Sienna Miller Is Running On Empty

Sienna Miller Is Running On Empty

Sienna Miller breaks down and almost starts to cry when the paparazzi question her in Malibu, Calif., on Monday.

The 26-year-old actress was trying to fill up her Lexus at a Malibu gas station, when one of the paparazzo questioned Sienna about her alleged homewrecking.

“Can you leave me alone, I’m trying to get gas and this is really harassment. Please leave me alone,” Sienna said. “Please I’m asking you. I can’t live like this, please give me a little bit of respect. I’m just trying to f***** fill up my car.”

After she left the gas station Sienna pulled into the Police Department’s Emergency Safety Zone to ask for an escort home.

10+ more pics inside of Sienna Miller running on empty…

sienna miller gas station 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
Brangelina @ 08/12/2008 at 11:31 am

Sienna and Balthy are IN LOVE and should be left alone! He does not want to be with his wife, so what is the big deal!
Also, unless we have picutres of them doing the deed, don’t assume he is cheating!!!
They may be waiting for his divorce papers to be finalized before they have sex!

He was the one who was married, she was single, so why do the medias and you people offend her.
It isn’t like if a woman could steal a man like people steal an object!!!!
If you really need to offend someone, offend him and not her. HE IS THE ONE WHO WAS MARRIED.
The same thing happened with Angelina and Brad, nobody offended him, but only her. Can you tell me why should her be more guilty than him?

SIENNA IS NOT HOME HOME WRECKER
SHE IS HUMAN BEING AND SHE HAVE RIGHT OF PRIVACY
BLOODY PAPARAZZI

Sienna is soo Beautiful and Gorgeous, I dont care if she has rancid dog *** oozing out of her . Eye candy she is.

Nadia Loves Sienna!! @ 08/12/2008 at 11:39 am

WHATS YOUR F@CKING PROBLEM BAST@RDS?CANT YOU LIVE HER ALONE?SIENNA WE LOVE YOU BABE!!GO GIRL

One day, she courts the papz, goes out in public with her married lover, In extremely PUBLIC places where celebs go deliberately to be seen and photographed, then the next day it’s boo hoo… poor little homewrecking me.

She really can’t have it both ways. And come on, her PR people have tried to make it seem she’s not a bad girl. Hogwash, spin and lies.

Yes, of course the papz are getting way too close to her. Shame on them too.

I think she’s even hotter now. Most people hating on her are really happy that they have a titilatingly sweet target in which to throw stones at. Deep down inside the more beautiful the target the more we want to either consumate it or consume it. It’s all a little prurient, and a little reptillian. But I’m ok with that. Are you?

- @ 08/12/2008 at 9:16 am

LET HIM who is WITHOUT SIN cast the FIRST STONE.

***********************************************************
LET HIM who is WITH SIN get his ROCKS OFF.

You’re right, Mimi #81, she can’t have it both ways. She thought she could but no. The public is sick of her and her flaunting her private life for the last 4 years. She’s getting everything she deserves. I hope it keeps on going and drives her out of the film industry.

She’s ******* a married man, and some of you think that’s okay? If you think a celebrity is trash, then you’re jealous? you people a re scary

Not really, 666. I just like seeing her get what’s coming to her, and then I hope she goes away.

Not really, 666…I just like seeing her reap what she sowed, and then I just hope she disappears. She has NOTHING that makes me want to ‘consume’ her…and she has NOTHING that I have any reason to be jealous of.

its not okay what she is doing anyone who defends her is wrong

The only person who deserves our sympathy is Mrs. Getty. She has to suffer the daily PR papz photos of Mr. Getty and his girlfriend showing the “togetherness” of their three month affair and exposing his wife and children to even more humiliation and stress.

Generally speaking people announce separations and file for divorce before going public with their new partner, especially where there are small children. Ms. Miller should have stayed away until her boyfriend had completed all the legal details of the separation and divorce. I don’t like seeing people harassed or stalked and I would suggest that Ms. Miller sit this time out quietly and forget about “selling” her love affair to the public. Unfortunately she is getting most of the flack and the blame whilst the married man seems to have been excused his appalling behaviour and cruel treatment towards his wife (and it doesn’t matter if they were separated before or not).

