face. I would love to look like her……face and body!!!!!

More great pics of the lovely Miranda.
Keep ‘em coming Jared!

WOW… Audrina Sexy!
Watch AUDRINA PATRIDGE REAL SEX VIDEO at
Enjoy! She pretty sexy!

volleyballgrl @ 08/07/2008 at 2:21 am

i personally dont think she is that cute. i mean she isnt ugly but she defintely isnt model material!

for some reason, i dont find her at all good looking..
*shrugs*