Keanu Reeves Has Earwax Build-Up

Keanu Reeves Has Earwax Build-Up

Keanu Reeves leaves the Crown Bar in his black Porsche on Wednesday night.

The Matrix star, turned away from the cameras, and ended up showing some earwax buildup to the photogs.

Keanu, 43, will be starring in The Day the Earth Stood Still, a remake of the 1951 classic sci-fi film about an alien visitor and his giant robot counterpart who visit Earth.

Last month, Keanu and his costar Jennifer Connelly promoted their new sci-fi film at the Comic-Con 2008 convention in San Diego.

keanu reeves earwax 01
keanu reeves earwax 02
keanu reeves earwax 03
keanu reeves earwax 04
keanu reeves earwax 05
keanu reeves earwax 06

ABC

ewww looks like a dirty a-hole instead of an ear lol

go take a BATH !!!!!

OMG . . .should not of been looking that pic while eating my breakfast.
GROSS!!!!

moseley girl @ 08/08/2008 at 8:15 am

Ewww… that’s disgusting! Poor Keanu!!

That’s so intrusive. I wonder what build up the person that took this picture had. At least he is an A-list actor who have won I’m guessing about 9 awards. I like that he is a very private person. I have a lot of respect for him.

Keanu is right! It is wrong to take out the wax of the ears because they are there to protect against external dirty. Never put anything on your ear to take the wax (aside your finger), it can cause damages. At least it is what my doctor says!

so f——— what leave him alone. i bet the photographer has bo

He seems to be a real down to earth person. You don’t see him monkeying in front of the camera for attention like attention who re John Mayer does.

At least we know he is an ordinary person and doesnt act all im better than u. I think he is a hot guy,even with earwax.

Keanu is awesome!

Seriously @ 08/08/2008 at 8:28 am

Yeah and if they use their zoom again they might see he has nose hairs too. Keanu seems like a sweet guy.

Sister Foxy Loxy @ 08/08/2008 at 8:31 am

Cerumol poster boy.

I cant believe people actually take pics like this! who cares, half the world probably has ear wax! I’m sure he wasnt thinking… oh, better clean my ears incase some freak takes a picture!

people leave him alone
sp what if he let himself go?
he’s still a great actor

people leave him alone

people leave him alone

oops
sorry about that

oops
sorry about that

ew ew ew ew ew ew

LEAVE KEANU ALOOOOONEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :BAWLS:

Still darned handsome

So what if he has wax people! He is HUMAN! Human beings have wax on their ears! He isn’t an Alien, although is playing one in his next movie… :)

ahhhhhhh i didnt want to but i couldnt help it! i clicked on the pic with his earwax. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

i vomited inside my mouth a little bit.

Orange Clockwork @ 08/08/2008 at 9:42 am

Whatever, I’d still **** him.

Yuck. There are some things we don’t need to see. Really.

Big deal. U don’t have to do.
I really like him.

Just to point out the FACTS @ 08/08/2008 at 10:02 am

give the boy a break! …….hmmmm is keanu trying not to be recognizable in the street with the beard and all?? lol jk!! i actually think he’s pretty handsome ……why the hell does it matter if he has earwax? who seriously cares? nobody wit a brain. he seems gentle, sweet and humble. down-to-earth compared to other attention hoes out there! i love him. leave him alone, i guess the one who took that pic must be soooooo damn lifeless …..probably one of the sadest thing i’ve seen lately. i feel sorry for the picture taker. serisouly, get a life. who would take picx like this? only a miserable pap. anyway, keanu is one of the best actors i’ve ever seen

He has ear wax, WOW I am amazed! He is human, as we all are. I think …last time I checked that people had ear wax. I wonder if any of us would know (unless someone told us) that our ear was visibly waxy? I mean good god it happens, he is HUMAN.

I’m going to vomit.

Jared, you go more downhill every stinking day. What kind of loser goes around pointing out people’s nose hairs and ear wax? I’ve even seen a picture here you enlarged of Vince Vaughn’s messed up thumb before. It was messed up in a car wreck years ago but you have to point it out like it’s somehow relevant to anything. These people are no different than you. Bring yourself out of the gutter soon, kid.

I WISH I HADN’T SEEN THAT!!!!!!!!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS SO CUTE!! NOW I HAVE A PICTURE OF HIM IN MY MIND THAT HE SECRETLY IS DIRTY AND SMELLS BAD!!! IT HAS RUINED MY FANTASY!! LOL PLEASE REMOVE THE PHOTO SO I CAN ERASE THE IMAGE THAT HE DOESN’T CLEAN HIS EARS!! THAT IS MY BIGGEST THING DIRTY EARS!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget the ear wax build up. Look at that face pube build up.

i vomited.

jad (ed), you’r just too close, man ….. step away from the star ……

Eeww why point the earwax out Jared on a hot dude like that.
I’d rather not have second thoughts about him. Thank you very much.

Anyway he was @ the comic con in San Diego? Wow i never knew!!
And 43 years of age. I thought he was 39. Oh well.

