Fri, 15 August 2008 at 12:14 pm
Brenda Walsh Hits New 90210
- The new 90210 series should be called Brenda Walsh: Don’t Get It Twisted.
- A Green Lantern movie finally might be in the works.
- Britney Spears stays in the zone.
- Bikini-clad Helena Christensen hits the beach
- Ben Affleck, Charlize Theron and Josh Brolin will all attend the Democratic National Convention.
- Cindy Margolis still parties at the Playboy mansion
- FOX mocks America’s Next Top Model transgender contestant Isis
- Alanis Morissette wrote “You Oughta Know” about Full House star David Coulier (Joey).
- Rumer Willis says she was shocked to be named one of People’s 100 Most Beautiful People this year. “After being compared to Jay Leno for so long, you don’t think of yourself in that way,” she tells Sunday’s Page Six Magazine.
- Michael Phelps picked up his sixth gold medal of the Olympics last night, finishing more than two seconds ahead of his opponents in the 200 individual medley. Phelps has logged a world record in all of his finals.
- Chinese officials are insisting that their female gymnasts at the Olympics meet the age requirement after doubts were raised following their gold medal win Tuesday. The gymnast in question, He Kexin, says she pays no attention to reports that she’s not 16, even though China’s government-run news agency last year reported she was 13 and even went so far as to call her a “little girl.”
Just Jared on Facebook