Katie Holmes Brings Back Skinny Jeans

Katie Holmes Brings Back Skinny Jeans

Katie Holmes goes back to rocking skinny jeans after a week’s worth of high-waisted wide-legs and rolled-up pegged jeans.

The 29-year-old actress was seen arriving for more Broadway play rehearsals in Manhattan on Sunday morning. She’s been in intense rehearsals for her Broadway play debut in Arthur Miller‘s All My Sons.

Last night, Katie took daughter Suri to see the Broadway musical Mary Poppins sans husband Tom Cruise.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

katie holmes skinny jeans 01
katie holmes skinny jeans 02
katie holmes skinny jeans 03
katie holmes skinny jeans 04
katie holmes skinny jeans 05
katie holmes skinny jeans 06

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Okay people give now all you nasty comments om Katie that you can and hopefully you fell so much better after! You stupid idiots. Leave her alone, its not you busniess

She looks completely androgynous! How disgusting. There is nothing feminine about her anymore. Why on earth did she transform into this…”thing”? Always with the same bored, angry look on her face and always wearing big, ugly sunglasses. Does she even have eyes?

Poor thing probably thinks she’s important because the paps take her photo daily and they end up on sites like this.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood what you meant by bringing back skinny jeans. But people are trying to make her some sort of style icon and that is bothering.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:45 pm

….. `that’s a true fashion icon.

‘kate’s’ on a different level right now…. you bum`bishes cant keep up.

I think she looks quite chic and sophisticated, and I LOVE her pixie cut. It’s something different and accentuates her slender swan-like neck. However, maybe she could add a little color into her wardrobe. A bit of pink or yellow perhaps?

She “brought back skinny jeans”… or she dug her old skinny jeans out of the closet? I don’t know about Podunk, but in NYC we never stopped wearing skinny jeans.

Is there any reason we have to have to have a new thread every single day on this boring twit?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:45 pm
….. `that’s a true fashion icon.
‘kate’s’ on a different level right now…. you bum`bishes cant keep up.
****************************************************************************

“True fashion icon” my ass. Look, boy, we know you’re gay for Katie’s hubby but get freaking real, would you? I see thousands of women every day who make Katie look like a bag lady.

#7, no there are so many style icons out there BETTER than Katie. She has such boring, dowdy, homely taste in fashion. I’d put millions of people in front of her in terms of fashion (hell, even acting and looks). Agyness Deyn, Chloe Sevigny, Charlize Theron and Keira Knightley for starters dress better than her.

Famous, you really have terrible taste. Katie Holmes and Rihanna are talentless. You probably won’t reply back to this because you’re always too cowardly and you never give any valid, coherent points.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:54 pm

Nikki,

….think about it…. if she wasn’t “important”… the ‘paps’ wouldn’t
“take her photo daily”…. daily! lmaoo and then` sell them ($).

…oh boy, silly-still-sucking-my-dcik. lmaooo once a stalker always a stalker. hahahaha

No, we just cannot keep up! We cannot make ourself look like totally androgynous misfits no matter how hard we try!!! So sad.. LOL

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:56 pm

and… silly, if you wasn’t sucking me dry daily you would know i was only joking. lmaoooo stupid bish.

This c_nt always knows the paps follow her. She’s attemping to do the damsel-in-distress look: “Oh paps, please don’t follow me everyday, even though I phone up the paps to let them know when I’ll go into rehearsals.”.

Well she’s doing a better job than she did in Batman Begins, that’s for sure.

Looks like she’s turning into Tom, didn’t he have that same haircut in the 90′s?!?!

sandra @ 08/10/2008 at 12:36 pm

***********************************
As opposed to you? You’re what? Her manager? Her mother?

Okay. How much is littleTommy C paying you guys to publish photos EVERY DAMN DAY – sometimes more than once a day – of his Stepford Wife? Every day she goes to rehearsals (aka acting lessons) and every day she looks the same. Surely there are other celebrities or wanna-be celebs in NYC that the photogs can hound?

ENOUGH!

Everyday the same pic of her walking to work????
Why . . .does anyone care . . .just leave her alone.

be normal katie! @ 08/10/2008 at 1:00 pm

yeah man…stop all the trying to be fashionable katie posts…i got way tooooooooo much of her….she used to be so young and charming…ya…used to be…………………………….

No more for me in her threads. i am so tired of her everyday apperance.

i so agree with #21 but i have to say out of all her outfits this is my fav her look just works

GOD I AM SO BORED OF THE DAILY UPDATES ON THIS BORING WOMAN.

SHE HAS NO STYLE AND IS AS INTERESTING AS WATCHING PAINT DRY

So skinny :(

Anonymous @ 08/10/2008 at 1:13 pm

I’m actually admiring her new image. Serious Kate. She’s rockin that serious non toothy smiling thing that has kept POSH in the tabs for years. Also Jackie O …always sported the big sunglassses serious look. I think Katie Holmes is a smart woman and she is constantly being photographed THAT means without a doubt her name gets a lot of hits on the web.

