Katie Holmes Brings Back Skinny Jeans

Katie Holmes Brings Back Skinny Jeans

Katie Holmes goes back to rocking skinny jeans after a week’s worth of high-waisted wide-legs and rolled-up pegged jeans.

The 29-year-old actress was seen arriving for more Broadway play rehearsals in Manhattan on Sunday morning. She’s been in intense rehearsals for her Broadway play debut in Arthur Miller‘s All My Sons.

Last night, Katie took daughter Suri to see the Broadway musical Mary Poppins sans husband Tom Cruise.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Okay people give now all you nasty comments om Katie that you can and hopefully you fell so much better after! You stupid idiots. Leave her alone, its not you busniess

She looks completely androgynous! How disgusting. There is nothing feminine about her anymore. Why on earth did she transform into this…”thing”? Always with the same bored, angry look on her face and always wearing big, ugly sunglasses. Does she even have eyes?

Poor thing probably thinks she’s important because the paps take her photo daily and they end up on sites like this.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood what you meant by bringing back skinny jeans. But people are trying to make her some sort of style icon and that is bothering.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:45 pm

….. `that’s a true fashion icon.

‘kate’s’ on a different level right now…. you bum`bishes cant keep up.

I think she looks quite chic and sophisticated, and I LOVE her pixie cut. It’s something different and accentuates her slender swan-like neck. However, maybe she could add a little color into her wardrobe. A bit of pink or yellow perhaps?

She “brought back skinny jeans”… or she dug her old skinny jeans out of the closet? I don’t know about Podunk, but in NYC we never stopped wearing skinny jeans.

Is there any reason we have to have to have a new thread every single day on this boring twit?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:45 pm
….. `that’s a true fashion icon.
‘kate’s’ on a different level right now…. you bum`bishes cant keep up.
****************************************************************************

“True fashion icon” my ass. Look, boy, we know you’re gay for Katie’s hubby but get freaking real, would you? I see thousands of women every day who make Katie look like a bag lady.

#7, no there are so many style icons out there BETTER than Katie. She has such boring, dowdy, homely taste in fashion. I’d put millions of people in front of her in terms of fashion (hell, even acting and looks). Agyness Deyn, Chloe Sevigny, Charlize Theron and Keira Knightley for starters dress better than her.

Famous, you really have terrible taste. Katie Holmes and Rihanna are talentless. You probably won’t reply back to this because you’re always too cowardly and you never give any valid, coherent points.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:54 pm

Nikki,

….think about it…. if she wasn’t “important”… the ‘paps’ wouldn’t
“take her photo daily”…. daily! lmaoo and then` sell them ($).

…oh boy, silly-still-sucking-my-dcik. lmaooo once a stalker always a stalker. hahahaha

No, we just cannot keep up! We cannot make ourself look like totally androgynous misfits no matter how hard we try!!! So sad.. LOL

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:56 pm

and… silly, if you wasn’t sucking me dry daily you would know i was only joking. lmaoooo stupid bish.

This c_nt always knows the paps follow her. She’s attemping to do the damsel-in-distress look: “Oh paps, please don’t follow me everyday, even though I phone up the paps to let them know when I’ll go into rehearsals.”.

Well she’s doing a better job than she did in Batman Begins, that’s for sure.

Looks like she’s turning into Tom, didn’t he have that same haircut in the 90′s?!?!

sandra @ 08/10/2008 at 12:36 pm

***********************************
As opposed to you? You’re what? Her manager? Her mother?

Okay. How much is littleTommy C paying you guys to publish photos EVERY DAMN DAY – sometimes more than once a day – of his Stepford Wife? Every day she goes to rehearsals (aka acting lessons) and every day she looks the same. Surely there are other celebrities or wanna-be celebs in NYC that the photogs can hound?

ENOUGH!

Everyday the same pic of her walking to work????
Why . . .does anyone care . . .just leave her alone.

be normal katie! @ 08/10/2008 at 1:00 pm

yeah man…stop all the trying to be fashionable katie posts…i got way tooooooooo much of her….she used to be so young and charming…ya…used to be…………………………….

No more for me in her threads. i am so tired of her everyday apperance.

i so agree with #21 but i have to say out of all her outfits this is my fav her look just works

GOD I AM SO BORED OF THE DAILY UPDATES ON THIS BORING WOMAN.

SHE HAS NO STYLE AND IS AS INTERESTING AS WATCHING PAINT DRY

So skinny :(

Anonymous @ 08/10/2008 at 1:13 pm

I’m actually admiring her new image. Serious Kate. She’s rockin that serious non toothy smiling thing that has kept POSH in the tabs for years. Also Jackie O …always sported the big sunglassses serious look. I think Katie Holmes is a smart woman and she is constantly being photographed THAT means without a doubt her name gets a lot of hits on the web.

All that smiling a toothy grinning are for the likes of teenagers not a sophisticated young woman.

i think katie is doing what jackie o used to do. when ever she appeared in public jackie always wore the same big sun glasses. it was her way of ensuring some sort of privacy. jackie couldn’t stop the press from taking their pictures but she could hide behind the glasses.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All