Justin and Jessica Live For Lunch

Justin and Jessica Live For Lunch

Justin Timberlake puts his arm around actress girlfriend Jessica Biel as they were spotted in Beverly Hills on Thursday today grabbing some lunch at Jack n’ Jill’s.

The cafe/bakery they ate at is known for their down home style comfort food, served in very large portions. After lunching there, they did a little shopping around town, never leaving each others side.

Timberlake, 27, recently told Heat magazine how he likes his hair.

“I don’t require hair appointments. I actually cut my own hair – that’s why it’s always the same length. I don’t like divas and I don’t want to be one,” he said.

jessica biel justin timberlake jack n jills 01
jessica biel justin timberlake jack n jills 02
jessica biel justin timberlake jack n jills 03
jessica biel justin timberlake jack n jills 04
jessica biel justin timberlake jack n jills 05
jessica biel justin timberlake jack n jills 06

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Maybe he cut Jessica’s hair and that’s why her bangs were all messed up for a while there.

i am glad they r happy together, but jessica is not pretty…she always looks plain, or wearing some grandma dress.

JT became such a poser for papz… damn shame.

LOVE JUSTIN!

thetruththetruth @ 08/08/2008 at 10:38 am

jt looks upset..i dont know not trying to think bad..but hmm something is fishy here

I really like these two together!
Jessica has to be one of the coolest chicks in Hollywood. She seems so laidback and down-to-earth unlike Justin’s ex.

wICKED WENCH @ 08/08/2008 at 10:47 am

He looks like a young Orlando Bloom in these pictures, but with lighter hair.

JT is SEXAY!

thebestever @ 08/08/2008 at 10:53 am

Geez he looks so happy. He looks the same way he did at the end of 06′ when he and cameron were on the outs. Exact same expression, walking around arm in arm, her with that smug almost smile him looking like he was so done months before. I think the J has finally gotten bored of this one. Just in time cause I’ve been bored with her for a while.

And she looks like a cross between a duck and a man trying to smile right there, Please like I said before you are not all that cause you are jts sperm receptical for the moment. Your status is c-lister now, you’ll be back to the d-list when he’s done!

Sorry, but her nose looks unfortunate and too shaved down with those big duck lips.

Poor guy…always trudging around in hot jeans so his leg braces are covered up. He doesn’t look too happy.

Gawd, what a boring couple. *yawn*

If you squint your eyes and look at that picture, Justin’s face looks like a vagína.

They are so sweet together.

Jessica is beautiful, they look like a normal couple.

belt and suspenders?

douche!

thetruththetruth @ 08/08/2008 at 11:32 am

i agree with bestever..i didnt want to say anything but u are right :(

JT looks really hot there rockin his outfit!!
Jessica looks nice 2. They just seem 2 be out 2gether
shopping till the papaz came up.

Damn, did this friggin “chick” (if you can call her that) plump her lips up even more? She is in Lara Flynn Boyle territory now.

Dumb boring ***** – wanting the world to leave you alone yet you keep rearranging your face by going under the knife and having needles stuck into it.

They deserve each other, because they are both fame whores that think they deserve privacy. I wish the paps would give them privacy because I am tired off seeing the fugs.

#11- I thought the leg brace thing was a rumor, where have you heard/seen about them?

Yeah Justin, cause you’re not a diva……….

When. Will. His. Balls. Or. Voice. Drop?

He. Can. Dance. But. He. Can’t. Sing. Like. A. Man. Period.

There is something about how she looks here that is bugging me.

youwillmissme @ 08/08/2008 at 12:43 pm

Don’t see anything special about her!

Sephiroth89 @ 08/08/2008 at 12:49 pm

He’s an idiot…going to the hairdresser doesn’t mean being a diva…I’m surprised someone like jessica would date this jerk.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All