Sienna Miller Is Running On Empty

Sienna Miller Is Running On Empty

Sienna Miller breaks down and almost starts to cry when the paparazzi question her in Malibu, Calif., on Monday.

The 26-year-old actress was trying to fill up her Lexus at a Malibu gas station, when one of the paparazzo questioned Sienna about her alleged homewrecking.

“Can you leave me alone, I’m trying to get gas and this is really harassment. Please leave me alone,” Sienna said. “Please I’m asking you. I can’t live like this, please give me a little bit of respect. I’m just trying to f***** fill up my car.”

After she left the gas station Sienna pulled into the Police Department’s Emergency Safety Zone to ask for an escort home.

10+ more pics inside of Sienna Miller running on empty…

sienna miller gas station 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All
remember da truth @ 08/12/2008 at 8:07 pm

You lonely fat hags, Lori etc — how does a happy home get broken up?!?! Are you so insecure you think all it takes is a pretty girl making herself available to a man? What is your problem?

No, it’s not just Sienna’s PR people defending her. I have never liked Sienna, but you hags are so despicable no wonder your men leave you!! You don’t care about facts, or that she and he both WORK IN LA and have to be there. You just can’t stand that a relationship doesn’t last and have to blame someone.

Not everyone legally separates, just like not everyone marries. Get over yourselves. Stop projecting your own sense of being a loser on two people you don’t even know.

not given @ 08/12/2008 at 8:11 pm

It’s harassment.As i have said before,i’m a black male thirty two years of age(i know what harassment is).Being a celebrity seems to mean people have a right to be predjudiced toward you and disrespect you.

I have always thought sienna(you)was nice looking although i do not watch your movies.Good luck,nobody(celebrity or not)deserve unwanted attention)harassment).

citizen of virginia (united states of america)

remember da truth @ 08/12/2008 at 8:19 pm

jbo #114
NO you idiot, the paps are NOT part of the job!! You staring into their lives is NOT part of the job! In fact, it is the opposite of the job. That is why when there was a studio system, they were protected, so they had enough mystery to make people want to see them in the movies.

Press interviews, red carpets, etc are part of the job. NOT casual pap photos of them putting gas in the car, going to get coffee, taking their kids to the park, etc.
What a dip s hit you are!!!

remember da truth @ 08/12/2008 at 8:22 pm

Columbus,
Not everyone feels the whole world needs to know their private business. If someone asks you about your relationship, saying “we’re fine” is a way of getting them out of your face. Saying, “well, pull up a chair and I’ll tell you what she said to me the last time we talked, and then I said, and then she slammed the door, and then I walked out” isn’t the way to keep it private.

Take Morgan Freeman and his wife. Still posing for photos, and not saying a word, but they have been separated for months. Only when it became public against their wishes, out of their control, did they admit it and then file for divorce.

Just because a married couple goes to events together doesn’t mean they are in love!! Didn’t Brad and Jennifer teach you that? All the fools here ate it up that they were a golden couple when they spent most of their married life staying as far away from each other as possible, except for red carpet events for the public.

BOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNIFF-SNIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember da truth @ 08/12/2008 at 8:28 pm

Barbie #116

You are right. All these self-righteous people in here moralizing and yet they are gleeful at another person’s distress, and they want her to suffer. Soooo kind-hearted. And the reason they are so bitter and mean-spirited? Probably because they have cheated themselves and so will believe that another would do so, or they have been cheated on and don’t want to admit that they let the relationship die, that they were a bad wife, got fat, whatever and so want someone to blame.
Sienna embodies their worst fears — the worst of themselves, adn the worst of the consequences of themselves.

But wishing bad on someone, especially someone you don’t know, simply because you are a miserable angry fat cow, shows more about the posters here than it does about Sienna. You all sound like the misguided mob with torches running down a man accused, but later proven innocent. You all are out for blood, and are not acting with Christian hearts at all.

Fruit loop @ 08/12/2008 at 8:49 pm

She’s such a nobody, famous not for films but for ********. So so sad.

remember da truth
Wow you spent so much time to defend you idol (?). You must feel so proud of yourself to promote adultery and make the wives and children suffer and let the cheaters and homewreckers feel so proud of themselves.

Kathy #28 I agree with you. She runs around playing victim for the tabs and paps when Jude cheated on her. I remember she went to all the places where the paps hung out to make sure she was photographed. Now she’s on the other side crying harassment. What a coward and a hypocrite. What did she expect? You play the tabloid fame game. That’s what you get. Suck it up, famewh*re.

I find it funny that some people put so much stock into the “legality” of marriage to keep someone in the vice grip of a relationship. Whether your are separated or divorced, the bottom line is that you are NOT together, except for that little piece of paper that says you are and that’s a really bad reason to stay celibate. That would put it on the same level as a marriage of convenience — except with less fighting. There’s no betrayal where there’s no love. Yeah, it doesn’t look good and apparently we’re all so concerned with putting up appearances these days…better to be a hypocrite than *gasp* fall in love with someone other than the person you left because OMG state law says you’re still legally together!

People get married and divorced all the time and while I don’t condone the casualness of it all, it’s ridiculous to leave it up to the legal system to say when you’re allowed to stop being publicly miserable. If you’re sleeping with your spouse and acting all normal one day, then cavorting around with somebody else the next, then yes you ARE cheating. But if you and your spouse have agreed to separate, then c’mon now, who’s the martyr here? It’s technical cheating if all you care about is that the legal papers have not been signed but I’d say emotional cheating is so much worst.

And when it comes to matters of the heart, it’s even more ridiculous to have to answer to anybody else except your spouse or partner. There’s no reason why anybody, including celebs like Getty or Pitt should have to give status reports on their marriages to the papz. They should feel free to lie just as we would if accosted on the street and asked sensitive questions we don’t care to answer.

