Jake Gyllenhaal is the Shirtless Prince of Persia

Jake Gyllenhaal is the Shirtless Prince of Persia

Jake Gyllenhaal channels his inner brute and shows off his newly buff body on the set of his latest movie, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, in Morocco, North Africa on Monday morning.

The 27-year-old actor, who has an entire mane of hair now, held hands with his actress girlfriend Reese Witherspoon. The couple spent the the weekend at the exclusive luxury Moroccan hotel Amanjena. Gyllenspoon grabbed lunch on Saturday at a Moroccan restaurant followed by a tour of the local sights.

In the film, Jake will play Dastan, a young prince in sixth century Persia who must join forces with Tamina (Gemma Arterton), a feisty and exotic princess, to prevent a villainous nobleman from possessing the Sands of Time, a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of shirtless Jake Gyllenhaal as the new Prince of Persia — YAY or NAY?

jake gyllenhaal shirtless prince of persia 01
jake gyllenhaal shirtless prince of persia 02
jake gyllenhaal shirtless prince of persia 03
jake gyllenhaal shirtless prince of persia 04
jake gyllenhaal shirtless prince of persia 05

Credit: Gorilla Pics/Simon Earl; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon, Shirtless

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All
Love _you_vanessa @ 08/11/2008 at 4:11 pm

1ยบ ???

Love _you_vanessa @ 08/11/2008 at 4:12 pm

yeee lool

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don’t know why, and I love Jake usually but WTF?
Looks so wrong.. and I really have high hopes for Prince of Persia, my old fave on Window 3.1!!!

He looks like Fabio.. needs to be on a cover of some cheap romance novel!

Orange Clockwork @ 08/11/2008 at 4:15 pm

FAIL.

I don’t like how big he is. His stomach looks disgusting and weird. Ripple effect abs.

o_o AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (in a good way)

jesus christ…
i liked him the way he was

They should have/could have found a hot, talented, Persian actor.

Unknowns do so much better in movies like this.

i prefer slimmer more tapered bodies

What a beefcake! Good for her!

Lillianne @ 08/11/2008 at 4:26 pm

Yummy Yummy. Give him a haircut and I’ll take him.

I love Jake in all his phases, whether skinny and awkward in The Bubble Boy or overly built as he is now. Still want to pull on his hair tho. Reese is very lucky.

Zac Efron and Orlando Bloom were also finalists for this role. I think Zackers definitely could have pulled off the buffness, not sure about Orly.

WOW!!! This just makes me hate Reese!

um, im sorta grossed out. and i like jake too! …

stupidsexyflanders @ 08/11/2008 at 4:31 pm

that does not even look real. it looks like his head was superimposed on his body. weird.

Nice body, but I don’t know why he looks ridiculous with that long hair and face. They don’t seem to belong to the same person as the body. lol.. I always thought he has a strange looking face. Not bad, just strange lol. Forgive me, I shouldn’t be laughing.

TRENT REZNOR out of this body! :D

well hot damn

#20 I agree. Something is out of wack here.

mediterranean @ 08/11/2008 at 4:35 pm

He looks just great! I love this couple.

HOT DAMN!! Good for Reece!!! He looks weird with long hair, but his body is smokin!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All