Jessica Biel is a Box Lady

Jessica Biel is a Box Lady

Jessica Biel picks up a few boxes at The Box Store in Brentwood, Calif., on Wednesday.

Boyfriend Justin Timberlake is scheduled to perform at the annual Fashion Rocks concert Sept. 5. Soon after, Justin, 27, will take the stage a few nights later at the Roseland Ballroom to rock out while models show off the newest William Rast collection.

William Rast is the clothing brand Timberlake started with buddy Trace Ayala.

Earlier this week, Justin and Jessica did some shopping together at Soli, a decorative tile store in Los Angeles.

jessica biel box store 01
jessica biel box store 02
jessica biel box store 03
jessica biel box store 04
jessica biel box store 05
jessica biel box store 06

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks much better with highlighted hair. As a brunette she looks so washed out.

true that gracie

jAMES MASON FAN @ 08/14/2008 at 8:23 am

This story cracks me up! But the title should have been: ‘Jessica Biel is a boxy lady’.

I have absolutely no clue why people find her attractive.

Like I said before, ho don’t smile unless she got Justin Timberlake with her. So fake!

thetruththetruth @ 08/14/2008 at 8:58 am

she looks rough in the face and she has..no talent at all but whatever

she was sexy years ago but not anymore shes ugly

this is kinda random…but I dont know why people buy boxes. Can’t you just find them or go somewhere and ask for them???

if anyone is wondering, her shoes are by cole haan. I saw them at bloomingdales the other day!

remember da truth @ 08/14/2008 at 12:37 pm

I thought at first she was moving in with Justin, so yeah, I can see just going to a liquor or grocery store and using those, but it looks like they are boxes for mailing. Maybe she’s mailing a lot of gifts.

And who goes around with a stupid smile on their face while running errands? #5 you are very weird, if it seems fake to you to be normal and natural.

remember da truth @ 08/14/2008 at 12:39 pm

If you dont’ find her attractive, you haven’t seen The Illusionist. Or seen her dressed up on the red carpet.
She’s just a down to earth, natural girl who doesn’t dress up or wear makeup 24/7.

Y so serious, rememberdatruth? Getting papped for fuccing JT is the only thing keeping her talentless azz relevant these days. Don’t be surprised if people go to see Easy Virtue just because of Ben Barnes and Colin Firth. They have real talent.

When she’s with JT she looks right into the camera and flashes a stupid smile, like she’s got some show prize pony, but when she’s with her friends or alone, she frowns and holds her head down. That’s why she’s fake to me.

thetruththetruth @ 08/14/2008 at 1:13 pm

i have seen the illusionist..she look like a man in there and her acting was too painful to watch

shes a plain average girl..simple

jsut because you think shes “attractive” doesnt mean the whole world thinks the same..dumbass

thetruththetruth your dumbass . Jessica Biel is talented azaming t actress and a beauitful gorgeous woman . Jessica Biel will win Oscar very soon because azaming talented actress.Jessica Biel always My favorite actress of all time. Jessica Biel is down earth caring kind heart woman actress in Hollywood.I am Big number one Jessica Biel fan for life .Jessica Biel always Rocks !

thetruththetruth @ 08/14/2008 at 2:01 pm

joseph obvs u are really pathetic..an oscar..thats the most funniest news i heard for today..thatnks for making laugh

seriously u need to go to a crazy house tlaking like that

the girl is not an actress..shes a former tv star..oscar my ass

thetruththetruth @ 08/14/2008 at 2:02 pm

must be her fmaous publsict writing..LOL

oscar my ass

thetruththetruth @ 08/14/2008 at 2:16 pm

sick fans

id rather have jessica alba win an oscar before jessical biel
she cant act to save her life

Please! She can’t act her way out of a cardboard box! Her films are horrible, she only gets parts because of her body and whose she’s dating. Looks like her looks are going downhill so she has to stay with Justin to get parts. I don’t find her attractive at all, her lips look very unnatural and she has a man’s build. Looks like her PR people have to stage these outings for her to keep her in the press. I’m sure she’ll be with Justin in NY so she’s seen by his side. I truly do not see what he finds attractive in this girl, seems Cameron and Britney were a better match for him.

scottdavis0676 @ 08/14/2008 at 5:08 pm

I’m going to play devil’s advocate here and say I don’t know what she sees in him. JT is ugly! Sure he is a talented musician and performer, but he can’t act his way out of a paper bag. She has dated some real good looking guys in the past, ending up with JT must be a real let-down! Maybe she is with him for the fame, because it’s definitley not for his appearance.

Are her pr people staging this photo op so everyone thinks she’s using this boxes to move in with Justin?! She seems to be milking this relationship for alot of photos on the internet and weekly magazines.

abailey6666 @ 08/14/2008 at 5:55 pm

to all the hater’s of justin or jessica it’s thier lives they live it the way they want.jessica is very talented and so is justin i love both of them, and they could give **** what anyone thinks anyways, because they don’t read this **** either.so it’s waste of hate and time get over it.

thebestever @ 08/14/2008 at 6:51 pm

Oh joseph that is the funniest thing I’ve heard all year. Do you do stand-up. Seriously I’m having a party and need entertainment. That Jessica biel winning an oscar joke is sure to knock em dead. Are you and bailey the same person? The obsessive jessica biel fan, broken english, and bad grammar seems to be a common theme. Oh well. I agree with you thetruththetruth.

I am sick of hearing about her. She is plain. I don’t care how great her body is she is not pretty period. Look at her face its horrible, her nose looks like a ******, almost worse than micheal. And she is soo manly on top of that she has no style bleh.

thetruththetruth,missyfk and Jen all three loser that need find a job get off there fat butts and need get a education.Jessica Biel is Best azaming talented actress of all time. Jessica Biel is going won Oscar very soon because she azaming talented actress and make good movies.I am big number one Jessica Biel fan for life . Jessica Biel is kind heart caring woman in Hollywood actress. Jessica Biel is always My favorite actress of all time. Jessica Biel always Rocks!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All