Gwen Stefani: Pregnant And So Ready To Pop

Gwen Stefani: Pregnant And So Ready To Pop

A very pregnant Gwen Stefani arrives at a hospital in Los Angeles, California on Thursday.

The No Doubt singer reportedly checked into the hospital, as she is ready to give birth any day now!

Gwen, 38, and husband Gavin Rossdale, 42, were able to enjoy an afternoon shopping in Los Angeles on Tuesday with their two-year-old son Kingston.

Over the past few months, Gwen and Gavin have been shopping for some household items as well as some things for their new baby.

gwen stefani pop 01
gwen stefani pop 02
gwen stefani pop 03
gwen stefani pop 04
gwen stefani pop 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Wow, it’s been so long!

I love her so much =)

She didn’t check in, she was just there for a checkup according to celebrity baby blog. You don’t check in to a hospital until you are in labour!

Wow, it seems like she has been pregnant forever!

Sculpture Of Caramel @ 08/07/2008 at 6:57 pm

Her baby seems to be very comfortable in his belly and does not seem to want to leave from there!! :D

By the way, good luck for the childbirth Gwen. ;)

She’s been preggie 4EVER! I thought she was pregnant before Angie and she already had her twins.

Good Lord, woman, have that baby!!!

She Trying! She is trying! Go home and have sex w/ the hubby. Trust me. It work’s to help start labor! :lol: :D

Drink some castor oil and take a walk!!

taylorstone @ 08/07/2008 at 7:43 pm

I have been waiting for both her and Ange to have their babies. It is about time lady.

Raven, that doesn’t work. Me and my hubby got busy every day until the birth and I went passed due.

Good Luck to Gwen. I can’t wait to her the name!

sharyllee @ 08/07/2008 at 7:58 pm

She s very pretty. cant wait to see her new baby..

FINALLY
i feel like she ahs been pregnant since a lots of time

gfdhfgjgfb @ 08/07/2008 at 8:28 pm

Jesus christ finally poor woman.

She looks very pregnant . So pregnant she’s sick of being pregnant.

LOve BAMPZSKV @ 08/07/2008 at 8:38 pm

I agree any day. I remember when Gwen annouced she was pregnant. It was in Jan . I forget if it was at the begining of Jan or the end.
I belive it was after a concert and Gwen said Her and hubby Gavin were so excited and wanted to tell her fans but they both thought it better to wait till the first trimester was over. Hmm Must have been the end of Jan. so wouldnt doubt she is late because 9 mos is July.

ITA with Paige #10…LOL yep that will work.

I am hoping they have a little girl so shel ooks just like her brother Kingston. They make gorgeous children.

cutie pie @ 08/07/2008 at 8:41 pm

It’s a GIRL

just ANNOUNCED………..

Congraulations!!! Hurry up and drop that baby….. I want to see picture now.

@ #12
I know better but, it is certainly fun trying! :D Gwen looks ready to be done being pregnant.

Are we sure she’s not having twins?

at #3, yes you can check in early at the hospital if the pregnancy is complicated, the baby is overdue, you need to be on supervision… lots of reasons. my mo had to do it twice.

Poor Gwen. . .it seems like she has been pregnant forever now :(

Jared you’re nothing but an online tabloid. DO SOME FACT CHECKING BEFORE YOU POST. She didn’t check in, she went for an APPOINTMENT.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All