Thu, 14 August 2008 at 12:44 pm
U.S. Male Gymnasts are Medal Men
- U.S. male gymnasts strike a pose with bronze medals
- Gael Garcia Bernal and his gf are expecting a baby.
- Eva Longoria films new scenes for Housewives
- The Hills mania returns on Monday!
- Paris Hilton hits up the Playboy Mansion
- Oprah Winfrey will attend the Democratic Convention
- Keri Russell is cute as always
- Jennifer Lopez is producing Maid in Manhattan for TV
- Lisa Marie Presley’s twins will be a boy and a girl, a source has told the Daily News. The singer, 40, will name her son Jesse after her father Elvis’ identical twin, who was stillborn. She’ll name the girl Gladys Love, after Elvis’ mom.
- Ashley Olsen and boyfriend Justin Bartha are going strong, according to The Post. The duo made out throughout their dinner at Serafina the other night.
- Courteney Cox makes her directorial debut as part of Glamour magazine’s 2008 Reel Moments series of short films. Joining Cox on the project this year are Demi Moore and screenwriter Kirsten Smith.
- Rachael Ray tops Forbes list of top-earning cooks, raking in more than $18 million a year. She’s followed by Wolfgang Puck and Gordon Ramsey. Paula Deen, Mario Batali and Bobby Flay also made the top 10.
- More than two billion people — almost one-third of the world’s population — watched the 2008 Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony on Friday, August 8, Nielsen reported Thursday.
Like Just Jared on Facebook