Natalie Portman is Plaid Pretty

Natalie Portman is Plaid Pretty

Natalie Portman goes shopping out with a friend in Malibu at the Canvas clothing store on Monday.

Nat, 27, will be making her directorial debut at the Venice Film Festival next month. Her 17-minute film entitled Eve, will be opening the VFF sidebar.

The film costars Lauren Bacall and Ben Gazzara, with Natalie scheduled to be on-hand for the screening. The VFF runs from August 27 – September 6.

natalie portman plaid pretty 01

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

veronicas @ 08/14/2008 at 4:01 pm

1st ~~

OOohhh! Pretttyyyy!!!
I love her sundress! Her hair looks great. Natalie always look perfect!
:D

She always looks so plain.

youwillmissme @ 08/14/2008 at 4:15 pm

Nothing special. You wouldn’t recognize her on the street like that!

you would definitely recognize her in the street because she has unusually beautiful skin and features

funny how they choose only one of their community for working…

she is the real class and talent, how many Natalie Portmans are there in Hollywood, just the one

moseley girl @ 08/14/2008 at 4:29 pm

pretty!

christ allmighty….can someone please get jared a fricken thesaurus? every other post is headed with ” so n’ so is ______ pretty”. it’s painful.

She looks ok, nothing special, though I still like her, but I hope the movie she directs is better than the ones she’s been starring in.

sharyllee @ 08/14/2008 at 4:53 pm

She is not really pretty.

Irishdreams @ 08/14/2008 at 5:08 pm

I think she looks amazing better then the common ones we see here who pap tip to get their faces on the board..Nat is not always on the jj and glad to see that she is a causal dress person..

Kinda weird question, but why does the paps always take pics of celebs feet??? I notice that in a lot of post on jared . . . is there a foot fetish?????

she’s adorable and doesn’t look 27 at all. i think it’s the shoes they’re taking pics of, not necessarily the feet.

I have to agree with #14.
At least Natalie we see her and she does look AMAZING! Shut up hater’s! At least we see her once and a while looking great and not the common usual media ***** pap tipper startlet’s that are alway’s seen on here and wasting up threads! Jeez! There should be more of Natalie!! :D

she is a natural beauty, all her features a classically beautiful and even perfect

Wow she directed a movie with Lauren Bacall in it – Way to go Nat!!

Irishdreams @ 08/14/2008 at 8:28 pm

Yeap she is moving up the ladder to being a great actress and wonder humanitarian..WAY TO GO NAT..love the outfit she is the only one i know that can wear Plaid well I can’t so I am a bit jealous there..lol

real world @ 08/14/2008 at 9:02 pm

Beauty and brains who could ask for anything more.That’s not only film she directing,She a short film in the movie NEW YORK I LOVE YOU last april. with hayden christensen and other actors,Don”t really know did she direct him ,But i think that hung out while he was there.They did a scene in one of them.glad to know she trying to make something out of herself.Good luck with the film. Show more pics of her and hayden.

thanks jared natalie isnt posted her much but when she is its worth a comment .

I will never understand the appeal of this woman & all of her so-called beauty.

I understand her beauty (though here she’s plain, but all dolled-up she’s quite exquisite) BUT what I will never understand is the appeal of her “acting.” She’s so respected and yet I find her terrible! Grating to watch.

anonymous @ 08/15/2008 at 3:20 am

@#14 Do you think Natalie or any other celebities can choose to be or not on JJ???

@#22 Same movie, but fortunately, not the same scene! She has nothing to do with this “forever beginner”. SW is the past.
Natakie is already a real star with an impressive filmography.

She’s the best young actress in Hollywood by far. I love her. Cant wait to see the movie, I adore Lauren Bacall too.

Very funny ! @ 08/15/2008 at 8:30 am

i love her, she’s a natural beauty….always look gorgeous and she’s a TALENTED actress, that’s very very rare in hollywood

natalie portman is pretty and talented,
except for the hair maybe?
i have the exact same dress(it’s from A.P.C)
and she looks a million times better in that dress than me…
rock on girl!

she has the worst hair

My gongrats to Natalie for that Humanity Award.
She looks so cool, sexy and beautiful. I love her <3.

I wish I were in Venice too. She has just arrived there.
I send my kisses to her, straight from my heart <3.

Natalie how did you become an actor at such a young age? Just wondering and you are the best…