Violet Affleck's Pacific Palisades Playtime

Violet Affleck's Pacific Palisades Playtime

Mom-to-be Jennifer Garner and her daughter Violet Affleck head out to lunch in Pacific Palisades on Saturday.

Violet, 2 1/2, reportedly now has a new $16 million home in Brentwood to play in! Along with her younger sibling, she’ll have 7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6 fireplaces, a brick wine cellar a library and a 3-car garage to run around in. Keep an eye on her Jen!

10+ pictures of Violet Affleck at her Pacific Palisades playtime…

violet affleck pacific playtime 01
violet affleck pacific playtime 02
violet affleck pacific playtime 03
violet affleck pacific playtime 04
violet affleck pacific playtime 05
violet affleck pacific playtime 06
violet affleck pacific playtime 07
violet affleck pacific playtime 08
violet affleck pacific playtime 09
violet affleck pacific playtime 10

Credit: Most Wanted; Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Celebrity Babies, Jennifer Garner, Violet Affleck

A&E

Wasn’t that kid’s hair brown just 8 mos. ago – now she’s a platinum blonde? come on.

Woah……. 16 million dollar home? The money celebs make is incredible.

Having said that…. I really like this family.

FIRSSTT! finally!

love it!!! Brentwood is a beautiful neighborhood…anyways love Violet!

Love this mother/daughter! Just wish we had some more Ben/Vi moments. This is my favorite Hollywood family, seem so down to earth.

They look a little sad today. Smile Vi! :)

ohhhh i was missing them!
beautifuls as always!
and #1 i think she always have being blonde but who knows

cuteee!! :)))

Cliniqua, Violet’s hair has always been a light blonde.

Violet is very adorable. Little celeb baby :D

Adoring Fan @ 08/11/2008 at 12:28 am

Violet is such a cutie patootie. Both Ben and Jen were blond as babies. She doesn’t look happy today. I miss her sweet smile.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/11/2008 at 12:32 am

…..baby-whōring at it’s finniest.

CLINIQUA @ 08/10/2008 at 11:47 pm

*****************************
That’s not platinum blonde. Kendra’s hair is platinum blonde: http://i8.tinypic.com/24q6z9i.jpg

Violet’s hair got lighter, but it looks like it will turn back to brown. That’s what happened with my niece. Plus in the pictures, they’re in the sun and the “blondeness” is exaggerated.

Cliniqua, are you a disgruntled JHo fan? This little girl is adorable, and yeah, hair gets lighter in the summer – swimming, sun. Get over yourself. And I sincerely hope that’s not your real name.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 08/11/2008 at 12:32 am

…..baby-whōring at it’s finniest.
*****************************
??? They’re not in Helsinki

I LOVE SO MUCH THIS FAMILY, JEN AS USUALY ALWAYS DOWN TO EARTH & A GOOD MOTHER TOO, VIOLET HAIR ARE ALWAYS BLONDE – I NEVER MISS TO FOLLOW HER.
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES.

Violet Affleck never had brown hair, ever. Always been blonde.
Nice to see a real mom and daughter for a change.

Jennifer is always wearing the color blue, which means she’s having a boy. Ben Jnr yeah…..

no it wasn’t

She doesn’t look her usual happy self. She’s probably pissed off that her husband used work as an excuse to go to Boston and party. At least she has the bodyguard to keep her company.

Vi’s hair is light brown but blonder in summer.

They are having a boy.

MICHAEL V @ 08/11/2008 at 1:51 am

HERE WE GO AGAIN, UGLY LIZARD AND HER FUGGY RAT FACE MUTT.

if only a $16M home could cure ugliness…..

MATT DAMON @ 08/11/2008 at 2:02 am

I hate to see Ben so unhappy with this woman who trapped him by getting pregnant.

Beverly hills @ 08/11/2008 at 2:06 am

They are having a girl.

botoxbabe @ 08/11/2008 at 2:47 am

She needs to stop with the collagen her lips look disgusting. The only actress with lips that naturally big is Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts. She use to have a love face full of freckles now she’s gone and bleached it.Jennifer Garner was prettier before she became famous and before all the cosmetic changes to her face. What a shame.

If she’s having a boy she should sign it up for rehab at Promises before it’s born because with Ben Affleck’s genes you know that kid is going to end up in rehab one day just like it’s father.

Violet had a very dark brown hair year ago.

She had dark brown hair as ababy and then around 1- I think they dyed it to blonde.

It’s a shame Jen is trying to compete with all the beautiful children in Hollywood.

