Thu, 14 August 2008 at 8:49 am
Maggie Gyllenhaal Takes To The Toy Stores
- Maggie Gyllenhaal goes shopping for toys
- Bernie Mac lives on through his comedy
- Marisa Miller is All-in for Tikva
- Alicia Sacramone is a very gifted Olympic athlete
- Rhys Ifans and Kimberly Stewart club it up
- Paris Hilton apparently didn’t promote Pledge This
- Kate Beckinsale really loves bright bags
- Bruno Frisoni or Burberry shoes anybody?
- Billboard magazine predicts that the Jonas Brothers‘ “A Litte Bit Longer” could surpass 600,000 and might start with as many as 725,000″ in its first week.
- Tom Cruise‘s producing partner Paula Wagner said Wednesday she will leave her job as chief executive of United Artists to produce projects independently.
- Shia LaBeouf will be returning to work tomorrow on the Los Angeles set of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, reports ET.
- Mamma Mia! movie soundtrack rose two spots on the Billboard album chart to reach No. 1. The soundtrack sold 131,000 copies in its fifth week.
Just Jared on Facebook