Natalie Portman is Plaid Pretty

Natalie Portman is Plaid Pretty

Natalie Portman goes shopping out with a friend in Malibu at the Canvas clothing store on Monday.

Nat, 27, will be making her directorial debut at the Venice Film Festival next month. Her 17-minute film entitled Eve, will be opening the VFF sidebar.

The film costars Lauren Bacall and Ben Gazzara, with Natalie scheduled to be on-hand for the screening. The VFF runs from August 27 – September 6.

natalie portman plaid pretty 01
natalie portman plaid pretty 02
natalie portman plaid pretty 03
natalie portman plaid pretty 04
natalie portman plaid pretty 05
natalie portman plaid pretty 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
veronicas @ 08/14/2008 at 4:01 pm

1st ~~

OOohhh! Pretttyyyy!!!
I love her sundress! Her hair looks great. Natalie always look perfect!
:D

She always looks so plain.

youwillmissme @ 08/14/2008 at 4:15 pm

Nothing special. You wouldn’t recognize her on the street like that!

you would definitely recognize her in the street because she has unusually beautiful skin and features

funny how they choose only one of their community for working…

she is the real class and talent, how many Natalie Portmans are there in Hollywood, just the one

moseley girl @ 08/14/2008 at 4:29 pm

pretty!

christ allmighty….can someone please get jared a fricken thesaurus? every other post is headed with ” so n’ so is ______ pretty”. it’s painful.

She looks ok, nothing special, though I still like her, but I hope the movie she directs is better than the ones she’s been starring in.

sharyllee @ 08/14/2008 at 4:53 pm

She is not really pretty.

Irishdreams @ 08/14/2008 at 5:08 pm

I think she looks amazing better then the common ones we see here who pap tip to get their faces on the board..Nat is not always on the jj and glad to see that she is a causal dress person..

Kinda weird question, but why does the paps always take pics of celebs feet??? I notice that in a lot of post on jared . . . is there a foot fetish?????

she’s adorable and doesn’t look 27 at all. i think it’s the shoes they’re taking pics of, not necessarily the feet.

I have to agree with #14.
At least Natalie we see her and she does look AMAZING! Shut up hater’s! At least we see her once and a while looking great and not the common usual media ***** pap tipper startlet’s that are alway’s seen on here and wasting up threads! Jeez! There should be more of Natalie!! :D

she is a natural beauty, all her features a classically beautiful and even perfect

Wow she directed a movie with Lauren Bacall in it – Way to go Nat!!

Irishdreams @ 08/14/2008 at 8:28 pm

Yeap she is moving up the ladder to being a great actress and wonder humanitarian..WAY TO GO NAT..love the outfit she is the only one i know that can wear Plaid well I can’t so I am a bit jealous there..lol

real world @ 08/14/2008 at 9:02 pm

Beauty and brains who could ask for anything more.That’s not only film she directing,She a short film in the movie NEW YORK I LOVE YOU last april. with hayden christensen and other actors,Don”t really know did she direct him ,But i think that hung out while he was there.They did a scene in one of them.glad to know she trying to make something out of herself.Good luck with the film. Show more pics of her and hayden.

thanks jared natalie isnt posted her much but when she is its worth a comment .

I will never understand the appeal of this woman & all of her so-called beauty.

I understand her beauty (though here she’s plain, but all dolled-up she’s quite exquisite) BUT what I will never understand is the appeal of her “acting.” She’s so respected and yet I find her terrible! Grating to watch.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All