And why on earth does Angelina Jolie gets dragged into everything? I never hear anything about what Julia Roberts did to Danny Moder’s wife, Vera. And who really knows what’s going on with Sienna? It’s fun to speculate and I imagine that’s why we all go on these sites, but random snapshots does not make a life. Ah, to be misunderstood! *LOL*

Why are we moralizing and making judgements?

Because we can. Go to another board if you don’t like it.

I feel like calling shtty behavior shtty. YOU get over it.

cry me a river. deal with it. BUY SOME BODY GUARD WITH ALL THAT MONEY. and stop wasting TAX PAYERS MONEY by going to the police…. if you can’t deal with the paps. leave. LEAVE. people need to realize what they are getting themselves into when they enter this bussiness…. she is creating her own MEDIA FRENZY. get over your self! YOU GOT THE MONEY, NOW SHUT UP

ONLYHUMAN:
The bottom line is: we, the vast majority of people, hate adultery no matter what. That is why John Edwards lied and is not so proud of himself now.

So you did find some reasons why the wives deserve be humiliated and hurt and the children deserve suffer because his father find love again. I guess Hitler must have found thousands of reasons why Jews deserve death. Same logic.

have any party filed for a legal separation or divorce? No.

To defab #138, you’ve apparently misunderstood my statement.

Nowhere did I say that wives deserved to be humiliated and children hurt…where the f*ck did you get that? I’d say that’s more a reflection of your your preoccupations than mine.

By the way, children also suffer when their parents feel trapped and unhappy or haven’t you heard?

As for John and Elizabeth Edwards, they were not separated when he had that affair – he was sneaking around and he should be ashamed for deceiving his wife!!!

And c’mon now, Hitler? I’ll let you take that back if you want…bad logic not withstanding, that’s simply insulting!! We’re talking about celebrities here, whose lives we like to peek into, comment on, etc. because we can and because it’s FUN!!! Go ahead and call these people ****** whores and cheating good-for-nothing idots if that’s what you think, but to compare them to a self-righteous diabolical mass murderer? Get some perspective.

loooove you sienna! keep your head up

ONLYHUMAN:
So adultery gets no one hurt, people are just all insane to get angry by it?
In this case, his children will definitely get hurt seriously, if you can imagine.
I think they started the affair before separation, and I won’t repeat why the conclusion is drawn. You can look back if you like. So it is adultery. John Edwards looks more decent than the two in comparison. By Hitler example, I say those people destroy others and just find reasons to justify their behaviors. They can dissolve the marriage in a sensitive way. Put the children first. That will have much different effects.

I honestly don’t understand all these people defending Getty and Sienna cheating (unless, of course, you’re PR flacks trying to protect your clients), but it’s time to call a spade a spade.

Obviously, if a married person tells his spouse that he’s not happy, wants a divorce, moves out, and THEN starts dating (whether he has filed for a legal separation or not), that’s a different story. That doesn’t appear to be what Getty did.

The reason I (and others, I suspect) find this infuriating is because Getty appears to have had an affair with Sienna- cheating on his wife, the mother of his four children. Only AFTER photos came out of Getty and Sienna together did he say “We’re separated,” and then her camp chimed in that they’d been separated for months, yada yada.

The problem with this story was that it contradicted their previous behaviors and statements (see my post, #106). So now Getty and Sienna are in the position where, not only has he been caught CHEATING on his wife, both he and his mistress are now attempting to LIE about it.

The fact that people would even defend this behavior shows just how morally corrupt some people have become.

Chalk it up to insomnia but what the hell, I’ll respond to that:

defap:
Don’t put words in my mouth. Once again, your preoccupations are coloring your ability to comprehend. Remember, we don’t have to agree! Beware the self-righteous. But nowhere in my post did I say or imply that aldutery gets no one hurt and that people are insane to get angry by it. Although, to be perfectly honest, I’d only get this insanely angry if It were me being cheated on and not some celebrity’s wife!

And I still think the Hitler argument is bad logic and a completely incongruous response to my original post. But no biggie, I’ll agree to disagree.

G’nite now. I’m sure Sienna is not losing sleep over any of our comments and frankly neither should I ( ;

It is you that constantly change the subjects. One word: you can’t change how people hate aldultery and seeing the wives and children get hurt by it.

If the sk@nk doesn’t care about people calling her a ***** and homewrecker, then she shouldn’t be crying over the paps calling her those names either. I guess those are crocodile tears then. Frankly it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s staging the thing for sympathy.

She is repulsive.

ONLYHUMAN @ 08/13/2008 at 1:08 am

Kathy #143 –
That was a thoughtful post and if what you say is true, then yeah, that truly is deplorable. It sucks to be lied to and it’s only right that people should be upfront about wanting to be with someone else rather than try to have it both ways.

I haven’t really been following either Sienna nor Balthazar — my comments were more of a general thought on the “legally separated” vs. not “legally separated” arguments that run abound. Personally, I don’t think legality should have anything to do with it. I’ve been on both sides and when it’s over, it’s over. But perhaps that applies more to the Angie/Brad/Jen situation. Who really knows?

random poster @ 08/13/2008 at 1:11 am

She wants ‘respect’?! LOL LOL

ONLYHUMAN @ 08/13/2008 at 1:15 am

defap #145:
I can’t help myself, I’m sorry, but that’s more than one word.

I like sex outside marriage because I don’t love her again, but it does not mean aldultery? and I stab a knife in a person’s heart (adultery) but I don’t mean to kill her (get her hurt)? good logic. Have some fun. LOL.
I would remind myself about self-rightous, and be aware don’t hurt others so cruelly like the two.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All