Demi Lovato Wants To "Get Back" With You

Demi Lovato Wants To

Demi Lovato shoots the music video for “Get Back”, the first single off her to-be-released album, Don’t Forget, out Sept. 23rd.

The dramatic setting for the video of “Get Back” is a roof top of an old abandoned warehouse, located under the Brooklyn side of the Manhattan bridge.

The 15-year-old Disney sensation has been in New York City promoting her debut album, Don’t Forget, out in stores next month.

Watch Demi Lovato get interviewed on Good Morning America, before she performs “Get Back” earlier this week.

10+ more pics inside of Demi Lovato filming “Get Back”…

demi lovato get back music video 01
demi lovato get back music video 02
demi lovato get back music video 03
demi lovato get back music video 04
demi lovato get back music video 05
demi lovato get back music video 06
demi lovato get back music video 07
demi lovato get back music video 08
demi lovato get back music video 09
demi lovato get back music video 10

Photos: Albert Michael/Startraksphoto.com
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SCREW HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just kidding. first!

hahahaha

The kind next door @ 08/15/2008 at 10:50 am

Cant wait to see her video

ewww she looks like a tranny **** with her dark make up. stupid hoe. she will be forgotten in like less than a year people will say demi who?

Shes gorgeous
I love her

kippy fish @ 08/15/2008 at 11:00 am

what the hell is up with the gloves? she looks like a twat with them on. GO AWAY DEMI AND DIE have a nice day :)

she looks reallyyy pretty!!

Rock on Demi!!!!! Love ur voice \,,/

can’t wait till Sept. 23….

i love demi!
she’s gorgeous.

i can’t wait to see the video.

pretty but… is she 15 ?? :O :O She’s as old as Ali Lohan !

she’s hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE RED AND BLACK !!!! it’s her favorite colors too !!!!
can’t wait for the video , she’s amazing !

i think you meant under the manhattan side of the brooklyn bridge lol there is no manhattan bridge ! =]

She’s Beautiful..
and her voice is amazing
i so can’t wait for this music video and her album
love you DEmi!!!

I love her clothes and her make up !!! she’s gorgeous and she ahs beautiful hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can’t wait for GET BACK video and her album on september 23

she’s my favorite disney singer and actress and I LOVE GET BACK !
can’t wait for her video , she’s sooo beautiful on the pictures , im soooo excited !

I LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOV

I can’t keep up with all these Disney queens!

Way to go, Demi!! Cant wait til the video and the album!! <3

yey demi :)

cant wait for her video and album

she’s beautiful and im soooooooooooooo jealous of her hair and her voice !

i love her!
She’s so different from every other disney artist,
she has an amazing voice and talent, and i think she’s awsome.
can’t wait till the cd and the video<3

Yay! i can’t wait until the her video comes out!
I cant wait for the album! Sept 23rd btw
she has an amazing voice

besides jb ofcourse [:

demi is the only disney star who’s really talented !!!

she’s sooo nice and cute and she plays piano and guitar ,
she’s my favorite singer and you guys need to support her
buy her album on september 23
Please i met her and she’s really nice and sweet , she’s my rolemodel !

awesome. can’t wait for her video! she looks gorg.<3

I LOVE DEMETRIA LOVATO <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

She looks like a 30 year old. Niiiice.

Helena , don’t hate !!!
it’s ok im jealous too , demi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous

I can’t wait for her album ” DON’T FORGET ” ,it comes out september 23

please goooooooooo buy it or pre order it here :

because she deserves it , she is really ncie and sweet and her songs are amazing they are produced by the Jonas Brothers :D

she’s cute

omg!
I’m so excited about the video!!
Demi looks like a rockstar!!
oh yeah!! :D

response to #15: it’s actually the brooklyn side of the manhattan bridge in dumbo.

it’s not an abandoned factory haha i used to live in that building, i recognize my old roof top. best view in brooklyn!

luv herr
cant wait until her album cames out

stupid idiot with butt chin…total fake…miley all the wayyy

love herrrrrrr!

stupid idiot with butt chin…total fake…miley all the wayyy

right on sista!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY for the most talented singer on the Disney Channel!

She’s looking pretty and I love ‘Get Back’ it’s v catchy. And she sang it so amazingly live on GMA.

i love that song already so can’t wait to see the vid.

hgdjhfkjg @ 08/15/2008 at 1:19 pm

i love demi!
she is the only girl disney star who has talent!
she is amazing and i love her style.
and her kickass voice!
can’t wait for this music video,
and her album on september 23! :)
team demi <3

Love Demi. She’s awesome. Now I wonder who’s going to be in her music video and her love interest, if there is one.

TEAM DEMI !

francesca @ 08/15/2008 at 1:37 pm

hete her, but love the song

funfunfun @ 08/15/2008 at 1:40 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWw

tranny get off disney your too goth eww

twootimes @ 08/15/2008 at 1:47 pm

I wanna get back To the old days When the phone Would ring And I knew it Was you I wanna talk back

awesome song , pretty and talented girl !!!!

ba da ba da ba…im luvin it

She’s got Anne Hathaway lips.

demitria,,
haha xD
ugly name!!

jaja,,
miley is the best!!
demi shes ugly!
haha demetriiaa

Oh hai, look how “edgy” she is. w/e she’s talentless troll.

mrs. cullen @ 08/15/2008 at 2:29 pm

ew!!!

