Honor Warren's Clean Checkup

Honor Warren's Clean Checkup

Jessica Alba takes her newborn baby Honor Marie for a checkup in Brentwood, Calif., on Thursday.

The 27-year-old actress recently commented on the need for male and female equality.

“I’m not competitive with them (actresses). I root for all of them because we definitely don’t have equality with men in this business,” Jessica said.

“There are a lot more men making a lot more money and headlining movies than women, and the more of us who can come up and do that the better. I want my friends to produce, direct, act, write, all of it.”

Last month, the first pictures of Honor Warren were released.

jessica alba honor warren checkup 01

• What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

For a second there I thought that jessica was Halle Berry

shes so overrated…

but her baby is gorjuzz! when i saw her on ok! i was like damn thats a cute little baby!

Doesn’t she look like she’s carrying her baby like you would carry a dog in a dog carrier?

the shiznack @ 08/09/2008 at 12:46 am

maybe if u learn how to act and lose the p!ssy attitude people might go and watch your movies and line your pockets

there are female writers,directors and producers also, if $20,15 or 10 MILLION isnt enough money for you (or Cash to mooch off) – then you’re a greedy b!tch

i despise this no-talent hack

rant over.

I don’t know why there is so much hate for Jessica. I think she is beautiful and if she always looked pissed off it’s because the paps are driing her crazy! You have never heard any bad gossip about her even when she was much younger. Just because she isn’t pictured out drunk or pantyless and doesn’t make calls to let the paps know where she’ll be (like Jennifer Garner or Tomkat, or Katherine Heigl) so she can grin and wave like they are so surprised to see them. Keep on being yourself with your beautiful baby and handsome guy!

Tia#2 I agree this slag is overrated. I think I’m noticing this just now.. now that she’s looking like a normal chick and doing worse at it then well, normal chicks. Her legs look like she’s in her 30′s 40′s.. being “famous” there’s no excuse for that. F’ing Nicole Kidman at 10yrs her senior at least, looks better then this chick ever will.

why hasn’t anyone commented on those buttt fugly shoes?

Megan fox rocks @ 08/09/2008 at 1:45 am

so fat and ugly , i was so in love with her now i’m so whatever

Megan is 10000 time hotter than jessica

rachelSun @ 08/09/2008 at 1:46 am

Alba does not make $20 million salary. this why women will get no where because there are too many hateful bit*hes that all they want to do is hate on this woman for no reason. She has a valid point. Women go to movies but the male dominated studio heads still refuse to see that. Really what has this woman done to you or any body else? If you don’t like her movies then don’t go. she is a fine actress and will get better parts in the future. Psychotic bit*hes make it hard for all women.

This just goes to show how much airbrushing is done in the magazines. She was looking slim and svelte on the magazine covers but in reality she looks like this – which is how a woman looks after giving birth.

I’m sick of these magazines putting pressure on normal mother to lose the baby weight straight after birth.

You can clearly see that Jessica has not lost any of the baby weight yet (which is normal) but she is happy to pose in magazine covers with all that airbrushing showing that she’s lost the baby weight – how fake!.

I think Jessica is a beautiful women & the reason why there’s is so much hate for her is cause there is alot insecure people out there,.

She does not need to lose weight! She had her baby för two months ago, I mean come on.

she looks good! i also thought she was halle berry for a second. too many celebrities having babies all at once haha.
jessica does not need to loose weight. she looks great but i dont like her shoes…they look like bandids wrapped around her feet. anyhow, i also think she’s overrated in hollywood. but she’s got the look so yeah…

fat and ugly is right

pacha pacha @ 08/09/2008 at 1:12 pm

nice pics
I love her…..

NUMBER # 7… I will say her shoes are not the cutest in the world…. but she will lose the weight when she is ready. It is hard, and I’m pretty sure she is exhausted with a newborn. I don’t see a nanny following her around in any pictures of them since the baby has arrived like most celebrities have, unless she stays at home. But, looking at her hair ( scragglier than usual ) , SHE is a typical mom.. Good for her. I think she is adorable.

For God’s sake,she had her baby 2 months ago, will you give her a f*cking break!?

2 months, whatever it’s not an excuse. My sister was back to normal within weeks, she also hardly gained anything during her pregnancy because she ate well and right and walked for exercise when she felt well enough to do so. Some people are just lazy.

I wouldn’t say there’s “hate” on this board. Just a lot of people finally getting over this girl. Who in my own opinion got way more attention then she deserved in the first place. She can’t act her way out of a paper bag and looks like your typical hot girl. Nothing special about her at all.

typical fat Latina

Because obviously every woman on this earth HAS to be like your sister…Whatever,give ME a break.

Just to point out the FACTS @ 08/09/2008 at 7:45 pm

she looks very very pretty…as usual. look, she gave birth like 2 months ago..i mean, come on. give the girl a break! she’s a beauty but yeah, soooooo overrated………i guess she just got the looks

are those cankles?

nice shoes!!!!!!! LOL……. and i really dislike her dumb braid, she has had that same braid forever, does this girl even shower?
probably not, looks dirty to me!

Gordis!!! I luv that she’s gained weight, she actually looks quite normal!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All