Violet had a very dark brown hair year ago.

cute mother and daughter. no smiles from violet this time though. hope they’ll have a happy pregnancy. jennifer is pretty but she’s wearing hideous pants.

it’s a shame you even exist

remember da truth @ 08/11/2008 at 8:10 am

I like this family. Seems the only ones who don’t wish Ben were with that other Jennifer.

Ben and Jen seem a happy, normal family. Violet is cute, and I’m glad there is another on the way. Hope it’s a boy!

It’s very hush, hush, but yes, Violet’s hair is bleached, it’s totally safe to do to kids, though. If you look at pics from when Violet was about a year old, a little less than that, you can see that her hair is a light brown. It was more photogenic to bleach it, but it’s totally safe. Jen is a good mom who wants her daughter to look her best.

Jacquie @ 08/11/2008 at 8:41 am

***********************************************************
That’s a crock. Not only do you have no proof of it. You sound entirely unfamiliar with how young children’s hair can change – in a similar way to how young children’s eye color may take a little time to “settle” on a color. It’s quite common for children to be born with light brown hair and for it to lighten to blond-ish. It will likely turn back to brown. It happened to my niece. Some children go through a few different hair colors naturally.

Now Katie Price’s daughter on the other hand who suddenly became a true blonde …

I’m a hairdresser, I bet I know a lot more about hair than some obsessed fan.

No, I can’t offer proof, either believe me or don’t, I really don’t care.

I know that YOU have no proof of your claims that it lightens in the sun or about Katie Price’s daughter, so STFU, hypocrite.

Being a crazy, obsessive stalker fan doesn’t give you any knowledge.

Dear “hairdresser” Jacquie,

I don’t have to be a hairdresser to have seen the hair of children I know change naturally. It happens. And if you’re indeed a hairdresser, why are you using the word “bleached” when her hair is only a medium blond now.

And this may be pointless because you seem to reading comprehension difficulties, but I didn’t say that “it lightens in the sun”. I said, “Plus in the pictures, they’re in the sun and the “blondeness” is exaggerated.” Are you actually tryng to claim that people’s hair or highlights don’t look brighter in direct sunlight? Because if so, you should get your eyes checked and look into a new line of work, if you are indeed a hair stylist.

As for Katie Price, there’s a story out of England that the kid’s hair is dyed. I can’t prove it, just repeating a rumor. Like you.

I hope their new $16M home has a playground in the backyard!

both kingston and Violet had brown hair now they are both blonds
even suri’s hair is lighter
are you ******* serious when you say they all dyed their hair.
**** off and I hope you get back to school and learn some more idiot!!!

when she’s not smilling she looks just like her dad also he had the same hair color at that age until he was about 7 or 8

Sorry. Wrong again. Violet Affleck has always been blonde. Maybe it looked darker to some of you in photos, but it’s always been blonde. Fact.

Riri–>let’s see those photos of Violet with dark brown hair. I’d really love to! Was she riding a unicorn, too?

she did have light brown check the Jen – fans gallery year 2006 but so what?
it changed naturally I don’t see the problem here…

What you call light brown, I call dark blonde. She’s always been blonde. Yes, it looks much lighter now, but I can would put money on the fact that Jennifer Garner is not putting her daughter through having it bleached or colored in any way. There are some really ridiculous people posting in this thread.

just because she used to have dark hair doesn’t mean they dyed it. my sister was born with black hair, and then in a month or two it changed to blonde.

Sorry, no she did not. LMAO. You can see what you want in photos on the internet but I am telling you a fact–always blonde. Maybe it looks darker than your own private and personal perception of blonde, but doesn’t change the fact the kid has always been blonde.
Still waiting for those pictures of Violet with the dark brown hair to surface! Or the ones of her at the salon getting bleached! LMAO…

“I’m a hairdresser, I bet I know a lot more about hair than some obsessed fan.
No, I can’t offer proof, either believe me or don’t, I really don’t care.”

Wow, professional hairdresser Jacquie–> brilliant argument! LOL…

This thread is a riot!!

Don’t pay any attention to the HATERS. They know the truth but they’re “baiting” you. They like to get a rise out of people who actually have a brain and not sawdust in their heads. These asswipes who say Jen dyed Violet’s hair (what a joke) are lonely losers. Pay no attention to them.

Oh but I love it! I say bring on more crazy conspiracy theories!

The fact that not one single person posting these things has probably ever laid eyes on the child in real life is irrelevant! They all know the real story–but it’s very “hush, hush”.