Keanu is just a humen, remember that!!!!! I still wonder about stupid people taken pic like these, and I still will…. Keanu is still the numer one for me!

Yeah-So-he has ear wax, I’m sure he has nose hair and boogies like the rest of us. Sheesh people. He is human-although I think it kinda fits him. His Street Kings Director called him a hippie and Keanu agreed that he was. Hippies are usually pretty nature bound. Thats why I love this guy. No aires about him. What you see is what you get. Oh-and by the way-Sandra Bullock said he smells wonderful.

He pulled a Ben Stiller There’s Something About Mary and didn’t clean up very well. Where did it go?

And something else to add-He must of had a bad night that night-Isn’t this the same night Keanu got mooned by that looser???? No wonder he keeps to himself. Every time he turns around someone is ranking on him about something. I don’t know how he keeps his cool.

This photo has been retouched by a jealous photographer because Keanu wouldn’t pose for the greedy snipe.

Rebecca

Oops, so that’s where my gum wound up! I wondered where it went…I think I was blinded by that smile : )

you people are pathetic !!
go have a live !!

If the EFFING paps are close enough to photograph earwax, they should be arrested for invasion of privacy. What about boogers? Got boogers too? SHOCK! hH’s a human. IF you get this close to ANYONE, you are going to see earwax. This shot goes down into his ear canal for, God’s sake. Maybe he could let you know when his next root canal is too.

This is wonderful, Jared. Quite newsworthy. I’m very disappointed in this site. I’m sure you could care less, but I for one won’t be back.

I thought you took it down. Bad Jared. My man has swimmer’s ear you idiot. If I can see that from a photo, you are too ******* close, and I hope the judge presiding on the ambulance chaser case sees this. Shame on you and he can’t do anything about it at this point because then one of you will cry hit and run.

auhauah Jesus Christ, people, get a life! xDDDD

downtoearth @ 08/31/2008 at 2:55 am

wow. keanu reeves is human.
you people need to get over yourselves.
keanu reeves is sexier than you all.

I…don’t see the big deal. We all have ear wax, we all sweat, we all have regular bodily functions. So?

Foto-06-je-uplny-horor!—Ten-chlapik-vedla-auta-je-nejaky-mimozmestan?-A-ty-Keanko-co-robis?-Zase-rukou-zastavujes-Smithove-naboje?-Alebo-si-chces-dat-z-dlane-vycitat-svoj-oud?—Tak-dobre-Co-to-tam-mas?—Ciary-na-dlani-ukazuju-ze-by-si-sa-chcel-uz-konecne-ozenit-ale-mimozemstania-ti-v-tom-brania!-

Earwax or no earwax I still love keanu…..

WOW!!! I am BLOWN AWAY by all these idiot people who can not just accept the concept of human body fluids and how they help protect our bodies. GET A CLUE PEOPLE, you NEED these fluids too!!!! And if it really bothers you all that bad, why the F*!?K do you look? You act like your body is just “too proper” to ever produce a build up. OMG

Yeah like anyone here doesnt get earwax. Christ Im willing to bet 90%of you are sitting there reading this right now with nasty streaks in your underwear.
Plus Im sure if we zoomed in on anyones ear/nose/throat youd find earwax/boogers/phlem….so give the dude a breakand go lookin the mirror. And while your there check your orifices and wash your underwear. Christ what has the world come to when this is news……

Next headline will be KEANU TAKES A DUMP…..AND IT STINKS! FILM AT 11!

Wow, plz let people live!! :P

I don’t mind. Paparazzi search stupid things to criticize other people. He’s an ordinary guy and i love this in him. Simple. He still the hottest for me. ;)

Grow up gossip nerds.

Why would they think of something like that? Why and how would they even know to look for that? Did they fake the photo? Looks like it. It really is easy to do these kind of things today. Stupid.

I never thought this that even uncomplicated issues like the present can also turn fascinating.

I’ll be glad to recommend your post in the day-to-day meetings at the work place.

Alright, that is an inspiration for me. I am planning for my personal weblog

Truly impressed with each of your post. This is the matter I’d been trying to find.

Certainly, I don’t agree on a point or two while the remaining seems professional.

I’m usually a great reviewer though here I’m in all appreciation.

I found your blog from the pool of it on exactly the same subject. I’m delighted that I made the right choice

I have to say this is the third time I have read your website and I am diggin it! I added your website to my rss reader. Looking forward to see more blog posts!

Thanks very much, its very nice article, this was the one I am looking for. Thanks again Thanks.

I feel you are too good to write Genius!Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this.

Now after which I’ll stumble across a article like this and I’ll recall that there really are still exciting pages …

VALDA CÉLIA MENEZES @ 11/15/2010 at 4:26 pm

SHAMEFUL, THE LEAVE KEAN ALONE, PLEASE.
HE IS A WONDERFUL MAN, PO PLEASE RESPECT IT. VALDA CÉLIA – LIMEIRA SP – BRASIL.

chic hottie @ 01/13/2012 at 10:06 pm

earwax? yeah big deal. WTF! he’s still super hot!