Jennifer Aniston is a Fur Boutique Babe

Jennifer Aniston is a Fur Boutique Babe

Jennifer Aniston stops in for a facial at the Cristina Radu European Skin Care spa in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Thursday.

Later in the day, Aniston, 39, was seen visiting her Brillstein-Grey Entertainment manager in Beverly Hills.

Regarding the breakup with John Mayer, a friend insists it was, “Jen who decided to move on.”

“She is very fond of John and has thought he might be the one. She finds him funny, sexy and very talented. … Plus he understands all the aspects of living in a fishbowl. But in the final analysis, she just got tired of his roving eye,” a friend told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Apparently, Aniston gave Mayer a “three strikes and you’re out” ultimatum — after learning about his “quickie” flings with a cocktail waitress and a promoter’s assistant for his concert tour.

jennifer aniston fur boutique 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

first first first- what about this first thing…i’m so bored of this first thing..
anyway jennifer you are so smart to kick this fugly guy….if it’s true

Let me guess it was Cheryl Crow again claiming who dumped who. A quickie fling, must be talking about Jen and John. Jen acts like Parisite Hilton. I think Jen would be the perfect person for a condoms commercial.

Does being fourth win me a prize?

Jens life is really out of control, I think it’s time for her dad to step up and take care of her while she get’s better.

What a W-hore! hate this beeeyotch

LIES. LIES. LIES. All games and conjecture……….this was a tabloid charade while Pitt had kids. His reward ? Tour support.

I love the smell of PR damage control in the morning. Too funny. Poor Jen is the unsinkable Molly Brown. However, maybe her and the PR super guy should cut down on all “the as Poor Jen world turns” story in the media. Do you girl. Just a suggestion. I am still rooting for Whiny and Peeboy.

good fore her i belive she dumpt him just look ad all the pic whit him he so look dumpd she just look happy and stunning she derserve to have some fun and live her life to the fullest you go girl

remember da truth @ 08/15/2008 at 8:18 am

So she knew about his flings, but gave him three indiscretions before she would no longer put up with it? Sounds like she knew it was never serious on his part.

Also sounds like reality says — perfect way to stay in the news while those who are the real generators of her fame were going to be splashed all over the news with their happy news of expanding family and true love.

Funny how there was already someone waiting in the wings for her as soon as this one was over, just so it didn’t look like she was a lonely, rejected loser again.

bdj @ 08/15/2008 at 8:13 am

————–

I just love your post, poor maniston … I am so happy for Brad, he escaped on time!!

poor jen. things will work out for her eventually. :) love her!

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her
and to you all mean haters shut the hell up

msguidedmama @ 08/15/2008 at 8:34 am

FUR???!

conspiracytheory @ 08/15/2008 at 8:36 am

Did Aniston and Mayer really break up? I think Aniston and Mayer love the drama and the speculation.

she’s beautiful!!

Always PR bullshit… now she’s the dumper. yeah right! The same friends who claimed she’s happy and dumped pee-pee boy also claims she’s still BITTER and not over Brad….

Lovesimpsonsis @ 08/15/2008 at 9:02 am

I kinda feel like shes gonna be the next Britney. And then her father from Days of our lives have to step in and take control of her…lol…

After ******** his way throught about 5 or 6 other young stars, she didn’t see this coming. He doesn’t want a baby, you were just a stopover, a quick hit and moveon. The world saw this coming.

anonymous @ 08/15/2008 at 9:18 am

John was the one dumb enough to get used by a woman. Serves him right for all the hearts he’s broken.

This was clearly a publicity stunt. She used him. She’s got movies coming out and she has to get herself in the headlines. Did anyone really think she wanted this child, please?.

I can’t be mad at her though. He sure looked downtrodden at LAX. Too bad John, you finally met a female who is independant and has high self-esteem.

I wonder what Cameron, Minka and Jessica are thinking right now.
Good for you Jen.

Clean up time! Yesterday wasn’t such a good PR day, but today will be! LOL. Cheryl might as well pipe down. Trying to prove something is never a good look.

Geez she isn’t good at picking the faithful types is she?

Maybe she’ll find someone perfect in the end.

Hey Jen, looking good and making the haters crazy. Way to go. I am so glad that I am mature enough to think that boh Jen and Angelina are both wonderful people who are as human as I am, and not have any issues about low self esteem where I would need to tear either one of them down just to feel good. But don’t let me stop those that have to come to Just Jared and post your issues here. You are not hurting either Jen or Angelina, or me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All