Still LMAO…

Violet is so sweet1

To Number # 23…. Very UGLY comment about a tiny child… What gives??? Violet is a beautiful child Number # 30… Who is she competeing with??? She NEVER had DARK brown hair, and I hardly think that the Afflecks would dye their childs hair… Good grief, people, is this jealousy or what? Violet is outside alot, and the sun does this. Her hair has always been light, and blonde hair gets even lighter in the summer. Jennifer looks pretty!!!

All this madness over a few hair follicles. Who cares?

I don’t understand why Ben wouldn’t be with his lovely family on a Saturday no less. Hes in Boston for work on a Saturday no less. BS, he’s totally jumped the coop emotionally. Babies don’t change a thing. Jen looks like she controls everything regarding the baby which must suck the life out of Ben who is used to being in charge. I think one poster got it right when he said Jen is a spider and when Ben finally stops servicing her, she’s going to bite his head off like a black widow.

Seriously, can this girl walk on her own ?! She is always in her mom’s arms at such an older age…….just curious.

CLINIQUA @ 08/10/2008 at 11:47 pm

*****************************************
Violet has always had light blonde hair.

3boysmomma @ 08/11/2008 at 2:36 pm

I really adore Violet. She is beautiful. I even love her teeth and love that her parents are so superficial and leave her in her natural beauty. What I can’t get over is all the bedrooms bathrooms, etc. To much!! :0)

Even though I don’t consider myself to be a real “fan” of the Affleck clan, this business about Jennifer Garner bleaching her daughter’s hair is just way over the top. Now, seriously, people….do you think that someone who shops at Whole Foods Market and is into organic produce at the farmer’s market in order to provide the best quality nutririon for her family would allow anyone to soak her child’s head in chemicals?? If she were that narcissistic, she’d have Violet’s hair dyed dark brown to match her own! Regardless of what anyone (including me) has said or can say about these people, I don’t for a nanosecond believe either Jen or Ben would ever do anything to hurt their daughter!

To OMG!!! #39- don’t you DARE bring Kingston and Suri into this, their mums don’t trot them out like Violet’s does- their hair has always been the same colour! Jen Garner is a phoney- she shouldn’t be mentioned in the same comment as Gwen and Katie!

Adoring Fan @ 08/11/2008 at 3:46 pm

Linda C #56 Thanks for your sensible comments. However, I hardly think they will convince anyone who is hell bent on hating the Afflecks. Little people with little minds can certainly come up with some ridicilous conclusions. We must however tolerate them as much as it pains me to do so. That is what civilized people do. Frankly, I believe there is a bunch of children with absentee parents who are doing all the silly commenting.

Anyway, congratulations to the Afflecks on finding what I hope is their dream house and good luck with the upcoming new addition. Violet is an adorable child who had brown hair at birth (just like her parents did). Just like Jen and Ben’s, it will most likely return to brown. If not, she is still a beautiful child.

Wow! Truly entertaining comments and very twisted. The fact of the matter is, people on this board are arguing over hair of a child that they do not know. All based on assumptions or speculations and is really ridiculous. You fans and non-fans must really have a lot of time on your hands. Unbelievable!

Anyway, wishing happiness and love to the familia!

Love Benny boy!

CIAO!

Shammy #59- this is the FIRST sensible comment I’ve read in this thread. Thank you!!!

3boysmomma @ 08/11/2008 at 6:37 pm

Oops!! Sorry I meant “not” superficial instead of “so” superficial.
I have three boys and I would lose them in a house that big.

I will say that Violets hair is lighter because she’s always out, so the sun plays a part in that. The reason that you have everyone going back and forth on the subject has absolutely nothing to do with that. IT’S JUST THAT THEY ARE SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE.
AND I THOUGH BENNY BOY COULDN’T STAND THE PAPPARAZI. THAT WAS ALL BULL, BECAUSE IF HE DID HE WOULD TELL HIS WIFE NOT TO PUT THAT BABY OUT THERE SO MUCH. YOU DON’T SEE THE OTHER CELEBRITYS EVERYDAY PARADING THERE CHILDREN AROUND LIKE SHE DOES.

Adoring Fan @ 08/12/2008 at 12:12 am

Jen is such a beautiful pregnant lady. I love seeing her and her delightful baby. Thank you JJ for the pics even though Vi is not smiling. I enjoy them just the same.

Teacup @62 why does pictures of Jen and Violet bring out such hostility in you. You are not forced to view or comment on them. Is there something wrong with your scroll button? Use the wheel for goodness sakes. Dump sh*t.

For all those who say these kids hair is bleached, it is clear you are no parents! Many babies have brown hair color until 10, 12 months old and then it turns blond. Happened to my daughter and many other kids I know. I usually don’t post, but these comments are disturbing, thinking that so many of you would die your own kids hair blond and think it is OK???