All that smiling a toothy grinning are for the likes of teenagers not a sophisticated young woman.

i think katie is doing what jackie o used to do. when ever she appeared in public jackie always wore the same big sun glasses. it was her way of ensuring some sort of privacy. jackie couldn’t stop the press from taking their pictures but she could hide behind the glasses.

She looks great. Now that’s a good look on her.

I’m leaving this site. I’m so sick of the daily pics of Katie that I can’t stand it. Who gives a crap about her except for a few insane fans? She’s a nothing. The only thing she’s famous for now is her stupid haircuts and her marriage to idiotic Tom Cruise. She used to be cool back in the day when she was “normal”, but now not so much!

She’s starting to look like her husband.

Jackie o my butt @ 08/10/2008 at 1:32 pm

#26

Comparing this do nothing “actress” to Jackie O is an insult to Mrs. Kennedy-Onassis’s memory. Katie is not fit to shine Jackie’s shoes and never will be.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 12:56 pm

“Suck you dry”? Only if you supply the tweezers and the magnifying glass.

FAIL skinny jeans never left.

She looks awesome as usual. It’s sad though, that the media is so very obsessed with her. Stalkerish. Ick!

much better!! :)

I’m about ready to quit reading JJ bc of all the damn Katie and Suri posts EVERY FREAKING DAY!God what is she paying you to put her pics up or what!ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/10/2008 at 1:55 pm

still stalking me….. lmaooooooo

Ok…we give up Jared. You win. Please. Make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love her look. Love it.

wow she is rocking those sunglasses!!!!!

I Love them!!

what is the problem? if you don’t like posts about katie don’t read them. it’s that simple. i enjoy them very much. katie looks stunning.

i’d hit her

I figured she got so much coverage because everyone is aware that she is a freak. Freak shows get attention. Granted she is a different kind of show that Britney, LaLohan, et al. But her bizarre relationship with that L Ron lovin’ midget puts her in a similar category

Jared, you must be harboring an adolescent crush on this girl. Enough already. Puh-leeze. Most of us are really tired of this twit and her poor attempts at making fashion statements and of her dragging her daughter around town..

better to hear about Katie/Suri than Miss Bucky Miley !

annie_luv @ 08/10/2008 at 3:02 pm

All you people who think she is beautiful are obviously pro anorexic californian freaks.This woman seriously need to eat she looks like shes waisting away and that really short hair only makes it even worse

looking good TomKat

looking good TomKat

Katie really reminds
me of jackie o.

trinity @ 08/10/2008 at 3:29 pm
Katie really reminds
me of jackie o.
***********************************************

In your dreams, honey. Jackie O had more class and style sense in her little finger than Katie has all over her.

Prove it or shut up, #15.

Prove it or shut up, #15.

Tom is one
lucky man

@Emma – Two theories: She probably doesn’t smile because she is trying to avoid developing “smile lines” or “laugh lines”. Which is a shame because she pretty when she smiles. #2 – She’s depressed. You can still suffer from post-partum depression long after the baby is born. Either way, when she takes the sunglasses off, her eyes do not sparkle or shine.

As for the hair – I wore my hair the same length

Poor Katie, you can have millions but you are one unhappy woman!

anonymouse @ 08/10/2008 at 5:55 pm

She’s bringing skinny jeans back from where? Out of her closet?

This site is getting soooo desperate.

truthsayer @ 08/10/2008 at 6:21 pm

Someone actually is brain dead enough to compare this Stepford Bride to Jackie O??!! HaHaHaHa!!!!! Oh my, that’s rich. For those of you too young to remember – Jackie O was famous for being fiercely protective of her children. Katie? Not so much.

She looks good!

Well, I HAVE to AGREE with NUMBERS # 2 SANDRA.. NUMBER #26 FELIX… NUMBER # 41 LOLA… NUMBER # 47 GOOSIE… NUMBER # 53 911… Because they are obviously Katie and Suri lovers… At least they are not bashing them, like everyone else. Go on to another celebrity if you hate them so much, or if they grate on your nerves. I could care less if she wears a flour sack. Who cares?? She is still beautiful and a wonderful mother to Suri. Every day is she is trying to make a comeback as a Broadway actress. Give her a break!!

Megan fox rocks @ 08/10/2008 at 8:21 pm

i think she looks sad here :(

look around, buddy. even the gap sells skinny jeans. they’re extremely popular, which can be attributed to people like kate moss. welcome to 2006.

Well, that looks better. Glad to see she ditched the loser camping jeans!

her hair looks terrible.

always classy

thanks jj

She is looking more and more like a boy. I guess that’s how Tom and Xenu want it.

she looks cute. love this look. 10x better than the rolled up jeans and high waisted ones.

brings back?

oh well, she needs to maybe wear less black :)

A nicely laid out blog site, adding it in the valuable reference area of my web page.

The details furnished are really great.

Alright, it was a motivation to me. I am considering my own website

I’m guessing this article has been published after a appreciable level of exploration.

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts.

Thanks very much, its very nice article, this was the one I am looking for. Thanks again Thanks.

Thanks for this usefull information.

Hey admin, very informative blog post! Pleasee continue this awesome work..

I’ve been just searching about and discovered your site, You have got some good things to see, thanks