It is Miller and Getty’s business. The talented duo met and fell in love. I hope they get big money whoring their babies out!

Children crying @ 08/12/2008 at 12:19 pm

Why were the paparazzi running over kids at the gas station? (a child screamed ‘ow’? – paps suck!)

Where is the civility/decency?

Who do you all think you are?

Homewrecking WH*RE!

imjustsaying @ 08/12/2008 at 12:23 pm

I am not saying it is right but, give me a break. Quite frankly millions of spouses male and female cheat every day, that is just a fact of life. I am not saying it is right, I am just stating the truth. I get so sick and tired of when situations like this happen that the woman is always the one hounded, blamed, called all sorts of unsavory names and as the one individual said she is branded with a A. Leave her the heck alone, and by the way all of you calling her these names what do you have to say for yourself. Do you think this makes you any better or shows your so called Christianity, get a grip. Oh and one more thing, unless you are privy to this family you never know what situation was in the home, for all you know how do you not know that she has cheated, I am not saying it happened, just for Gods sake think. By the way get off the computer and take care of your perfect lives. Before you say anything I am single with no one to care for but myself.

Angie ain’t a homewrecker, SIENNA IS!!! **** SIENNA YOU DESERVE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW. YOUR KIND (WHICH IS A LOT ANY WAY) BURNS TO HELL!!!
YOUR NOTHING BUT A TRASH, ****, GO TO HELL AND ENJOY OPENING YOUR LEGS THERE! ****! ****! ****! ****!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
**** **** **** ****!!!!
YOU DESERVE IT EHEHEHEHHIHIHIHI

LuckyL and all you others defending this ***** ho- get your di*cks out of Sienna’s mouth. It’s probably got all kinds of bad bacteria in it.

Getty is the bas*tard who was in the wrong (hint: separated men don’t go to public events with their wives and get their photos taken, and separated men file for a LEGAL separation), but I don’t understand defending this ***** ho, either.

I THINK ANGELINA JOLIE IS REAL HOMEWRECKER
JOLIE STOLE BRAD PITT FROM JENNIFER ANISTON, BRAD AND JENNIFER WAS STILL MARRIED
BUT JOLIE IS SMART BECAUSE HER CHARITIES WORK WHICH IS LIKE GOOD PUBLICITY STOP MAKING JOLIE CALLED HOMEWRECKER

I THINK ANGELINA JOLIE IS REAL HOMEWRECKER
BUT JOLIE IS SMART BECAUSE HER CHARITIES WORK AND ADOPTING CHILDEREN FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WHICH IS LIKE GOOD PUBLICITY STOP MAKING JOLIE CALLED HOMEWRECKER

sheryl @ 08/12/2008 at 11:22 am

“LuckyL @ 08/12/2008 at 9:48 am People., Jude Law cheated on her with a slob of a nanny while they were still married, hardly an equivalent. I’m no huge Sienna fan, but I hate it when illogical banter and misplaced emotions prevail.”

And yours is the epitome of illogical banter. Jude and Sienna were NOT married. Slob of a nanny? How nice. Now run along and lick Sienna’s feet.
_____
Pathetic response, irrelevant mistake

Ned @ 08/12/2008 at 12:27 pm

______
Whatever, I’m not overly concerned any longer, the loudest ones win out, not the thoughtful ones.

balthazar and his wife WERE already separated before the relationship with sienna began, that’s fact. however the way balthazar and sienna showed off their relationship regardless of whether he was separated or not was in such poor taste that yes, people are going to think sienna’s a home wrecker and balthazar is a sleaze. had they been more discreet and sensitive, maybe the public’s opinion would not have been as harsh. it’s too late now but people shouldn’t negate the fact that balthazar and his wife have been separated for quite some time now. sienna may have been living a life of scandal but in essence, no one deserves to be disrespected and harassed like that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All