Not gorgeous at all. Selena Gomez is much prettier.

Can’t wait for the video! Demi Lovato is amazing!

She’s got an amazing voice.
Looks like a cool video!

I love Demi Lovato!!

I’m can’t wait for the music video…her first too!
whoot! but whats up with the red gloves lol
demi sure has a unique style

what a ****!

Shes so sweet, and seems so down to earth.. i hope she doesnt change

LOVE HER!

shes trying to hard to be like hayley williams (lead singer of paramore)
shes buggered her eyebrows too, most of it is drawn on

shes not really that pretty

WOW!!!

demi looks SOOO GORGEOUS!!
im so jealous of her.

:) and she has an amazing voice!!!
I LOVE HER!!!!

i cant wait until sep. 23!!! i’m going to buy like 5 copies.
:D

the_boyfriend @ 08/15/2008 at 7:11 pm

girl is not cute.

Hey number 18ove her WAY more than u !!

ahaha just kidding
no seriusly guys i love her more than everyone in this world!

((:

ahhh im so glad she is 15
and im so glad thatt she will be my girlfrend!

i wanna get back to the old days,!
when the found would ring !

shalalala !

i wannna get back
get back
whit you ^^

My god i love that song !

I’m SOOOO happy for Demi!!!! She is so talented so i wish her the best <3333 And how cute does she look!?!?!?

i love demi :D
i’m so buying her album to support her when it comes out.
and i love the gloves she’s wearing ! hahah.

LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI LOVE DEMI LOVATOI TOO

she will be forgoten shesucks

she will be forgoten shesucks

sarah (demi's #1 fan) @ 08/15/2008 at 10:16 pm

You guys are horrible. Demi is extremely talented and extremely pretty. All the haters out there need to shut their trap because Demi’s gonna be around for a long time to come.

I’m really excited for this video, and I know exactly where she filmed it. :] Rock on, Demi! I’ll always love you. I’ve been a big fan since As The Bell Rings!

xoxo

hmmmm… i’ve noticed she
keeps wearing all black?
well.. whatevs. i don’t really care.
and yeah she is a great singer..
get back is.. okay..you know.
but i kinda like 7 things by miley cyrus.
i mean i don’t even like miley cyrus!!…
but her songs are just so damn catchy!
lol. but yeah i can’t wait to her more of
demi’s music..

No offense but she is so ugly. I like her voice though but she’s not that great.

i love demi.
she actually can sing.
unlike miley.

def buying her album :] <33

i loved her in camp rock with jb and i love her just in general so i cant wait to see the video rock on demi

ahh, love her.
i think shes even prettier in person

I LOVE DEMI!!!!!!
She’s an AMAZING singer and she looks so gorgeous, I can’t wait to see the video!!!
Get Back is one of my fav songs right now so i’m really excited and I can’t wait till her album comes out!!!!

mileycyrusfan @ 08/17/2008 at 2:38 am

I HATE HER SHE JUST WANT’S TO BE MILEY! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY WITH HER BIG UGLY BUT CHIN! AND SHE CAN NOT SING!!

DEMI LOVATO IS AWSOME AND 4 ALL OF THE PPL WHO HATE HER THEN WAT THE HEC R U RIGHTING DOWN COMMENTS JUST KEEP THEM TO UR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i looooove demiiiiiiiiiii veryyy veryyyy veryyyy muuuuuch!

seriously, this girl ROCKS :) i love demi and miley! i hate selena! she looks great and the song’s awesome :)

so beautiful

Demi Lovato rocks!! shes way better than miley cyrus she sucks ass..
stop hating on her just cuz she has talent!!

I Love demi ♥
you are the best !!

what a wanna be

Hello Happy BirthaY demii !!!!!!!

bye .!

Olivia DEMIS BIGGEST FAN!!! @ 08/22/2008 at 1:11 am

i am seriously so excited for this music video
demi is my idol!
i am having a party with my friend to watch it!

she’s not beautiful at all! look at that big mouth!!!! but her voice isn’t that bad. seems like her video is like miley’s!

Can we stop comparing her to Miley? I love both girls and cait wait for Sep 23rd either!

demi lovato
demi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovatodemi lovato

i love demi lovato and joe jonas

the best

i mean really!!!! ya sure she is pretty and she has good fashion sense but in her song get back she is just plain screaming! she just really annoyes me! and i dont really like her voice and i dont think she will be big at all!

actually she is not pretty at all and she smileys WAY TOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!! i is probably going to be the future bad girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is soo pretty and she cant help it if thats how her smile is
and no she is NOT gonna be the ‘future’ bad girl

When do the upcoming shows for Sonny with a Chance start taping?