Ellen Pompeo Hopes For Barack Obama

Ellen Pompeo Hopes For Barack Obama

Ellen Pompeo spends the day with family at Disney’s California Adventure in Anaheim, Calif., on Wednesday.

The Grey’s Anatomy star wore a “Hope” Obama t-shirt while she carried a bottle of Vitaminwater. She also made a few phone calls as she walked through the theme park, proudly displaying her shirt.

Ellen, 38, was also spotted on Tuesday petting a panting English bulldog after leaving Book Soup, a bookshop on L.A.’s Sunset Strip.

Grey’s Anatomy returns Thursday, September 25, 9/8c.

ellen pompeo hope obama 01
ellen pompeo hope obama 02
ellen pompeo hope obama 03
ellen pompeo hope obama 04
ellen pompeo hope obama 05
ellen pompeo hope obama 06

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

wow, people are really racists when it concerns Obama and his supporters, you’re really sad people :(

Thanks JJ for this pics of Ellen, she has been rare this time.
I wouldn’t mind more pics of her :)

Adorable and sexy woman! She was hot on the ABC promo!

Blake lively :) @ 08/08/2008 at 3:16 am

# 49 Kamy @ 08/08/2008 at 2:49 am

I really think that Ellen is a simple person who doesn’t run after popularity. Yes, she did Playboy, what the matter, she wasn’t naked and the pics were really classy and it’s a mag like any other! It’s part of her job to be on mag!

What I want to say by not running after popularity is: she doesn’t where expensive designed clothes when she does her shopping, she doesn’t go where she knows papz will see her, she’s one of the most discreet actress I have ever see.

I’m quite mature to accept people might dislike her, there are a lot of actors/actresses I can’t stand but bringing over and over again, the pun’k thing that we all know was a trick or her husband’s past as only stones to threw at her it’s quite lame and low!

MORE OF ELLEN JJ
_______________________________________

ITA

I LOVEEEE ELLEN POMPEO!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i love her clothes it shows she is REAL and not fake.

more pictures please : )

LOVE HER ….ELLEN is really something. great pics. thanks jj.

I love Ellen. thanks for the pictures jj.

isn’t she cute? :)
She’s fabulous in the ABC promo, class and sexy.
Can’t wait to see Meredith in the next season.

Love Ellen Pompeo!
She’s the cutest.. i love that she’s so private, and manages to hold onto that..

Jared I love when we see Ellen, she’s just so pretty, so nice. I’ve really missed her for so long :)

STEPHANIE @ 08/08/2008 at 6:26 am

Je l’adore, elle est adorable et si simple. Son style est casual, elle se la joue pas grande star et pourtant elle aurait toutes les raisons de le faire.

LOVE ELLEN, BIG KISS FROM FRANCE xoxoxo

Merci JJ

Ellen Pompeo is a COW !! @ 08/08/2008 at 7:00 am

She is so ugly !! Old & Haggard. And a ***** on Punked.

She has posed completely NAKED. So much for holding onto her privacy. YUCK !

The fact that her naive little fans see her as some kind of role model is very sad.

Wow, why so much hatred girl, did she killed your puppy?

Anyway, I find her elegant as a person and talented as actress.

JJ I hope you’ll have some pics of Justin and Ellen for the event of the 16th august.

#62 I understand what you are trying to do or, rather, “who” you are trying to imitate, but I don’t think reciprocity is the right answer. More importantly, it doesn’t give you the right (or the excuse ?) to insult an entire fanbase.

And I too hope we will get pictures of Ellen and Justin. I love those two together and I wish we would see more scenes with them on Grey’s !

Thanks JJ

Finally some Ellen pictures. :)
She is lovely.
hope for some more on set pictures possibly as well.

Ellen is love.
please jj more pics of Ellen Pompeo

VERY NICE POST
SAME FEELINGS HERE
LOVE ELLEN, THANKS JARED.

# 49 Kamy @ 08/08/2008 at 2:49 am

MORE OF ELLEN JJ

love ellen ;)

She looks so scrawny & haggard. So unattractive.

And I agree with the other posters, she was a cow on Punked. Fans can defend her all they like, the fact is it did little for her public image & she will always be regarded as common old white trash. She is wise to keep her mouth shut now. Even her interviews have to be scripted.

Frank – she did pose completely nude for an Italian mag. So the privacy argument is completely fabricated by her fans.

A private actress wouldn’t pose completely nude for the whole world ! If that isn’t trashy, I don’t know what is !!

Oh get over yourselves. you guys are so full of it . with empty lives that you waste your time writing about people you don’t care about. pathetic really.. and remember Karmas a B i t c h . its coming right back at you.

Ellen rocks!

lovely pictures.
she always looks great, dressed down or all glammed up.
lovely lady. and amazing actress.
thanks jared. keep them coming please.

I love her :)

Yes she posed naked, I don’t see anything bad about that and I think when people says that she’s a private person they talk about the fact that she avoid the papz, she does her possible to avoid them and avoid polemic, she doesn’t go at every party threw in LA… you don’t see her every day unnecessary in mags… that’s what private mean.

You know I can give you an endless list of actresses who posed naked even KH and SO did it and we see more of them than Ellen and I like the 3 of them. If you don’t want to see naked pics, avoid them!

Ellen’s the most simple person I have ever see, she’s classy and gorgeous

☆F a m o u s☆ @ 08/09/2008 at 7:41 am

I don’t see the point common between Ellen posing naked 10 years ago and Ellen being private about her life !!!
Don’t forget that she was a model in the past and what the issue with posing naked a lot of people do it, if your at easy with your body, why not doing it?
And I agree with the previous posts, EP is really a private person, you pratically know nothing about her life, she’s not everyday photographed, she told in a past interview that if someone want to avoid papz it’s possible and I like the fact she stays away of them as much as possible!

I really like her, she’s a talented actress and a great person :)

THANKS JJ
GIVE US MORE OF HER PLEASE

LOVE HER

Ellen is gorgeous and such a talented actress. shes a great person, carries herself with such great elegance and is so down to earth. its refreshing really.

thanks JARED. keep them coming please.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All